• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2017 Week 1 |OT| Offseason's over. Back to #TALKINBOUTTHENOLES

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel for ya FSU fans :(

Anyway Louisville offensive line was utter trash tonight. Two fumbles at the 1 my God. Lamar having to carry this team even more.

tebunker

Banned
Defense tonight is something to be proud of.

Legit. Most teams quit by this point. FSU D can be proud. It ain't easy overcoming getting put in such bad positions.

This game is good for Bama too. A lot to teach from and very few teams in the SEC have the same D/heart that FSU has.

Hoping Francois is okay long term

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Hopefully Francois ends up being fine in the end. I was out of the room for the hit so I don't know how bad it was though.

It's so haaaaaaaaaaaaaard
To say goodbyyyyyeeeeee
To yesterdaaaaaaayyyyyyy
JvF9U90.png

Brad Nessler is a good replacement though, It'll be fine.

When 485 years of offense is a Down night lol.
Indeed, but it's true, well then there's Houston, but we don't talk about Houston

Kinda bittersweet to see Brohm at Purdue because I know he can succeed there, and I'm greedy and I wanted him eventually whenever Bobby stepped down, granted we are years from that.

Was very much Petrino era 1.0 style with getting every offensive player on the stat line, especially the half backs

Indeed, but it's true, well then there's Houston, but we don't talk about Houston

Kinda bittersweet to see Brohm at Purdue because I know he can succeed there, and I'm greedy and I wanted him eventually whenever Bobby stepped down, granted we are years from that.

Was very much Petrino era 1.0 style with getting every offensive player on the stat line, especially the half backs
I want Charlie Strong back honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom