• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.
I wouldn't really mind that at all. It would make sense.
Honestly it'd be a pretty good match too

Hmmm
If anything I think we're looking at Rollins vs Reigns at WM31. That or Reigns vs Big Show because Vince will want to give Roman some WM moment where he makes Reigns look strong by bodyslamming Big Show or something (aka something not as impressive as what Cesaro did)

We all know what Rusev's WM31 fate is. His time is up, my time is now, etc.

ehhh I feel like they'd try to put him in a fresh match for Mania. They know he ain't getting over in a Big Show match at WM
¡HarlequinPanic!;145299442 said:
DAMN I wanna see this.
yo what where i wanna look into seeing this

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
A-Train needs to take Corbin under his wing. He's one of the best big guys working smaller guys wrestlers around during his time in NJPW, and I do think Corbin has potential despite his shitty generic nautical stars tattoos. But he's green as fuck. And he needs a new finisher because his looks way too close to Bray's.

Crazy idea -- a powerbomb.

DMczaf

I'm watching the Mega Powers Break Up Wrestlemania Rewind and AJ pops up saying "I remember when everyone was wondering who Macho Man's manager was going to be, and out walks Miss Elizabeth."

...bitch, it happened 2 years before you were born!

Heel

Hopefully Cesaro doesn't trip going through the four ropes.

IAlgERs.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm watching the Mega Powers Break Up Wrestlemania Rewind and AJ pops up saying "I remember when everyone was wondering who Macho Man's manager was going to be, and out walks Miss Elizabeth."

She just now found out about Skyrim.

Also she probably thinks Macho was right.

Sephzilla

A-Train needs to take Corbin under his wing. He's one of the best big guys working smaller guys wrestlers around during his time in NJPW, and I do think Corbin has potential despite his shitty generic nautical stars tattoos. But he's green as fuck. And he needs a new finisher because his looks way too close to Bray's.

Crazy idea -- a powerbomb.

I actually think Corbin could use the Rock Bottom. Even has a similar startup position to his current finisher.

She just now found out about Skyrim.

Also she probably thinks Macho was right.

Everyone knows Macho was actually right.

Alucard

Banned
So, how do the WWE now book Rumble? Reigns or Bryan? And how do they get there?

Is Bryan one of the final three who then gets eliminated by a heel, and Roman is forced to "avenge" Bryan in the Rumble?

Sephzilla

Is Bryan one of the final three who then gets eliminated by a heel, and Roman is forced to "avenge" Bryan in the Rumble?

Reigns is getting nuclear heat if he wins the Rumble now that Bryan is in it regardless of how Bryan is taken out.

gaiadyne

The thing with the authority coming back is we all knew it was going to come because how was Sting going to face Triple H if they didn't come back? That was the booking problem so it was just when they will be back.

At least they came back because Seth threatened Edge with paralysis and death.

edit: With Bryan back they have this money match of Bryan vs Lesnar possible now after it was denied this Summer. How can they not do it when Brock most likely is leaving after the Raw after Wrestlemania?

I really don't want to see Lesnar fed to Bryan... he ended the streak

Alucard

Banned

NOT ON THE WWE NETWORK FOR ONLY 9.99 IT DIDN'T.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I think I'm ready for an Ambrose heel turn in 2015, but not before he finishes the feud with Rollins, hopefully at Mania.

Something needs to happen soon.

These are the top heels right now.

HHH, part timer, authority figure.
Steph, too good for the WWE.
BORK LASER, destroyer of worlds. Ultimate part timer.
Seth-kun, He's pretty good at being a chickenshit heel with real talent but he's only one man.
Rusev, Undefeated (well, unpinned, unsubmitted) Bulgarian Superman who wrestles like a face 99% of the time.
BIG SHOW, Well....it's the Big Show. Ain't no one want to feud with him.
Kane, In 2015.
Harper, I fucking love Harper.

So besides the part timers you really have Seth, Rusev, and Harper as people you want to see.

Meanwhile the top faces in some order are.

Cena
Bryan
Orton
Ambrose
Reigns
Ziggler
Ryback

Something's got to give. Turn Cesaro into a monster who'll do anything to get on top? It's not too late, but we're getting there. Ambrose I think is too likable to heel him out.

Vylash

Rollins costs Reigns, they fight at EC or Quicklane or whatever the fuck it is, Reigns vs Fandango on the Mania pre show

Toki767

No one's going to buy that. If Bryan doesn't win, Philadelphia and probably every Raw crowd between the Rumble and Mania are going to do exactly what happened earlier this year.

Sephzilla

Hulk loves Elizabeth like a sister.

Macho with his pig disgusting ways treating Elizabeth like she was property.

Hogan was an egotistical spotlight junkie who was eyeing up another mans girl while also leaving Macho hanging out to dry in a tag match.

#MachoWasRight

#HeenanWasRightToo

Ithil

It's gonna be a smark heavy Philly Rumble crowd. They'd see straight through that attempt and focus their hate on Reigns. They know he's the "chosen guy" like they knew Batista was last year.

I'm coming down from my high of Bryan hype/hope and now believe he's only returning in order to make Reigns's win slightly less obvious.

Surprisingly less obvious sacrificed for another Bootista. Not a good play, WWE.

I'm sure Vince hates the idea of Bryan main eventing two Manias. Especially back-to-back.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Hulk Hogan tries to save his B+ tag partner who can't get the job done and gets called a 'hot dogger.' That's some thanks you get. Meanwhile he has to fight off those hungry eyes of Elizabeth's from a known paranoid psychopath.

Remember when Hogan helped Macho win the title? He helped that little guy win the title out of the good of his heart. Macho Man catching feelings because Hogan actually followed the Royal Rumble rules. AND THEN AFTER ALL THAT MACHO HANGS AND BANGS WITH SHERRI

Sephzilla

Remember when Hogan celebrated a WrestleMania world title win in the center of the ring when he didnt even win the title?

#MachoWasRight

What's awesome about Hogan's nWo heel turn was that it basically validated everything Bobby Heenan had been saying for a decade

Toki767

Hulk Hogan tries to save his B+ tag partner who can't get the job done and gets called a 'hot dogger.' That's some thanks you get. Meanwhile he has to fight off those hungry eyes of Elizabeth's from a known paranoid psychopath.

Remember when Hogan helped Macho win the title? He helped that little guy win the title out of the good of his heart. Macho Man catching feelings because Hogan actually followed the Royal Rumble rules.

4 years later, Hogan is a sore loser who gets tossed out of the Rumble fair and square by Sid and he retaliates by helping Sid get eliminated. And Sid was somehow the heel in that.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
4 years later, Hogan is a sore loser who gets tossed out of the Rumble fair and square by Sid and he retaliates by helping Sid get eliminated. And Sid was somehow the heel in that.

Hogan was coming in to congratulate him and that half-brain buffoon fell over the ropes.

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
D-bry is one of two men who acomplished the impossible in pro wrestling, and that's getting over simply by being there. Sure, you could list the things he's done to get to the top, but there really isn't one single defining moment. He simply got over because he's the best, period.

There is only one other man of my knowlage that ever got over enough to achieve main event status by simply showing up:
let__s_boogie__la_parka__gif_by_ryandunn1977-d4p26nr.gif

And before you ask, yes, he did main event in WCW, even if it was only one match.

Top Bottom