• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dating Age |OT$6| Just ask her out already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly - when I give out my contact info on Tinder I'm the first to do it. Typically on websites I ask for the date first before giving my info though.

I've had a couple of instances years ago where I just handed a girl my number and it led to dates. (I mainly just use online dating these days though).

Honestly, as long as it doesn't impact your trying to date others, just shoot her a message asking "what's up, how are things going?" or something. NBD - you're either in the same position you are now or you're going out with her again.

SeanC

Exactly - when I give out my contact info on Tinder I'm the first to do it. Typically on websites I ask for the date first before giving my info though.

I've had a couple of instances years ago where I just handed a girl my number and it led to dates. (I mainly just use online dating these days though).

Always the best way. The days of asking a girl for a number is long gone the way I see it. Giving them the info upfront is not only best for her, because she doesn't feel obligated or pressure, but kind of cuts straight to the point.

Especially good when you're older, no time for BS.

Huh.

Matched with a girl on Bumble. She said l looked familiar. Asked me what high school I went to and name. I tell her. She said she remembers me, and had a crush on me in HS. Anyway we quickly exchanged numbers last night. Now I'm heading to her place tonight.

What a small world.

Huh.

Matched with a girl on Bumble. She said l looked familiar. Asked me what high school I went to and name. I tell her. She said she remembers me, and had a crush on me in HS. Anyway we quickly exchanged numbers last night. Now I'm heading to her place tonight.

What a small world.

Rekindling connections like that is the best. Reminds me of how I met the girl I had a crush on in law school at a conference here, and we hooked up a few times.

Also? Don't overthink it
or ask her to validate your parking

Howdy guys! I've been creepin on this thread for the longest time. I love this thread and you guys, you're all awesome!
Now! I've been trying to get with this girl for about a summer & I 100% believe she likes/liked me but she won't date me. She says she wants to date a woman, but previously she's only dated men. She's 20 and entirly contradicting/conflicted. But i've poored my heart out to her atleast twice and she hasn't had much reaction. She wants to be friends yet cuddle and have all the benefits of a relationship without sex. She wants all the goods without any of the work. Now, personally i'm down for all that. Typically doesn't bother me, except I really, really fucking like this girl! Lately she's been super short with me and it takes her like a day to respond to texts, which I don't obsess over. I just find it rude. I've really recently moved to a new apartment and she came over the other day and was super excited for it/me and was making all these plans with me. I bough a super comfy bed with some of the best pillows and she keept saying she want us to nap together. I have a really hard time letting her go. I want a relationship, generally but especially with her, however I want her apart of my life in some fashion but I'm not sure how that would work or if it's fair. I'm in need of guidance!

Now! This brings me to my Ex whom I dated in high school (i'm 25 now). It's been almost ten years since we dated and I swear we loved each other. (I'll argue that to the grave!) we randomly bumped into each other a few months back and sporadically texted ever since. But this week in general she's been texting ne/snap chatting me like daily. So yesterday I asked her to go to this Vegan cafe(a few minutes from where I live. Yes she's vegan, i'm a vegetarian if that matters.. Also girl 1 doesn't know I'm vegetarian yet) I texted her at about 9-10 am and she texted me back at 11pm! Now, at about 7 I sent her a text saying she should go there regardless with me or not because although pricey the place was pretty damn good. (I went by myself regardless and just chilled there reading Modern Romance). But then she was trying to talk to me like nothing happened. Like really? What am I suppose to make of that! GAF I feel like I know what you're going to tell me and I need to hear it so please go hard!
Also Goodmorning!

Jokab

Howdy guys! I've been creepin on this thread for the longest time. I love this thread and you guys, you're all awesome!
Now! I've been trying to get with this girl for about a summer & I 100% believe she likes/liked me but she won't date me. She says she wants to date a woman, but previously she's only dated men. She's 20 and entirly contradicting/conflicted. But i've poored my heart out to her atleast twice and she hasn't had much reaction. She wants to be friends yet cuddle and have all the benefits of a relationship without sex. She wants all the goods without any of the work. Now, personally i'm down for all that. Typically doesn't bother me, except I really, really fucking like this girl! Lately she's been super short with me and it takes her like a day to respond to texts, which I don't obsess over. I just find it rude. I've really recently moved to a new apartment and she came over the other day and was super excited for it/me and was making all these plans with me. I bough a super comfy bed with some of the best pillows and she keept saying she want us to nap together. I have a really hard time letting her go. I want a relationship, generally but especially with her, however I want her apart of my life in some fashion but I'm not sure how that would work or if it's fair. I'm in need of guidance!

Now! This brings me to my Ex whom I dated in high school (i'm 25 now). It's been almost ten years since we dated and I swear we loved each other. (I'll argue that to the grave!) we randomly bumped into each other a few months back and sporadically texted ever since. But this week in general she's been texting ne/snap chatting me like daily. So yesterday I asked her to go to this Vegan cafe(a few minutes from where I live. Yes she's vegan, i'm a vegetarian if that matters.. Also girl 1 doesn't know I'm vegetarian yet) I texted her at about 9-10 am and she texted me back at 11pm! Now, at about 7 I sent her a text saying she should go there regardless with me or not because although pricey the place was pretty damn good. (I went by myself regardless and just chilled there reading Modern Romance). But then she was trying to talk to me like nothing happened. Like really? What am I suppose to make of that! GAF I feel like I know what you're going to tell me and I need to hear it so please go hard!
Also Goodmorning!

Neither of those girls want to date you, sorry but it's true. The first one, as you say, wants the benefits of a relationship without actually being in one or putting in any effort. The situation with her is incredibly similar to Liquid_015's on this very page. The second one probably just wants attention. Drop them both and look for other girls.

Neither of those girls want to date you, sorry but it's true. The first one, as you say, wants the benefits of a relationship without actually being in one or putting in any effort. The situation with her is incredibly similar to Liquid_015's on this very page. The second one probably just wants attention. Drop them both and look for other girls.

Jokab is 100% right.

Firstly, thank you both for your responses and I knew the results would be along these lines. I'm realizing this about my ex. For sure. But i'm still in denial about Girl #1! I mean deep I still believe. But, I'm actively looking for dates.

Salamando

Firstly, thank you both for your responses and I knew the results would be along these lines. I'm realizing this about my ex. For sure. But i'm still in denial about Girl #1! I mean deep I still believe. But, I'm actively looking for dates.

Girl #1 may be hindering your search there. It sounds like she's scratching every itch a girlfriend would (except the sex). Creating some distance between you two should make it easier to find someone else to date.

Sticking true to GAF's mantra,
latest

but here it's not the best strat!

Girl #1 may be hindering your search there. It sounds like she's scratching every itch a girlfriend would (except the sex). Creating some distance between you two should make it easier to find someone else to date.
I need this but am not sure if I want it. Has anyone been there? I don't like it i'm afraid

Sticking true to GAF's mantra,
latest

but here it's not the best strat!

Lol I kinda had that in mind as I was typing this out. But, as far as I'm concerned it's not unjust! For example we don't hug like friends hug. We have a super tight average of 5 seconds hug where most the time our bellies are touching. That's not a normal hug at least for me! We work for the same company, we don't really work together but whenever we're both there we're both always glancing at each other in the distance. Always making eye contact from far away or face to face. I honestly feel like she likes me. A lot. She pops in to see me randomly and she actually has a part time job as a nude model for figure drawings and she sends me pics of the art the students draw of her. The classiest nudes ever! Uhg. Gaf slap me please or something. Jesus.

Am I doing something wrong on Tinder? As a women I get plenty of matches but only 10% would message me, then 20% of that would result in actual texting, and then half of those would meet up with me. So 10% x 20% x 50% = 1% chance lol.

It's perplexing how people would ask me for my number then not talk to me or just use it to chat. What's the point?

Spinluck

Huh.

What a small world.

For the love of god man, brace yourself, relax, and have a good time.

No pressure or expectations.

Just RELLLLAXX.

Aaron_Rodgers_Says_Relax_Green_Bay_Packers_Obama_Poster--ZM--FRST.jpg

No_Style

Guys & gals, I just wanted to a bit of venting.

I'm tired of being disappointed by first meet ups. I'm meeting all these women who look nothing like their photos indicated, they clearly older or gained significant weight since the photos taken. One date even complained to me about other dates being dishonest with their profile pictures and complimented me for not deceiving her. (I've been told numerous times that I was better looking and younger in person which is something I need to address.)

So please: Be honest with yourselves. Take honest pictures, leave the filters off and just be yourself. Even if the texting/messaging goes great, it could all come crashing to a halt if the basic expectations for physical appearance are not met.

Now I just need to learn to take more flattering pictures of myself...

Am I doing something wrong on Tinder? As a women I get plenty of matches but only 10% would message me, then 20% of that would result in actual texting, and then half of those would meet up with me. So 10% x 20% x 50% = 1% chance lol.

It's perplexing how people would ask me for my number then not talk to me or just use it to chat. What's the point?
I haven't gotten a single response from someone I matched on tinder, so you're lucky in that sense.

'Heaven Sniper

Neo Member
Here's a weird story for you guys,

Over the weekend, some girl who was mutual friends with my cousin on facebook sent me a friend request. I accepted and immediately, she starts messaging me. She's beautiful, and claims she is a model. A couple days of talking, and she asks to skype. Now I'm aware of how shady this all sounds, but I'm curious. After work, I agree to vidchat her. She's real thirsty and I already have an idea about how this is gonna turn out.

We connect on Skype, and next thing I know this girl is getting naked for me. Let's say things escalated. I was careful not to send her anything in case she was a scammer or something. But I think she's real. I've already had her send me pictures and her profile seems legit. I did my research. I was not solicited for money or blackmailed and we've skyped twice this week.

Truth is, she doesn't know my cousin. She added him because he "looked familiar." I confirmed this with my cousin.

I think she's just a horny girl who gets off to strangers she met on the Internet. Anyone have similar experiences?

So... for most people, when girls flirt with you (try to get you to pay attention to them, stare at you and wave at you across a room, start all of the conversations, etc)... usually they don't ghost when you give/get numbers, no?

It's not like I have make retarded invitations. "Hey, I'm gonna go to X tomorrow, why don't you join?" Shit like that.

I genuinely feel that I live in a different reality from you guys. "Oh she's into you," "dude those are definitely go-ahead signs," etc, they never lead to anything at all. I just don't understand, and at nearly 28 with little dating history and no sexual history, it feels like this is just how it will be forever.

I've never seen this take on the meme, I love it XD

Mory Dunz

So... for most people, when girls flirt with you (try to get you to pay attention to them, stare at you and wave at you across a room, start all of the conversations, etc)... usually they don't ghost when you give/get numbers, no?

It's not like I have make retarded invitations. "Hey, I'm gonna go to X tomorrow, why don't you join?" Shit like that.

I genuinely feel that I live in a different reality from you guys. "Oh she's into you," "dude those are definitely go-ahead signs," etc, they never lead to anything at all. I just don't understand, and at nearly 28 with little dating history and no sexual history, it feels like this is just how it will be forever.

I've never seen this take on the meme, I love it XD

erm, don't do this. People get the signs all the time and get ghosted.
starting, waving, conversing, getting your attention are signs....but are not necessarily anything romantic. Could just be friendly.

But at least you asked these people and now you know. Better than waiting 2 months wondering if you should talk to X girl.

is that 10% after you first sent a message...? Same with that 20% of that 10%, are you asking for a number and they stop responding?
I was unsure on the wording.

Lol I kinda had that in mind as I was typing this out. But, as far as I'm concerned it's not unjust! For example we don't hug like friends hug. We have a super tight average of 5 seconds hug where most the time our bellies are touching. That's not a normal hug at least for me! We work for the same company, we don't really work together but whenever we're both there we're both always glancing at each other in the distance. Always making eye contact from far away or face to face. I honestly feel like she likes me. A lot. She pops in to see me randomly and she actually has a part time job as a nude model for figure drawings and she sends me pics of the art the students draw of her. The classiest nudes ever! Uhg. Gaf slap me please or something. Jesus.

tight hugs?
in relation to everything about girl 1, and girl 2, just don't. None of these really mean anything tbh. I was reading waiting for a something concrete. Glancing, talking, sharing art, that's still friend stuff.

Lulubop

I need this but am not sure if I want it. Has anyone been there? I don't like it i'm afraid

what is this?

Spinluck

Guys & gals, I just wanted to a bit of venting.

I'm tired of being disappointed by first meet ups. I'm meeting all these women who look nothing like their photos indicated, they clearly older or gained significant weight since the photos taken. One date even complained to me about other dates being dishonest with their profile pictures and complimented me for not deceiving her. (I've been told numerous times that I was better looking and younger in person which is something I need to address.)

So please: Be honest with yourselves. Take honest pictures, leave the filters off and just be yourself. Even if the texting/messaging goes great, it could all come crashing to a halt if the basic expectations for physical appearance are not met.

Now I just need to learn to take more flattering pictures of myself...

