• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS |OT| September 2016. Comics Should Be Good.

I guess I'll be reading comics tomorrow. I went to Best Buy today to get the new Attack on Titan game, but they didn't have it. No surprise, my local Best Buy is literally the crusty shit around a dog's asshole.

Done with The Art of Charlie Chan Hock Chye and it was quite brilliant. Will definitely be in the top half of my 2016 year end list I think. I am super impressed with the huge number of art styles Liew works with and the skill with which he was able to create such a fleshed out character and then create works in the voice of that character.

xaSmiAi.jpg

Done with The Art of Charlie Chan Hock Chye and it was quite brilliant. Will definitely be in the top half of my 2016 year end list I think. I am super impressed with the huge number of art styles Liew works with and the skill with which he was able to create such a fleshed out character and then create works in the voice of that character.

I really like everything you've said and shown about this! It has been wishlisted for when I have $, but very awesome man.

Sandfox

This week's MU update looks pretty strong and it seems like they even added some OGNs like Rage of Ultron, which someone was asking about last week lol.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
This week's MU update looks pretty strong and it seems like they even added some OGNs like Rage of Ultron, which someone was asking about last week lol.

Me and they hadnt added that when I checked :eek:

Edit: I dont see it?

Owzers

Some semblance of one. Problem is that Marvel printed the issues in different orders depending on format.

Spoiler: Sillymonkers is only here because PSN is down.

not entirely false, i got back from tennis and also had to shower before playing Overwatch, but alas no overwatch. Smackdown? Uncharted 4?

Thinking about which character to play as in Overwatch when psn goes back up?

I read a comic today, i just don't remember what it was. I bet it was good. Mockingbird and Black Widow #1s hit MU today ( no update yesterday), my subscription is ending in October but good books are coming, will probably renew at the next holiday sale.

Hagi

Someone mentioned Rage of Ultron?

I was super hyped for this but man the direction Remender took with Pym just soured me on the whole book. Can't say I'd ever had that kind of reaction to a book before.

Reminds me that I still have that Waid Spider-man and the X-men graphic novel to read they brought out around the same time.

Ah man. Sitting here getting ready to pick. :(

Tonight's the (actual) draft - sorry again about the mix up, Tragicomedy.

Did anyone else drop out of the league? How are we down to 7?

I really screwed this thing up huh

I really want to read Lazarus, but I feel like it'll make more sense when read start to finish. Seems like a big, dense world they're creating over there.

if you guys need someone else to make it work I'm in

Owzers

IST 45% off Image books, probably for the week. I know it's not rare, but sometimes people want to buy good comics and now's the chance.

Smackdown is actually worse than before the draft/brand split? "So, you thought Smackdown was the inferior show, well now we'll make it live and make sure it's full of ONLY the B-tier roster and AJ Styles feuding with Ambrose, king of the wacky line."

Top Bottom