• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2017 Week 1 |OT| Offseason's over. Back to #TALKINBOUTTHENOLES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummmm is it just me, or was that a blatant rip off of the Mirrors edge girl in that Coors like commercial?🤔🤔🤔

lightus

Is it watch ESPN dropping the ball or my internet?

I'm getting about 1 min of the FSU game for every 5 min of still frame here.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
I know people thought I was a hater in the off-season thread on the Frenchman.

Guess we'll see tonight. I think he kinda sucks.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook

It was blowing ass for me too, but I'm at home so just switched to the Xfinity app so I could watch from my bed on my tablet.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member

It was basically down when I was trying to use it. I was streaming a Melee tournament and FSGo with no problems earlier though so it shouldn't be my connection.

lightus

It was blowing ass for me too, but I'm at home so just switched to the Xfinity app so I could watch from my bed on my tablet.

It was basically down when I was trying to use it. I was streaming a Melee tournament and FSGo with no problems earlier though so it shouldn't be my connection.

Okay well nice to know it's just not us. Using Watch ESPN on my chromecast and ps4 and both are cutting out hard.

FyreWulff

lol, Ark State just ran the entire field for a TD. Dude looked like he thought he was gonna die for the entire run, their dudes are like half the size of ours.

tebunker

Banned
Haven't ever seen you say that any other year.

I mean he's not entirely wrong, well except for this year. It honestly feels like we've been rotating in sophomores and freshmen yearly. However I think Minkah has got this secondary. It hasn't been this talented all around in a couple of years

Dodecagon

works for a research lab making 6 figures
Little bit of sloppiness, but I had forgotten what two good teams going at it looked like after all the fuckball today.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Miscues making it hard on themselves. Center with plenty of starts do not need to be dribbling them on the ground

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom