• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
Expected but noteworthy. From this week's Observer:
Huh... My guess is that he said something to the effect of 'You were not hungry enough, so get more hungry', but since that could be seen as a nicer way of saying Vince was right, I could see how that went south. I don't think he would've meant it that way, but you know how the locker room can get...

That being said, I don't think there was anything Trips could've said that wouldn't have made him look bad, except for saying Vince is completely out of touch, but with the rumors of Dunn trying to make Hunter look bad to Vince, I'm pretty sure the chances of him saying that drastically go down.

I can't wait for #HijackMania. The roster will walk out on Mania and prove themselves worthy of being the kind of superstars that can appear on morning talk shows when they tell Kelly Ripa about all the racist shit Vince and Michael Hayes say.

Observer said:
There were suggestions this week of putting a mask on Adrian Neville and making him a kids character based on Mighty Mouse. Neville is expected to be the next NXT performer brought up to the main roster as they are batting around ideas for him.

Also plan to debut Itami on the main roster during WWE's Japan tour (Sumo Hall stops on July 3 + 4)

Observer said:
There were suggestions this week of putting a mask on Adrian Neville and making him a kids character based on Mighty Mouse. Neville is expected to be the next NXT performer brought up to the main roster as they are batting around ideas for him.

kTtdQ.gif

They could always shave his head and make him Gollum.

Triple H will save him from shitty ideas. Plus I bet this goes nowhere. Remember how are that Tyson Kidd under a mask went.

As we clearly see from Every Week In WWE, for every shitty idea that is actually pushed back or canned, 5 more take its place. I'd love to still believe it's better and there are magic heroes who save people from these shitty ideas, but it's been a decade, we should all know better by now.

somedevil

As we clearly see from Every Week In WWE, for every shitty idea that is actually pushed back or canned, 5 more take its place. I'd love to still believe it's better and there are magic heroes who save people from these shitty ideas, but it's been a decade, we should all know better by now.

I mean he is not going to be wearing a mask when he debuts. Why even do that when they have Kalisto.

Alucard

Banned
So, would Neville get a cape like The Hurricane? Would he have to change to long tights/pants?

Watching Bryan Danielson vs. Christopher Daniels from the second ever ROH show in 2002. So good despite the film quality and venue. (gymnasium)

Alucard

Banned
Some highlights of Bryan Danielson vs. Christopher Daniels from ROH Round Robin Challenge in 2002.

Danielson diving headbutt
DanielsonDanielsDivingHeadbutt.gif

Daniels piledriver
DanielsDanielsonPiledriver.gif

Danielson taps to the crossface
DanielsDanielsonCrossface.gif

Really good match.

Upgraded my PS4 hdd.

Aside from having to download 500GB worth of data, which isn't too bad all things considered. I had to put every savefile on my old HDD to a USB drive game by game. Took forever.

Even worse, I have to do it the other way around now too.

There is no, "transfer all" functionality...

For fucks sake, we're a week from 2015, how did you not think to make this a part of your system...
Yeah that sucks if you don't have PS+

I'm currently playing Extreme Warfare Revenge booking ROH and it is stressful as hell. Fucking Elgin can't draw worth shit and AJ wants a match with Christopher Daniels every other week.

WELL MAYBE I WOULD IF YOU LET ME SIGN YOU TO AN EXCLUSIVE CONTRACT BUT SINCE YOU WANT TO GO FUCK AROUND WITH THE BULLET CLUB IN NJPW I CAN'T AND HAVE TO PAY YOU 80K PER APPEARANCE ASSHOLE

Fuck it I'm making Matt Hardy the owner of ROH and putting the belt on Cole. Maybe then Elgin can go feud with my psycho heel tag team of Rusev and Cheeseburger

I'm currently playing Extreme Warfare Revenge booking ROH and it is stressful as hell. Fucking Elgin can't draw worth shit and AJ wants a match with Christopher Daniels every other week.

WELL MAYBE I WOULD IF YOU LET ME SIGN YOU TO AN EXCLUSIVE CONTRACT BUT SINCE YOU WANT TO GO FUCK AROUND WITH THE BULLET CLUB IN NJPW I CAN'T AND HAVE TO PAY YOU 80K PER APPEARANCE ASSHOLE

Fuck it I'm making Matt Hardy the owner of ROH and putting the belt on Cole. Maybe then Elgin can go feud with my psycho heel tag team of Rusev and Cheeseburger

I almost flipped my desk when ROH signed Yujiro Takahashi to an exclusive contract days before i was gonna end his months-long feud with Kenny Omega. AND NO FUCKIN TV NETWORK WANTS MY PROGRAM

Vylash

Following Kevin Nash’s arrest under assault and battery charges, WWE issued the following statement:

“Kevin Nash has not regularly performed for WWE since January 2004. He is currently under a non-wrestling ‘legends’ contract which has been immediately suspended until this domestic dispute is resolved.”

lol, owned on christmas

Goddamn it I'm up to here with booking the young bucks. For some reason the game ramped up their stats so the only tag teams in ROH worth anything are the Briscoe Bros, redragon and Young bucks. Sure as hell wasn't gonna be war machine. Also homicide and Eddie Kingston are dead weight but I can't fire these Indies carnies because then Jay Lethal and Roderick Strong get pissy. So I finally cave and give the bucks the tag straps but surprise surprise tna wants nick Jackson and he's demanding more money. On top of that Matt Jackson has found Jesus and doesn't get along with Nick.

Gonzalez

Banned
It's the 25th where I'm at. I hope all you spoiled Millenials thanked the baby Jesus before you stuffed your faces with whatever you Millenials eat on the holiest of nights.

Alucard

Banned

I almost flipped my desk when ROH signed Yujiro Takahashi to an exclusive contract days before i was gonna end his months-long feud with Kenny Omega. AND NO FUCKIN TV NETWORK WANTS MY PROGRAM

Goddamn it I'm up to here with booking the young bucks. For some reason the game ramped up their stats so the only tag teams in ROH worth anything are the Briscoe Bros, redragon and Young bucks. Sure as hell wasn't gonna be war machine. Also homicide and Eddie Kingston are dead weight but I can't fire these Indies carnies because then Jay Lethal and Roderick Strong get pissy. So I finally cave and give the bucks the tag straps but surprise surprise tna wants nick Jackson and he's demanding more money. On top of that Matt Jackson has found Jesus and doesn't get along with Nick.

I understood all of this, and it sounds awesome. Is this an app game or something?

l m f a o

gg, man

I understood all of this, and it sounds awesome. Is this an app game or something?

I think it's like TEW where you can play it on your PC. IDK if EWR costs money, but the 2005 TEW's free, and there's always modern mods for both.

It's the 25th where I'm at. I hope all you spoiled Millenials thanked the baby Jesus before you stuffed your faces with whatever you Millenials eat on the holiest of nights.

Technology is the only god I worship

hail satan

It's a Pc game called extreme warfare revenge which is basically a booking simulator. It's free and has a ton of mods for different time periods. The aim is that you work for a wrestling company, book matches and handle finances. It ain't fancy and you need to really plan this shit but it can be fun

Top Bottom