• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alucard

Banned
TWINE and DAD were both awful. I remember nothing about either of them. Goldeneye isn't that great either.

So sad that the guy who was pretty much the best Bond ever starred in the worst movies.

my man

aX8UW.gif

Aiii

So not worth it
Aside from the downside and royalties, I don't think independent contractors get fuck all when they take time off for injuries in wrestling, right?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Layla seems like she'd marry some rich oil tycoon when she quits WWE. Or cash in like Gail did on that TV chef dude.

Not fucking Ricky Ortiz though

Fox318

When they induct Big Show into the hall of fame they will talk about his great matches...

That he happened to be in the same arena while they took place.

Notes on Daniel Bryan's return from the new Observer:

The inner circle in WWE, which didn’t know if he could return at all, were aware that he was going to be able to return about three weeks ago, and the decision was made to have him start back at the Royal Rumble.

According to one person close to the situation, the obvious question this brings up has not been considered.

As of this week, Roman Reigns was still scheduled to win the WWE title at WrestleMania, whether it be from Brock Lesnar, Seth Rollins or even John Cena.

Why Orton isn't on TV just yet:

Orton has a deviated septum, which is why he only worked short matches in his return to the house shows this week, and didn’t wrestle on the second night of the tour at the Nassau Coliseum, nor appeared on Raw.

I've had one of those. They're not fun, but recovery is a few weeks at most.

After the situations with Punk and Del Rio, WWE has put in all performer contracts that if they are fired for disciplinary reasons, they forfeit all merchandise rights and can’t work in either pro wrestling or MMA for one year.

Don't fall for this shit. His first promo back was saying he was in the damn Rumble.

He either wins outright or gets a main event match set up out of it, and Ziggler/Ambrose wins. It'll depend on what Rollins does.

Top Bottom