• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
So many people want the Horn. LOL.

I remember it dropped for me the very first VOG raid I joined with Neo.

IB isn't so bad if you still have your emblem, shader, etc from the last one. Gives extra gains and stuff to make ranking up faster. All I want is that sniper and whatever exclusive drops you get.

LTWood12

I got my Ballerhorn last week from a random legendary engram drop from a random grunt. Think it was in the third Eris mission. Then got Suros from the Nightfall. Praise RNG.

When are you guys all doing the nightfall? It's Tuesday morning. Did you stay up super late to do it last night or do you just not have school or a job and did it this morning?

Since we're sharing "How I got my G'Horn stories..." My dumbass ass lucked into it when I picked up a purple engram's out of the OG Loot Cave all those years ago. Little did I know then I'd plucked the beast of all exotic weapons off the corpse of a lowly Hive acolyte.

zewone

When are you guys all doing the nightfall? It's Tuesday morning. Did you stay up super late to do it last night or do you just not have school or a job and did it this morning?

Set my alarm early on Tuesdays to knock them out before work. The anticipation would kill me while sitting at my desk.

Raid chest gave my Warlock a Hawkmoon. So thirsty for the G-horn that didn't even phase me ;_;

This is where I'm at. I can't enjoy any drops until I get the G-horn out of the way. I swear something feels broken in the new raid without it. Last night we were messing around at the bridge, and Phen0m was on a 29 toon and two G-horns would crush the Sword Bearer. As a 30, four Truths would take him down to maybe half. I think with the yellow bar baddies having fast regen'ing health, the constant barrage of rocket, wolf pack, rocket, wolpack really does a number on them. Truth is like rocket...wait for it...rocket...wait for it...rocket...wait for, oh...reload... rocket.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Welcome to the Wolfpack, new comrades.

My first ever 17 coins spent; months later, now "obsolete," wrecking Crota's shield like it's never heard of an Attack value. Got another from the VoG Newbie Raid once. :)

Jealous of the newschool damage, but hell I don't really care. When Xur has it I'll upgrade both.
I think it's best just not to question these things, monster

Meckaj

Neo Member
Anyone looking to replace their old legendary hand cannon with a new 331 version should definitely go for The Chance from Future War Cult. It was previously awful as it had a 6-bullet clip but now it comes with Field Scout, which should bump it's clip to 13.

That and the fact that the other 2 vendor sold HCs are pretty awful, Devil You Dont having a clip of 5 combined with high fire rate and the Crucible one coming with only ammo saving perks make The Chance an easy choice.

Since we're sharing "How I got my G'Horn stories..." My dumbass ass lucked into it when I picked up a purple engram's out of the OG Loot Cave all those years ago. Little did I know then I'd plucked the beast of all exotic weapons off the corpse of a lowly Hive acolyte.

I bought one when Xur had it for sale. Then I got one from Crucible RNG. Then I got one from Gorgon chest in VoG.

rNilla

Anyone looking to replace their old legendary hand cannon with a new 331 version should definitely go for The Chance from Future War Cult. It was previously awful as it had a 6-bullet clip but now it comes with Field Scout, which should bump it's clip to 13.

That and the fact that the other 2 vendor sold HCs are pretty awful, Devil You Dont having a clip of 5 combined with high fire rate and the Crucible one coming with only ammo saving perks make The Chance an easy choice.

Devil You Don't is pretty disappointing.

Mattiator

Hello :)
Looking to start a fresh CE raid at 1130 pst 230 est. Lvl 31 warlock. Anyone interested. I was hoping to knock it out quickly because the kids are sleeping at that time.
Thanks.

Thanks for joining guys!

So what is the better exotic helmet "Achlyophage Symbiote" or "arachnid" for my Hunter?

I hear that people prefer the Symbiote for the extra shot, nothing can top that. Plus if you are good at aiming and know when to use your super you don't need the added zoom (PVP).

Personally I am a fan of Knucklehead.

deadeye

Hey guys, looking to do Crota's end today. I'm available all day. Also, won't mind doing VOG on hard.

Lvl 31 Titan. PSN: optictruth

those feels when irrelevant real life obligations stop your raiding early and coming back to everyone having cleared the nightfalls heroics and finishing up the final raid suck.

Top Bottom