• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.
6jRVHvW.gif

Goddamn.

Marvel

could never
What was it for? And how do you have a gif of it? Lol

Was a deliciously grimy perv-a-thon put on for The Miz. Which ended in Big Dick Johnson coming out and finishing Miz off whilst he was blindfolded I think.

And I have many gifs friend, for every occasion.

Spoony's like Cornette; I like to hear him rant, but there's only so many times you can listen to a man lose his rag over wrestling before it starts to get old, or you start wishing they'd watching something they DO like before they burst a blood vessel.

Mengetsu

Jesus listing to my weekly podcast and I did not know Cesaro winning last week took him off a losing streak of 26 matches straight....

I wish WWE really did read WrassleGAF so they could've stole my booking for Bo where he becomes a motivational speaker who (much to everyone's surprise) actually turns around the careers of failing superstars like R Truth and Justin Gabriel, then leads his newly won army of BoLievers against the cult terrorising the WWE; The Wyatt Family. However, somewhere along the way you'd slowly start to realise that Bo is the truly creepy one and the BoLievers are the real bad guys of the feud. The full turn would be complete when it's revealed that Bo is Bray's brother and that he killed Sister Abigail. SWERVE.

DiscoJon

Banned
I wish WWE really did read WrassleGAF so they could've stole my booking for Bo where he becomes a motivational speaker who (much to everyone's surprise) actually turns around the careers of failing superstars like R Truth and Justin Gabriel, then leads his newly won army of BoLievers against the cult terrorising the WWE; The Wyatt Family. However, somewhere along the way you'd slowly start to realise that Bo is the truly creepy one and the BoLievers are the real bad guys of the feud. The full turn would be complete when it's revealed that Bo is Bray's brother and that he killed Sister Abigail. SWERVE.

NAUwR1S.gif

Aiii

So not worth it

If WWE listened to me, Raw would be back to two hours and the other hour would just be NXT, but they never will brother Boots.

And to be fair, Vince doesn't even listen to his own employees, so he'd probably need to start there :D

Marvel

could never

Amazing.

r7FWb3x.gif

Aiii

So not worth it
It's sort of fun to imagine a WWE with actual storylines and fun segments that you'd want to watch, isn't it...

We should be an e-fed instead of a discussion thread.

Verendus

Banned
I actually really like this.

Aiii

So not worth it
There's one best of we haven't done yet.

Best entrance of 2014!
Devitt's from WK8, or H's from WM30?

Please keep in mind, Sasha Banks and Alexa Bliss were in H's.

lol that would be amazing

DiscoJon

Banned
Don't you dare speak ill of the Game Boy Advance... How dare you?!

The first Game Boy Advance System was fucking garbage. Who cares if it has more colors and stuff. The original system:
gameboy_advance.jpg

didn't have a back light! So you couldn't see jack shit anyway.

This version:
Game_Boy_Advance_SP_-_onyx_black.jpg

had a back light and was freaking awesome!

Aiii

So not worth it
Overhead light + Golden Sun + Not getting out of bed for over a full day. Has to be one of my most vivid gaming memories.

I was 18.

Top Bottom