• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

Namikaze1

Damn. My gif has been viewed over 1,500 times. Coming close to my Sunbreaker gif which has the most views out of all I made at 2,300. And that took 2 months to reach that number. My Xur gif has barely been online for 6 hours.

And I haven't posted it on r/destinythegame yet.

Namikaze1

Which do you prefer?

Original version:
xsUQwAR.gif

Or the Red Bull Edition version:
zmKPsJS.gif

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Damn. My gif has been viewed over 1,500 times. Coming close to my Sunbreaker gif which has the most views out of all I made at 2,300. And that took 2 months to reach that number. My Xur gif has barely been online for 6 hours.

Nami is destiny royalty.
Red bull edition definitely.

You have become legend.

The gif could have been so much better too :p. If you had put xur's face on the guy being chased and the horn on his arms :)

Edit: ohhh i hadnt see that gif. I thought it was another one you posted earlier with just the writing. See thats what im talking about :)

Razorskin

----- ------
The jump from last gen to current gen graphics is huge, no more blocky shadows!

I chose to be a Hunter, I'll miss my bubble shield Titan.

Namikaze1

Glad you all like it.

That was my first time using Photoshop to make a gif. Had to take a quick crash course which took 3 hours. Yeah, it wasn't quick. So many "how to_____ in photoshop" videos in my YouTube history today.

todd360

I'm conflicted. I only need 1 ghorn. We might be able to fusionnnn haaaa!!!! Another ghorn though. It seems like a good idea to have a second just in case.

todd360

I wish I could say the Bears can kick their ass every year, but they struggled to even win once against the Vikings last year :(((

My sports team is superior to your sports team.

You can only win if your sports team wins the qudditch cup. I don't like watching sports so my team is literally every team other than your favorite. My teams almost always win! Muahahahahahahah

Namikaze1

The gif could have been so much better too :p. If you had put xur's face on the guy being chased and the horn on his arms :)

Edit: ohhh i hadnt see that gif. I thought it was another one you posted earlier with just the writing. See thats what im talking about :)
Those? I just edited the text in. It was only after doing those simple ones did I decide to do the Jack Xur Sparrow gif. Had photoshop open and I decided I might as well give it a shot.

TheBear

your questions:
if you don't have expansions getting coins this week is crappy because the weekly is a DLC strike :(. trying to run strike playlist, hopefully youll get there :)

You can buy the whole kit an caboodle for 60 on TTK launch day. Do NOT buy the expansions right now.

You can buy the $60 dollar version and sell the disc. DLC are codes.

Just to be clear, I have the digital version of Destiny, and I cannot buy the physical version. so the way I understand it, is I would have to buy the season pass for $35, and then TTK for $40. Unless I'm missing something?

And thanks for the advice Robdraggoo :)

I earned all 3 of my Gjallarhorns by placing first in Iron Banner (two of them were my first games after not playing in a month).

Yea I went there.

Mindlog

Yup, a Destiny Con.
And they're going to Cigar City Brewing Factory!

Smart.

They should do it again next year and rent Busch Gardens for a night. Shouldn't be that expensive and lots of roller coasters.

E92 M3

Just to be clear, I have the digital version of Destiny, and I cannot buy the physical version. so the way I understand it, is I would have to buy the season pass for $35, and then TTK for $40. Unless I'm missing something?

And thanks for the advice Robdraggoo :)

The legendary edition comes with dlc codes, you're fine ;)

Top Bottom