• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

E92 M3

Hmmm so we did Warpriest while having a different brand holder each time but we didn't get the loot. does it have to be done in 2 cycles? We did 3.

My first HM drop was a 310 heavy btw. rofl this fuckin raid

That's an odd glitch...check the post master?

Hmmm so we did Warpriest while having a different brand holder each time but we didn't get the loot. does it have to be done in 2 cycles? We did 3.

My first HM drop was a 310 heavy btw. rofl this fuckin raid

I've heard 2 isn't required but all 4 of ours were 2 cycle so I dunno.

One kill was a sliver away from a 1 cycle but I assume that would work. Twitch streamer almost just got a 1 cycle right now but I haven't seen it confirmed/denied yet.

E92 M3

Challenge mode loot is displaying a possible change in philosophy on how Bungie is approaching light levels. Going forward, they will keep the light level for a smooth difficulty level, but allow the core players to reach max light.

I'll take this compromise considering that light level is a lot better than the old system. The RNG is what sucked.

haha someone I knew that would be the link...

Was this ever successfully posted to reddit? I saw your second post was removed as well.

Ruthless helped me out. :p

He knows how to treat a guy.

Nice, nice. Well, at least it was successful in getting us back on our FLs haha

Thanks for the checkpoint.

Np! I'll be around more if people are still looking later.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Challenge mode loot is displaying a possible change in philosophy on how Bungie is approaching light levels. Going forward, they will keep the light level for a smooth difficulty level, but allow the core players to reach max light.

I'll take this compromise considering that light level is a lot better than the old system. The RNG is what sucked.
You can expect further revisions to the system with future content releases and potentially another overhaul for Destiny 2/whatever it is.

Gradient light leveling with infusion is substantially more approachable than the game's original Light equip system, but ultimately still feels a lot like "this is our first try" to me. The biggest problem of being dramatically hamstrung for endgame content as a result of being a single light level below the recommended has successfully been eliminated at least.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Why are we almost three months into year two and the Strike playlist hasn't been expanded to include all of the strikes?
I miss Phogoth and Archon Priest

Strider

Can someone take my spot with this group for challenge mode. They are about to start it up but I have to run for a bit.

Send a message to ethomaz or Phorem on PSN

Sorry guys

LTWood12

You can expect further revisions to the system with future content releases and potentially another overhaul for Destiny 2/whatever it is.

Gradient light leveling with infusion is substantially more approachable than the game's original Light equip system, but ultimately still feels a lot like "this is our first try" to me. The biggest problem of being dramatically hamstrung for endgame content as a result of being a single light level below the recommended has successfully been eliminated at least.

Would you like to do the challenge mode w/ T-44 and I tonight?

ethomaz

Banned
Warpriest HM challenger.

2 spots

BTW the challenge is only that you can't have the same guy getting the aura twice or more.

So just to confirm, how many totem runs do you need to do in order to get the drops? My group usually does it in 2 or 3 on HM.

I've heard all that matters is using a different brand holder each time. I've heard conflicting reports about whether or not 2 cycles is required.

I just watched the final showdown and makes me super bummed I missed the hype train last night. Daaammnnn. The plays!

Edit: And it was Final Boss after already losing their Mercy! Hyyyyppeee.

LTWood12

I've heard all that matters is using a different brand holder each time. I've heard conflicting reports about whether or not 2 cycles is required.

I just watched the final showdown and makes me super bummed I missed the hype train last night. Daaammnnn. The plays!

Yep! Down 3-1 w/ Mercury on the line for T-44 and Falifax and TG goes Super Saiyan Blue. Dat' heavy round tho'

Unrelated: So apparently, you can beat warpriest in the non challenge mode way for your regular HM drops; THEN beat him the challenge mode way for the guaranteed loot drops. But can't do it the other way around. This, is kind of dumb.

Strider

If you're gonna be around 5-6pm Eastern you can join our group.

Yo I meant to respond to this earlier but I left for a second and then forgot about it.

Thanks for the offer but tbh I really just have no interest in running the whole raid anymore :/

If you get another crucible train going I'll probably be up for a few games tonight tho

Yep! Down 3-1 w/ Mercury on the line for T-44 and Falifax and TG goes Super Saiyan Blue. Dat' heavy round tho'

Unrelated: So apparently, you can beat warpriest in the non challenge mode way for your regular HM drops; THEN beat him the challenge mode way for the guaranteed loot drops. But can't do it the other way around. This, is kind of dumb.

You get all the drops on one go though.

E92 M3

I am hoping to see the infusion system adjusted where it's closer to 1:1 transfer for exotics and legendaries. Hoarding infusion fuel is not a fun way to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom