• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week 12 - Big 12 Championship Weekend Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Mississippi is playing Phil Collins through their PA system? :jnc
yep :D

Les Miles greatest ability: able to stretch out success built from the previous coach. He's stretched LSU for a decade post-Saban.

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
I want this in gif form
ErvrCyZ.gif

Servbot24

Banned
Iowa has played no one. MSU should throttle them. Oregon coming on really helps them

Iowa's wins at NW and WI are both more impressive than Oregon. Not to mention MSU lost to Neb.

I would still have to bet on MSU in that match up, but Iowa is absolutely capable of beating them.

reKon

Banned
Well I mean.

You got dominated by Michigan.

If you watched the game you would clearly see that we weren't. Just cause a team is in the league for a majority of the game doesn't mean they are playing better overall. One of Michigan's touchdowns were bullshit and shouldn't have counted. They got stuffed three times and clearly did not cross the goal line. We out played them offensively and Kings had a couple of big drops and probably would have been TDs.

Kacar

It's alright. We lost to V. Tech last year and won it all, I understand week 2 vs week 12 but still.

The D improved this year but something has been off with the O all year. We are still in it. The season is not a failure yet.

Kacar

Zeke openly calling out the play calling now.

"I deserve more than 11 carries".

"Coaching staff didn't put us in a position to win".

Not a good look.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Christmas spices are awful in beer.

When I think Christmas beer, I think Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale. Or a nice sour like something from Rare Barrel.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
That won't be a TD for sure, because at best he's down before he get's up.

I think it's a fumble though.. ball is being ripped as he's going down.

Real close.. but yeah no TD for sure.

His shoulder was on the ground.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
.@EricSeger33: Ezekiel Elliott: "This is my last game in The 'Shoe. There's no chance I'm coming back."

Next years gonna blow
what a little bitch. Never had an Alabama player have that sort of statement. But no surprises with Urbz Football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom