• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

E92 M3

Just noticed my Titan 320 Artifact has a legit new perk.

"Taken Piercer" gives chance for orb generation on all Taken precision kills. Sounds decent, much better than those silly elemental precision kills when we have no elemental primaries.

That's actually a really nice perk.

so the reward is a guaranteed 320 artifact?

HM gives 320 Artifact and a 320 guaranteed item from the boss' loot table. So either a sniper, machine gun, or rocket launcher this week.

NM gives 310 Artifact and a 310 item from the loot table. So you get all 4 of those drops when you beat HM first, pretty legit. Also a chance for a 310 exotic weapon or armor

Deku Tree

Just noticed my Titan 320 Artifact has a legit new perk.

"Taken Piercer" gives chance for orb generation on all Taken precision kills. Sounds decent, much better than those silly elemental precision kills when we have no elemental primaries.

I got that on 2/2 320 artifacts... is it on all of them?

Protip for holding the brand for WP if you haven't done it before, use a heavy machine gun. Higher impact and faster/easier kills on those pesky acolytes.

Namikaze1

HM gives 320 Artifact and a 320 guaranteed item from the boss' loot table. So either a sniper, machine gun, or rocket launcher this week.

NM gives 310 Artifact and a 310 item from the loot table. So you get all 4 of those drops when you beat HM first, pretty legit. Also a chance for a 310 exotic weapon or armor
ftfy :)

You had it at 310 for the 320 weapon.

noomi

Hmmm... I should be able to hit 317 today in that case.

With the guaranteed artifact and other RNG loot. Let's see what happens. Find out tonight!

ftfy :)

You had it at 310 for the 320 weapon.

RuGz9.jpg

E92 M3

Protip for holding the brand for WP if you haven't done it before, use a heavy machine gun. Higher impact and faster/easier kills on those pesky acolytes.

All I use - LMG is the best insurance policy if ads stop cooperating and quick kills become fundamental.

Homeboyd

Yeah this fixes my #1 concern with TTK and the new raid having guaranteed max light drops. The ranged "300-310" and "310-320" gear was such a bad design choice. This might make me want to play again.. even if it is still "useless" for me considering it only helps you be more efficient in the raid which I don't care to play often.

More stuff like this please. One level of RNG is plenty.

@everyone saying thanks: No problem, happy to help!

Can I grab Totems from you if you can share it?

Welp, somehow I screwed up the Totems CP. Both my other characters have the Golgoroth Cellar CP. No idea how that happened.

I think Jigga Man has Totems, I'll see if I can grab it from him.

Afrocious

so a 320 artifact for the first challenge...

wonder what else they'll have for us coming up

thirst

Considering the way to complete the Warpriest challenge is something some groups did anyway without thinking about it, I'd laugh hard if the golgoroth challenge was something dumb like the same person must hold the gaze at all times.

But that wont happen. In fact, I think Golgoroth's challenge will be to pass gaze a certain amount of times per cycle.

Wait wait, what's happening? I haven't been following Destiny this week. What's this about a 320 artifact?

They just made the first raid Challenge Mode active today.You get bonus loot if you kill the Warpriest using a different brand holder each time. Emblem and a calcified fragment are guaranteed.

HM gives 320 artifact and 320 sniper, rocket launcher, or machine gun.

NM gives 310 artifact and 310 sniper, RL or MG. You get all 4 of these if you clear HM first.

Hopefully I managed to not screw up the loot this time :p

They just made the first raid Challenge Mode active today.You get bonus loot if you kill the Warpriest using a different brand holder each time. Emblem and a calcified fragment are guaranteed.

HM gives 320 artifact and 320 sniper, rocket launcher, or machine gun.

NM gives 310 artifact and 310 sniper, RL or MG. You get all 4 of these if you clear HM first.

Hopefully I managed to not screw up the loot this time :p
Noice. Hopefully I can get a 320 machine gun. Thanks for the info.

GlamFM

Banned
If nobody has a CP and is willing to raid with me when I get home from work 3 hrs from now I´m gonna be SUPER PSSED!

<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom