• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.
917170_1010981225595130_1570980681_n.jpg

Fox318

Already hate this Monday Night War.

Miz and Cena are so insincere.

Don't you know that The Miz watched watching sports entertainment back in the day?!

Miz never says no to extra work. Its the only reason why he is still around today.

I'm so completely done with Bray. Dude talks exactly like a 4-Channer with a god-complex. It's so irritating. Bray "Euphoric Atheism" Wyatt.

His matches are still good so I'm happy to watch. Wish they would switch his program up a bit though, pretty much nonsense at this point. Want to hear him going hard at Ambrose.

Xemnas89

It's kind of funny because if he gave that promo earlier this year people would be going crazy over it. I feel bad for bray because I think he's really good but he's out there basically giving the same promo every time. He's proven he's good at this so they shouldn't be afraid to switch it up sometimes because I'm sure he can handle it.

His matches are still good so I'm happy to watch. Wish they would switch his program up a bit though, pretty much nonsense at this point. Want to hear him going hard at Ambrose.

I loved it at first because there was the air of mystery. How he had this grand scheme, an underlying plot of taking over the WWE. Then like, every "plan" failed and he still talks like he has the whole world in has hands. What the fuck has he accomplished? He's been berried too hard for me to see him as credible.

He's great in-ring, he's great on the mic as well. Dean is a PG Pillman and Wyatt is Heel Mankind Lite.

NYR

It's kind of funny because if he gave that promo earlier this year people would be going crazy over it. I feel bad for bray because I think he's really good but he's out there basically giving the same promo every time. He's proven he's good at this so they shouldn't be afraid to switch it up sometimes because I'm sure he can handle it.

Just another victim of Cena. He had massively over after WM.

Top Bottom