• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Concord |OT| As we Firewalk through the valley of Live Service...

FunkMiller

Gold Member
lol
7ucDE90.png

Fuck you hater! It's more than doubled its player count now! Nothing stops this train! All the way to 1000! Choo choo!

twvaRr8.jpeg

pasterpl

Some more reviews are coming in

PeteBull

Gold Member
Official polish playstation channel gonna stream 2h of it today, ofc its part of marketing deal/promotion, not actual paid player/copy of the game, and the guy will play it on playstation obviously

For comparision he streamed over 4h of wukong yesterday, but looks like only 2h of concord stream tonite, looks like its his mental limit :p

SkylineRKR

If Sony wasn't so out of touch with its audience then they should've pulled the plug right after the reveal. Everyone hated it, it was never going to sell. And a game like this needs a community to survive, they went all-in on PvP. And because they were so oblivious, they decided to greenlit these useless CG videos too.

This studio got way too much of a free pass because they are woke shits. These self fulfilling projects will bite the industry eventually. It already does. Everyone ignores it and moves on to something like Wukong. Sony will silently backpedal like corporations always do, just watch.

Was going to mention this yesterday... there's a chance Sony sees these numbers as so bad that they won't even try F2P.

If that's true that HD2 is mainly PC gamers... Sony's GAAS strategy isn't exactly going so hot.

Last edited:

PeteBull

Gold Member
If Sony wasn't so out of touch with its audience then they should've pulled the plug right after the reveal. Everyone hated it, it was never going to sell. And a game like this needs a community to survive, they went all-in on PvP. And because they were so oblivious, they decided to greenlit these useless CG videos too.

This studio got way too much of a free pass because they are woke shits. These self fulfilling projects will bite the industry eventually. It already does. Everyone ignores it and moves on to something like Wukong. Sony will silently backpedal like corporations always do, just watch.
I bet that multiplayer TloU game would pull some srs numbers instead, maybe even close to helldivers2, now tho we will never know, and got concord instead :p

That's quite the misfire... I know everyone seems to hate the devs and wishes a pox on them but can't help but feel a little sorry for them. I know, I know. Some seriously ruined weekends for those people.

zapper

When that TV show comes out the game will be even more popular. 👏
if i were sony i would also delete the episode focused on concord as well as the game itself.

this is truly one of their worst things ever made, software-wise. since knack 2. at least they gave that away by mistake
charlton heston laughing GIF

PeteBull

Gold Member
if i were sony i would also delete the episode focused on concord as well as the game itself.

this is truly one of their worst things ever made, software-wise. since knack 2. at least they gave that away by mistake
charlton heston laughing GIF
knack 2 at least had much shorter dev time/smaller budget and u could make a point it would be ok for kid's present.

clarky

Gold Member
Just as I stated

Not as good as Hellblade 2 though James amrite?

StueyDuck

That's quite the misfire... I know everyone seems to hate the devs and wishes a pox on them but can't help but feel a little sorry for them. I know, I know. Some seriously ruined weekends for those people.
I don't hate the devs. The people who actually make the game as in the people developing the engine tech and the 1st person controller, networking etc. The actual development part of game dev are quite good at what they do and I feel bad for them.

I hate the poli-sci artists and designers who seem to be getting all the high positions and having all the power to enforce messages and make decisions they shouldn't be making.

The people who designed and greenlit alot of the shit in the game and marketing clearly are clueless, talentless hacks failing upwards

Last edited:

PeteBull

Gold Member
I got banned from the purple forum for saying that Black Myth Wukong is a good game while Concord is a bad game. lol
I would expect nothing less from that gang, dont feel bad bro, i was never even there coz was 100% sure i wouldnt last a day there :p

PeteBull

Gold Member
I dunno id take solid unemployment and living inder a bridgefor 8 years rather than work with someone who demands to be addressed as "the professor"
I wouldnt rofl, and im as antifeminist/wokeist as they go, still being homeless/unemployed is defo much worse, even for 8days, not to mention 8 years hahaha :p

Top Bottom