I see this happen a lot.

Photos can be really deceiving if you have no perception of how that person looks in person or outside of a static picture. Filters, angles, and all that shit really work wonders. Guys and girls can make themselves look thinner, lighter, younger, etc with pics now and it makes this shit a lot harder.

I've been on dates where I barely recognize the person because of how they dress photos. Nothing wrong with great pictures, but some people will pic the ones that look the least like them because perhaps it looks better than how they perceive themselves.

bluethree

I seriously have rarely had the problem of someone looking worse than their pictures. Many times I meet a girl and she looks even BETTER than what her pictures present. Maybe I'm just lucky.

I'm not trying to be a dick but this post almost comes off as creepy. Talking about the exact amount of time that you hug for and that your bellies touch. Not sure what to make of the nude stuff.

There is a pretty easy way to tell if someone is interested in you and that's because they'll usually make it obvious. I feel like if there was an opportunity there you may have missed it as well. There's no point pondering about all these random signs that someone may like you, just ask them out.

We have a tendency to look into peoples actions too much as well when we want something to be there. The fact that you hug longer than your other friends doesn't mean anything. The fact that she sends you her nude art could be viewed either way. Yes it would be a fun way to flirt but it could also mean that she's just comfortable with you as a friend. She doesn't mind sending you those things because she knows nothing will come of it.

Similar with the eye contact, that's something friends do. I'm not saying there is nothing there but those signs alone don't mean there is and the fact that nothing has happened kind of speaks for itself. She may just not want to make the first move (this happened with my GF) but the longer you wait the less chance there is of her being interested and not finding someone else.

Edit: re read your first post and feel even more that there isn't really any interest there and you seem to be getting some pretty typical excuses. Also I'd be careful not to end up going down the 'nice guy' path. You say you're happy just having close friends doing all the relationship stuff without the sex but I question if that's true. You seem to be doing the typical obsessing over texts and being annoyed when you don't get the attention you want.

I feel like you'd be a lot better off putting your energy elsewhere, like looking for girls who are actually interested in you.

Really unimportant question, but this girl I went to lunch with and I are texting and I told her I was cooking lasagna. She replied with "Yum" with the heart-eyes emoji, would it be creepy to reply with "You're yum" >_>

I know, if you have to ask and all that...

M52B28

Banned
Really unimportant question, but this girl I went to lunch with and I are texting and I told her I was cooking lasagna. She replied with "Yum" with the heart-eyes emoji, would it be creepy to reply with "You're yum" >_>

What would be the point of that response....?

It's good you're trying to escalate interest. But jesus that's lame. Anything but that.

Ugh. On a date with another woman. She invited me to some formal wear party where the theme is Alice in Wonderland. Free drinks and food and it's super cool here, but she doesn't look like her pics weight wise. She's a few pounds heavier. This is the first for me. I'm sucking it up. It's fun here. I mean free drinks.

I don't feel like that's a particularly good line myself. Seems like a good opportunity to invite her to your place to cook for her, that's probably along the lines of where I would be going.

Jesus. For your own sake, I hope you did not send that.

vern

Should go with something like this, "you know what else is yummy? Your poontang 😍😍" It's more classy this way.

Ugh. On a date with another woman. She invited me to some formal wear party where the theme is Alice in Wonderland. Free drinks and food and it's super cool here, but she doesn't look like her pics weight wise. She's a few pounds heavier. This is the first for me. I'm sucking it up. It's fun here. I mean free drinks.

Hope they will validate the parking at least.

SeanC

raw

What would be the point of that response....?

It's good you're trying to escalate interest. But jesus that's lame. Anything but that.

I don't feel like that's a particularly good line myself. Seems like a good opportunity to invite her to your place to cook for her, that's probably along the lines of where I would be going.

Jesus. For your own sake, I hope you did not send that.

Should go with something like this, "you know what else is yummy? Your poontang 😍😍" It's more classy this way.

Omg after my last post getting no replies I wasn't prepared for this.

No I didn't say that to her lol.

She's visiting her parents for a week from Thursday so we're gonna try and fit in a second date before then. Maybe Tuesday night.

Thank you to everyone who responded to me! I've read all of your responses and re-evaluated the situation through an outsiders eyes and I can see the situation is rather fucked! I'll always appreciate the brutal honesty of strangers! Funny that she texted me today about binge watching a bunch of horror films later this week. I'm not sure if I should or not, but regardless I plan on distancing myself. Thanks again! And also for the record that's her hug count number. And you can't tell me bellies touching is normal hug practice!

Two of my good friends dated each other before. They broke up and moved on, but I'm still friends with both of them (we just don't hang out with all three of us anymore). If one of them had come to me with the idea of dating the other, I wouldn't say no. I'm not their parent. And while I only heard of the circumstances of their break-up from one of them, I didn't take sides.

I think in your case, if you dated and then broke up, you just wouldn't see the friend anymore, but retain your best friend.

Well... it looks like we're going down this route. It turns out that all of the signals I'd been intentionally ignoring were accurate. Admittedly, I've been slightly flirty but haven't pushed the envelope. She invited me over tonight to watch a movie, and I brought over some wine and dark chocolate; we grabbed some Ethiopian carry-out; and we fired up The Princess Bride, which was a palate-cleanser after some awesome and deep conversation.

I made the first move, and after a while, we agreed that we had to breach the subject with our mutual friend. So, that'll happen on Monday when I see her.

But I'm excited. She's kind, not cray, is pre-vetted, brilliant, and looks like Cameron Diaz circa There's Something About Mary. Shockingly, I don't date lawyers and I don't date blondes. Until now, I guess!

Scotch

Now! I've been trying to get with this girl for about a summer & I 100% believe she likes/liked me but she won't date me. She says she wants to date a woman, but previously she's only dated men. She's 20 and entirly contradicting/conflicted. But i've poored my heart out to her atleast twice and she hasn't had much reaction.
bruh

She wants to be friends yet cuddle and have all the benefits of a relationship without sex. She wants all the goods without any of the work. Now, personally i'm down for all that.
You shouldn't be.

Typically doesn't bother me, except I really, really fucking like this girl! Lately she's been super short with me and it takes her like a day to respond to texts, which I don't obsess over.
And yet you tell us about it.

I just find it rude.
She's probably distancing herself a bit because she knows you're overinvested.

I have a really hard time letting her go. I want a relationship, generally but especially with her, however I want her apart of my life in some fashion but I'm not sure how that would work or if it's fair. I'm in need of guidance!
You said you're down with all this but clearly you're not.

You will never get in a relationship with this girl. So you can either keep torturing yourself for a few more years before you finally snap out of it, or you let her go right now.

Sorry to break it to you but it sounds like you are "the backup girl" for guys playing the numbers game. They got interest from another girl and you are filling in the blanks if they strike out.

gaiages

Banned
what is this?

That is the prime example of a woman manipulating someone's feelings to the point of full frontal denial. Also some major desperation for some sex.

So... for most people, when girls flirt with you (try to get you to pay attention to them, stare at you and wave at you across a room, start all of the conversations, etc)

Those aren't necessarily signs of someone flirting with you. Some people are just friendly and talkative.

Jesus fuck you sound like me and my bf.

Don't sound like us, we're the lamest people alive.

Thank you to everyone who responded to me! I've read all of your responses and re-evaluated the situation through an outsiders eyes and I can see the situation is rather fucked! I'll always appreciate the brutal honesty of strangers! Funny that she texted me today about binge watching a bunch of horror films later this week. I'm not sure if I should or not, but regardless I plan on distancing myself. Thanks again! And also for the record that's her hug count number. And you can't tell me bellies touching is normal hug practice!

Congrats.

But bellies touching is rather normal for hugs with people you... well, aren't forced to hug hahaha.

Or fat people. You can't help it with them.

Armadilo

Banned
I'm kinda sad guys, this girl that I was going to go on a lunch date tomorrow texted me just now that she doesn't feel like going on a lunch date because she's busy this week and I'm now just sad. I know that I have to forget about it and move on, I guess this is rejection.

Nothing is going to come out of this :(

IC5

Nah, you gotta create tension. Act confident and, while not necessarily distant, don't be too obviously into someone you've just started things up with. You gotta create tension and you gotta get them to try and work for you, a bit.

I try not to give outright compliments and flirtations like that, until I'm basically sure that she wants me. Even then, I try to keep it to sincere compliments, until we've had sex for the first time. After that, you can start doing stupid flirty stuff. But, even then, don't do it too much, unless you find yourself in an exclusive relationship. It sounds kind of stupid, I know. Why shouldn't we be able to gush on someone? Well, its generally a better idea to let that stuff seep out slowly.

---------------------------------------------

Here are a few words, for you online daters.

1. about people misrepresenting themselves with their pics: If you actually pay close attention, you can often learn to tell this is happening. Figure it out and you won't end up wasting time. Really, with online dating, the only important bits of a profile are 1. are the pics real and do I like them? 2. does the profile info seem at all sincere or hint at who this person is? (rather than specifics of content and interest. Think about the overall impression you get). Once you actually meet, all that profile stuff, goes out the window. and probably half of your chatting or texting before meeting, will also not matter or be retread through actual conversation.

2. For people having issues with getting people to show up:

A. A lot of online daters are insecure about themselves, one way or another. Don't take it personally.
B. Many online daters are in contact with more than one person at a time. At any given moment, you may not be 1st string. Again, don't take it personally.

I found that, with online dating, volume is the key. Law of averages. That type of thing. Rather than being hyper specific and carefully choosing one person to try and chat: Message a few people, per week. Eventually, you will filter through people who won't attach to you for one reason or another and you will end up with a date.
On the date, try to be confident, be yourself. Don't highlight negatives in your life. Hold back a bit, without compromising your ability to connect. In the event you are out with someone who seems out of your league or has a lot more going in their life: own it. Don't fold under false pressure. Some people will expect you to be able to meet their robust life with your own robust life. But not everyone cares about that.

--------------------------------

Absolutely you should date at work. Think about all the times you have seen people wonder out loud, about how to meet people. We spend a lot of time at work, around our co-workers. Its one of the best opportunities to connect with someone with little pressure or manufacturing of a scenario. Wearing boring uniforms or work wear. If you connect with someone at work, its probably a good sign of something fun, at the least.

Of course, there are certain professional situations, in which it may not be appropriate. But generally speaking, most jobs are great opportunities to meet someone.

subsequent problems it can create at work, comes down to maturity level. Often, its lack of maturity in other co-workers and not necessarily the two whom have something going on. In the event that the two of you have a bad falling out, just be professional about it. If the other person can't seem to do that. Get them to have a sincere talk about it. Its probably because they didn't get some sort of closure and are otherwise a little crazy because of it. *Unless of course, you really did something crappy and hurt that person. But that's not a problem with work. That's a problem with you.

I'm going to bow out of dating in general, after two years of a relationship where circunstamces always got in a way and wasted it all away; to the point where she now treats me like a second aquaintance.
Instead of resorting to go back in "da game" I'm just not going to do it for a long while.

brawly

I finally got over my "crush" at work, meaning I don't get tense or nervous anymore when she's around, which is good. Might actually talk to her for real now instead of wussing out everytime.

Armadilo

Banned
Have you guys ever had a girl want to date you ? Like the opposite. Instead of the guy going after the girl for a date.

I would think it happens just rarely

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Oh you guys are gonna love this story.

So I went to meet up with my new lady friend on Friday because her parents would be out of town for a few days. This was also gonna be the first time that she cooked me dinner (she was gonna make lasagna). So I go there, and we start to fool around in her room. No more than half an hour passes by, and suddenly we hear the front door unlocking. Sure enough, it's her folks. Her bedroom door was wide open, but thankfully it was a good ways away from the front door so nobody saw anything. So sadly, after that, no more fun time was allowed, and instead we spent the rest of the night watching that shitty Spy movie starring the fat chick from Ghostbusters.

As if all that wasn't bad enough...
I didn't even get any lasagna :'(

Spinluck

So, I just matched with a girl on Tinder.

Not just any girl, but a girl I dated a while back (maybe over a year ago). I swiped for the fuck of it and didn't think we'd match, I've done this with girls I've known and see on there and usually I don't match with them.

Should I just not say anything? lol. We stopped talking on a somewhat sour note. Never got around to planning more dates.

brawly

So, I just matched with a girl on Tinder.

Not just any girl, but a girl I dated a while back (maybe over a year ago). I swiped for the fuck of it and didn't think we'd match, I've done this with girls I've known and see on there and usually I don't match with them.

Should I just not say anything? lol. We stopped talking on a somewhat sour note. Never got around to planning more dates.

Unmatch her and stop matching people "just cause". Save everyone some time.

Xun

Huh.

What a small world.
How did it go?

gaiages

Banned
Have you guys ever had a girl want to date you ? Like the opposite. Instead of the guy going after the girl for a date.

I would think it happens just rarely

While it's traditional for the man to make the first move, but much like the guy footing the bill, it's quickly becoming a bit more equal on who does what on that front.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom