• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.
We're supposed to take Bray seriously as he's being hit in the head with a Christmas tree and he can only win by a fluke "accident"

IT HAS A BO ON IT!

If any of you still see Bray as credible after this..

18285%20-%20Big_Clem_Layfield%20The_JBL_And_Cole_Show%20autoplay_gif%20gif%20hat%20head_shake%20heath_slater%20wwe.gif

Big One

Banned
WWE desperately needs to debut some of these NXT guys. Owens and Balor alone could become ME level players if they debuted right now and I'm not even joking.

Dean is a PG Pillman and Wyatt is Heel Mankind Lite.

That's why this feud was such a good idea! Can't fail! Perfect!

But the material they've been given doesn't mesh with the actual characters. It's too vague, too wishy washy. Needs to be way way way more personal, Bray needs to be breathing fire about destroying Ambrose so he can rebuild him to be the perfect insane monster. Ambrose needs some kind of angle too, right now he's in a weird half face kinda spot which is pretty lame. Needs to be pushed one way (face out to clear the WWE of this Bray menace or anti-face there to destroy Bray at his own game by going even lower than Bray would).

WWE desperately needs to debut some of these NXT guys. Owens and Balor alone could become ME level players if they debuted right now and I'm not even joking.

Wouldn't matter one bit. The show is built around two guys, bringing up NXT guys will not change that

UberTag

Why would you want Owens and Balor ruined by getting booked like shit and fed to Cena/Reigns on the main brand? Are you insane?

Big One

Banned
Why would you want Owens and Balor ruined by getting booked like shit and fed to Cena/Reigns on the main brand? Are you insane?
Cause I honestly feel both of those guys could "do it" better than most in NXT. They have the flexibility and ability to get over better than majority of NXT, hence why the sales of their merch have been so good to the point where both have became bigger than the NXT brand.

Cause I honestly feel both of those guys could "do it" better than most in NXT. They have the flexibility and ability to get over better than majority of NXT, hence why the sales of their merch have been so good to the point where both have became bigger than the NXT brand.

Vince only cares about the guys he wants to be over getting over

Top Bottom