• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
MY T SHIRT IS STICKING TO ME
whew.png

Out of all the 100 legendary special weapon engrams, ive gotten 50 asian snipers and 50 some stupid shotgun. Can I just get ONE 1k YS? :\

Smiley90 & Shiv47 gave me a good night. Finished up Trials bounties, did some PoE and ran normal Crota. I tried my Sherpa skills out and we prevailed in the end. First time for me every being Swordbearer. Twas a good night. Thanks guys.

Here's my checklist:
King's Fall Raid - Haven't gotten past Golgoroth

Vault of Glass - Need to beat Atheon for the FWC exotic mission

Crota's End HM - Still need a Crux of Crota.

A Sword Reforged Quest - Need to beat Ethcar

Prison of Elders - Want to do some Skolas runs to get my rank up to 3 so I can get the ships and the shaders (RANK 1 2503/3000)

PSN - Japanmanx3

Anyone feel free to join me whenever you see me on.

Sky Walker

Went to mercury with Twilight Gap and his friend "I forgot his name lol" and got 317 HC with rangefinder+underdog .. I'll take it.

Thank you so much guys for the carry :")

Update on my new (referred) friend I met in the tower 2 hours ago:

• He hit level 38
  • He hit light 175
  • We got the rewards up to the shader and emblem
  • We plan on playing again tomorrow around 6pm EST
  • We might play CoD also together
  • We talked about dogs and I showed him my puppy, he had a Husky when he was little and he is moving next year so he can have a dog in his new apartment

Welp, 2 hours in and it seems like I made a friend. He ended the night saying "Man I'm glad I finally have someone to play Destiny with." He bought his PS4 last Wednesday since he came from Xbox 360. He told me that he would just play VoG over and over since he didn't have the DLC before.

In order to find a raid team he would load up in the tower multiple time and then go to his recent playerlist and send everyone an invite and message. . god damnit Bungie I feel compelled to really help this guy do all of the content because you have no system in place.

Man thats beautiful, brings a tear to my eye

giphy.gif

bitsurugi

So it seems there is no easy way around it.

Sep, Bit or whoever. Do you need two people to actually use the emotes?

Nope, one is enough. Don't like the duo dance.

Although the high five emote, when done solo kinda looks like you wanna slap someone in the face :D

RAF Sparrow is super fast (drawback it is that it has no boost).

Ahahhahahahha of course it is. Who is up for some Challenge modes?

Spoliers for it:

Fires faster, High tier ads spawn more quickly, Knights spawn quicker, Got calcified fragment!

--New emblem!
--320 Artifact!!
--Chance for exotic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom