• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.

RP912

Banned
I understand that these two guys are working their asses off, but...I don't care.

I really don't care.

Its like a dishwasher coming to the front of the restaurant and scream "I washed all the dishes"

I respect the contributions, but meh....

I understand that these two guys are working their asses off, but...I don't care.

I really don't care.

I find it impossible to care about anything Wyatt's involved in. Nothing he does matters. I mean, you can say that about the entire roster but his character is more dependent on that shit.

dakun

so just announced that Edge and Christian is hosting Raw??

so Raw has basically become an opportunity for retired stars to have their TV time.

Great match but I'm still feeling like WHAT ARE YOU DOING AMBROSE, GO KILL ROLLINS BACKSTAGE >_<

shit his real son had some neat ideas

His real son didn't have leverage over him though

Protect yo daughter Vince, listen to Haitch, think of your family. Don't leave them with a sunken ship :(

I just feel sad for them.

They are fucking themselves up and there isn't really a reaction

I wonder how Micker would've been during this era. He used to just do dumb fucking shit and take disgusting bumps for the crowd reaction. I wonder how he'd feel to just hear nothing after mashing up his body like that.

Fox318

Great match but I'm still feeling like WHAT ARE YOU DOING AMBROSE, GO KILL ROLLINS BACKSTAGE >_<

His real son didn't have leverage over him though

Protect yo daughter Vince, listen to Haitch, think of your family. Don't leave them with a sunken ship :(

Remember the Austin podcast when they asked him about Shane and he said he is working in japan.

He's working in China.

Toki767

Guess they really are banking on Undertaker coming back, cause if not I have no clue what Wyatt will be doing at Mania other than jobbing to Cena all over again.

Gotta let Bray keep beating the one guy with potential to be a top guy. *sigh* Out of everyone Bray has jobbed to they decide to let him win over Ambrose.

Edit: And YES. I blame Roman Reigns.

Vylash

fun match, though i wish both guys would get some fucking substantial storylines already, a bray/ambrose feud should be impossible to fuck up but they found a way

What? What the fuck kind of finish was that? Ambrose popped up okay afterwards too, that was terrible.

Remember the Austin podcast when they asked him about Shane and he said he is working in japan.

He's working in China.

Okay maybe I'm overestimating how much Vince cares for his family. Maybe this is just all according to plan for him. Either he runs WWE or no one does. :(

UberTag

He actually won
Bray wins all of his matches in the Ambrose feud. (Tribute to the Troops doesn't count.)
He's getting built up on the off-chance Old Man Taker wants to leave the nursing home where Michelle McCool looks after him and show up at Mania for his annual pop to bury this fucker.

The match wasn't that bad. Only problem is that it's like watching two 6-9 teams kill each other in the last week of the NFL season, there's like nothing at stake.

Alucard

Banned
Pretty cool move and transition despite the sloppy execution in the middle.
BrutalBobFujiwaraFerrara.gif

Gotta let Bray keep beating the one guy with potential to be a top guy. *sigh* Out of everyone Bray has jobbed to they decide to let him win over Ambrose.

Edit: And YES. I blame Roman Reigns.

Well he got to beat Daniel Bryan too. Vince likes to job guys that are getting over that he didn't plan on getting over. He will lose to the ones who matter to Vince aka Cena and Rollins. Sounds like I made a wise move skipping this show. Raw is in a sleeping pattern until after the Rumble.

Top Bottom