• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.
tumblr_nh0m5jJIEm1tmkhkdo1_1280.jpg

Is she gonna get a deserved push again next year?

strobogo

Banned
Goldfinger is RIDICULOUS. This is more what I was looking for in my James bond movie. Very fun, very playful, very sexist, very VRRRRROOOOOOM.

Cena is gonna win the rumble

He's in the main event or the match before.. they still don't know. But yeah, he's facing Lesnar for the Belt. Also, it's super unclear if you have a match that night if you can still be in the rumble or not. Or is the it just restricted to the champ and contender for the belt that night..? SOMEONE CALL TUNNEY.

Fox318

sure why not

With the way they are booking Roman its the only thing I can see happening.

Unless they plan on giving a main event spot to Ziggler/Ambrose/Cesaro or a part timer can you see them giving it to Reigns?

Why is he selling getting hurt to the big show and fandango?

Just fucking go out there and beat them up.

Raw had 3 good matches. Again. The same 3 good matches we've had countless times now. Although the kickout/no sell match was frustrating. They need to stop that.

Goldfinger is RIDICULOUS. This is more what I was looking for in my James bond movie. Very fun, very playful, very sexist, very VRRRRROOOOOOM.

Yep, top notch entertainment. No fucks given, just fun times.

Wait until you see You Only Live Twice, friend. Dials all that shit up to 11. The ultimate in FnPness.

They kinda had to once they went back to the already aged Connery. Worked out great for the viewers!

L

M

Erick Rowan defeated Cesaro on WWE Superstars taped before Raw this week.

A

O
That's not a good sign, is it :/

Fox318

He's in the main event or the match before.. they still don't know. But yeah, he's facing Lesnar for the Belt. Also, it's super unclear if you have a match that night if you can still be in the rumble or not. Or is the it just restricted to the champ and contender for the belt that night..? SOMEONE CALL TUNNEY.

1998 rumble had Goldust in it.

He even changed costumes.

Unless they plan on giving a main event spot to Ziggler/Ambrose/Cesaro or a part timer can you see them giving it to Reigns?

In fairness, people would complain he's acting like Superman if he didn't sell. That's not the real problem though, it's just that he sucks.

BECAUSE THIS IS THE FUCKING WWE AND THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO FUCKING BOOK SHIT ANYMORE AND FLUKE THEIR FUCKING WAY INTO SHIT THAT'S SOMEHOW GOOD. THEY HAVE A TEMPLATE FOR THEIR MAIN EVENT FACES AND THEY CAN'T CHANGE IT BECAUSE THEY SERVE THE WHIMS OF A SENILE OUT OF TOUCH 69 YEAR OLD MAN WHO THINKS DRESSING A LITTLE MAN IN A REINDEER COSTUME IS OSCAR LEVEL COMEDY SO UNTIL HE'S FUCKING DEAD THERE'S NO USE COMPLAINING BECAUSE IT'S NOT GOING TO GET ANY BETTER

STOP WATCHING RAW

Fox318

In fairness, people would complain he's acting like Superman if he didn't sell. That's not the real problem though, it's just that he sucks.

His finisher is the Superman Punch.

Let him act like a fucking brick wall.

We should all go into Mania 31 not knowing who is gonna win.

Instead we are going in with Bork pulling a repeat of mania XX

His finisher is the Superman Punch.

Let him act like a fucking brick wall.

We should all go into Mania 31 not knowing who is gonna win.

Instead we are going in with Bork pulling a repeat of mania XX

HA I totally forgot about Bork at XX. That comparison is all too apt.

Zach

BECAUSE THIS IS THE FUCKING WWE AND THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO FUCKING BOOK SHIT ANYMORE AND FLUKE THEIR FUCKING WAY INTO SHIT THAT'S SOMEHOW GOOD. THEY HAVE A TEMPLATE FOR THEIR MAIN EVENT FACES AND THEY CAN'T CHANGE IT BECAUSE THEY SERVE THE WHIMS OF A SENILE OUT OF TOUCH 69 YEAR OLD MAN WHO THINKS DRESSING A LITTLE MAN IN A REINDEER COSTUME IS OSCAR LEVEL COMEDY SO UNTIL HE'S FUCKING DEAD THERE'S NO USE COMPLAINING BECAUSE IT'S NOT GOING TO GET ANY BETTER

STOP WATCHING RAW
I, uh, think this dude's got a point.

STOP WATCHING RAW

Such passion from the WWE Universe!

Cena has been the top guy for 10 years. Starting when he was 27. None of the current dudes are going to be the main event guy. Certainly not Ambrose because of the kind of matches and character he has. Cesaro is too swiss. Ziggler is fine but too old.

They want a long term investment out of you. Roman is only 29, his move set isn't even all that high impact, a punch and a spear. No slams that involve him taking a bump with his opponent. Which means he'll be less susceptible to injuries.

Roman - 29 Movie star looks. Got the Milf and Gay demo on lock. Children will love anything the WWE tells them to love.

Ambrose- 29 Crazy shit in the past that could come back to haunt him physically. Crazy character not marketable to kids, not a good image for the company. Could play second fiddle to Roman. The Randy Orton to his John Cena, if you will.

Ziggler - 34 too old to get a long term investment out of him. Not that great on the mic

Cesaro - 33 too old to get a long term investment. Boring personality. Should be booked like a badass but isn't.

Gonzalez

Banned
The best thing to do at this point would be for Cena to win the title at the Rumble, then beat Roman clean at Mania to end this awful 2014-2015 season, and hopefully recover with news acts for 2015-2016. It's pretty much the only way to salvage the Mania main, and the future of the company.

Top Bottom