• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2017 Week 1 |OT| Offseason's over. Back to #TALKINBOUTTHENOLES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunar15

It's fun, but Florida loses every time I go there. UF lost while watching in person in overtime. First time I ever really feared for my life at a football game. Dude knew I was a gator and got some of his friends to rough me up after overtime. Only thing that saved me was the field goal had been taken down and some Vols were running it down Peyton Manning Blvd causing a distraction from my ass beating.

I also watched Tennessee play Arkansas in Nashville and I still couldn't escape the curse...Florida lost to an on-fire Eli Manning at Ole Miss team to take us out of the Championship hunt.

So I've told my self that unless Florida has an off week, I will not step foot into Nashville on game day. Ever.

I can still feel that Ole Miss loss in my bones. We kick Peyton's ass for four years and then lose to Eli? Shit hurts.

My Picks for Week 1

#11 Michigan(0-0) vs. #17 Florida(0-0)
Although I like to pull for SEC, my gut says Michigan is going to win this game. I think they're a stronger team overall, and Florida is something like 1-8 vs the Big 10. I'd love to see Florida surprise though.

Lolll what this Gator trolling is ridiculous. No way they have a losing record against the Big 10 let alone 1 win. I can count 6 wins off the top of my head.

cdyhybrid

kb1aLdh.jpg

Lunar15

The funny thing, to me, is that Mac wants to talk about Harbaugh's antics when Michigan's been pretty quiet, other than the depth chart thing.

I just hope we don't lose by too much. It'll at least be a good chance to see some of our young guys in action.

El_Chino

Couldn't beat em so stole their coach
Admitting it is the first step.
The funny thing, to me, is that Mac wants to talk about Harbaugh's antics when Michigan's been pretty quiet, other than the depth chart thing.

I just hope we don't lose by too much.
Are you actually suggesting Mac is somehow worse than Harbaugh right now?

He named a starting QB and didn't put out a trolling roster.

Where's your confidence man?

084.png

Starting a redshirt freshman QB who doesn't have his best WR and RB?

29905567583_98378c181f_o.gif

If only our WR and RB depth were talented enough... Oh wait.

jfkgoblue

Florida getting all these suspensions is lose-lose for us.

If we lose "OMG YOU LOST TO A DEPLETED FLORIDA!"

If we win: " Well, obviously you should be Florida's second string"

They haven't even lost all that much.

I mean, if Georgia wins the East and plays Bama in the CCG, they are literally between Bama and an MNC.

I have UGA picked to win the East. But, it'll be the same way Florida has been the last two years. There might as well be nothing there, my guy.

I'm a fan of the train of thought that 2 ass beatings from Jimbo scared CUM to the North where he could rule the B1G in peace.

Saban and Jimbo definitely stole his soul. (That acronym is too much though lmao)

7572615.jpg

Classic.

I'm just saying don't count your chickens before they hatch. Not even Saban is infallible.

I'll believe he's capable of losing to one of his disciples when it actually happens. Especially one that operates a pro style offense with an immobile QB (I think? Only watched Eason once or twice last year).

Most Bama fans are so certain of a near undefeated season year in, year out. Must be a nice feeling.

Shit, I try to check myself, but can you really blame us? This will end one day, but dammit, I'm gonna enjoy it before it does.

7572615.jpg

Classic.

I'll believe he's capable of losing to one of his disciples when it actually happens. Especially one that operates a pro style offense with an immobile QB (I think? Only watched Eason once or twice last year).

Shit, I try to check myself, but can you really blame us? This will end one day, but dammit, I'm gonna enjoy it before it does.

First signs of stuggle for Jalen, the Tuscaloosa fans are going to start chanting Tua

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom