• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2017 Week 1 |OT| Offseason's over. Back to #TALKINBOUTTHENOLES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why hello there

XHLOsqB_d.jpg

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Got tickets to Texas vs Maryland manana.

Not really excited for the Herman era honestly, but maybe he'll surprise me.

Let my season tickets go. Both because I'm pretty meh on the season and im rarely in town for games.

One of two home games I'll be in town for (and the other is the day after I land from a work trip to Europe). Likely the only game I'll make it to this year.

This thread needs to liven up
We need some good analysis. I'll start ..

I've been studying Indiana and I'm pretty sure the only way the Bucs can beat a team like this is if....they score the most points. Only way I can see us winning

Point out the lie. They were both elite units, but the 2016 edition>>>>>2015's.

Only the 2011 defense really has an argument for being better, and they pretty much are two different units in terms of what they were tailored to stop. 2016 was pretty much Saban's attempts to adapt to the spread coming to fruition.

andycapps

We need some good analysis. I'll start ..

I've been studying Indiana and I'm pretty sure the only way the Bucs can beat a team like this is if....they score the most points. Only way I can see us winning
You must have listened to the podcast.

Indiana might keep it close. Supposed to have a good defense. Wouldn't shock me if they keep it close and Ohio State pulls away in the second half. Or Meyer could be pissed and come out there and try to run up the score after getting shut out by Clemson.

You must have listened to the podcast.

Indiana might keep it close. Supposed to have a good defense. Wouldn't shock me if they keep it close and Ohio State pulls away in the second half. Or Meyer could be pissed and come out there and try to run up the score after getting shut out by Clemson.
I agree. I don't see us covering the spread. Lagow can take advantage of our secondary greeness but athleticism helps us pull away in the end

Guess I'm going to the OSU Oklahoma game next week. Buddy just called and told me.
Lucky

andycapps

IU wins if our O-Line can block OSU's monster D-Line enough (super tough) & we win the TO battle
It would take a below average performance and a great game by IU and some breaks going their way. It could happen. Anything can happen in CFB, this isn't the pros.

Slo

Why the hell are OSU/IU playing a conference game to open the season? Did Indiana get demoted?
Replaced by Notre Dame?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom