• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week 12 - Big 12 Championship Weekend Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
tOSU has the better loss, so I see Buckeyes to 5, Sparty to 6.

It would make sense with the committee.

A good loss late in the season will hurt more than a bad loss early in the season. tOSU set the precedent for that last season so Oklahoma will jump tOSU as will a bunch of other 1 loss teams

inm8num2

Narduzzi would be goddamn proud of that defensive performance today. GODDAMN PROUD.

What a shame MSU blew the Nebraska game. Still mostly in control if they win out, but you never know.

Gorillaz

I CANT FEEL MY FUCKING TOES

brehs out there freezing in the shoe to that performance and nothing good to show for it except shitty ass ohio weather
profile_picture_by_upndisgustingplz-d5plrni.jpg

Being disappointed with a 10-1 season after coming off a national title season. I cannot comprehend this.

Seriously. They're what, 48-4 over the last four years? Alabama might be the only fanbase that wouldn't kill for that.

I'm irritated that they got outplayed and lost, but this has been written in the cards for weeks now.

Hey schools with coaching vacancies:

There are these two awesome guys named Ed Warriner and Tim Beck that you should really consider.

Both of them are awesome and would totally make great HCs and you know want them.

Talon

Hey schools with coaching vacancies:

There are these two awesome guys named Ed Warriner and Tim Beck that you should really consider.

Both of them are awesome and would totally make great HCs and you know want them.
Maybe they'll promote the tight ends coach!

Or hire Brent Pease!

The way I see it, if you're gonna talk shit about OSU's offense being a lifeless pile of garbage, you don't wait until the game's over.

Its only moments after effectively being kicked out of the playoffs so I know you are upset.

However, cop the loss on the chin mate. You have to take the good (upsetting the playoffs last year) with the bad (losing tonight) on the internet.

Sparty was very good tonight, they were the better team.

Congrats to Sparty.

I'll never be able to hate you guys no matter how much you've fucked with us these last two decades.

Ed Warriner go get crabs.

Jhriad

Thought I'd stop by and congratulate Sparty. Good win today when a lot of folks were calling for a loss. Now you guys just need to somehow make it to the playoff so the Big Ten isn't kept out. Second favorite team in the Big Ten. :)

MIMIC

Banned
A good loss late in the season will hurt more than a bad loss early in the season. tOSU set the precedent for that last season so Oklahoma will jump tOSU as will a bunch of other 1 loss teams

How so? I know we proved that an early bad loss won't hurt, but how did we prove that a late good loss would?

HeySeuss

So assuming Sparty wins next week and goes on to beat Iowa, there's a good chance they'll be in the playoffs. That leaves Iowa for the rose bowl, and possibly an at large berth in the Sugar Bowl for us. Most likely though it'll be the Outback or the Citrus bowl against an sec team.

george_us

I knew goddamn well Cardale wasn't the only reason this offense took a massive step back this year. Beck completely destroying an offense that returned 90% of the starters should be good enough to fire his ass tonight. What the hell is he going to do when most of the offense is gone next year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom