• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2017 Week 1 |OT| Offseason's over. Back to #TALKINBOUTTHENOLES

Status
Not open for further replies.

tebunker

Banned
Why does everyone shit on and forget special teams? Bama kicking is turrible but we've always had a good edge on blocking kicks and turnovers.

It really is the key when everything else is even.

Also Acc just ran a commercial celebrating FSU's and Clemsons titles as if Bama doesn't have more than those two combine in the last several years

Bronx-Man

Banned
Alabama has gotten a lot of blocks and special teams fumbles the last couple years. I'm sure it's because everyone else sucks at special teams.

Not taking anything away from Bama, they've played a damn good game. FSU just looks like they've really shit the bed tonight.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion

Daboll clearly working out some cobwebs but I'm not displeased by his calls so far tonight. We're not the one-dimensional offense out there, they are.

FSU dline was known to be legit, and yep, they look like it. There appears to be stuff there, but it can't happen inside of 2 seconds

tebunker

Banned
Unless the opposing qb is really good.

you mean playing out of their mind. It takes winning yhe turnover battle and playing out of this world. Really good isn't enough, mind bendingly amazing is the truth. See JFF out of his gord one year merely really good and loses next year.

Ole Miss is really the only one who had it two years in a row. Cardale out of his mind in that stretch. Oklahoma's Qb.

I say this because these guys don't do much after they bet the Tide. I only think Deshaun can be a pro.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Special teams put them in a hole.

Still not impressed by Francois though. Feels like the game is effectively over cause he can't drive them down the field to a TD.

Play calls been ass too.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Kid should've caught that, great throw.

When will Saban go out and get a 5 star kicking talent?????

Dre3001

Special teams put them in a hole.

Still not impressed by Francois though. Feels like the game is effectively over cause he can't drive them down the field to a TD.

Play calls been ass too.

Not too mention that the loss of Dalvin Cook is glaringly apparent tonight. He made such a huge impact in the run game that opened up the passing a bit more.

Velcro Fly

FSU is not going to be penalized for this game because 21-7 is close but in reality I feel like this game hasn't really been that close

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom