• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilde

Well, well. Look who decides to show up...

All it took was Bungie giving me a reason to actually run the raid again...

Really though, just needed a break. Couldn't keep getting zero sleep every Tuesday before work for reset raiding, when there wasn't really any point.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Bungie is more about the casual obviously. The last week I've been keeping an eye out on people in the tower and I'd say only 20% or so of the people I've seen had 290 or higher light. I am consistently the highest light.

I have Totems. Feel free to join. This goes for everyone that wants the CP.

Thanks Hedera!!

You had to be in the stream chat to understand.

Did you ask him why he was parked there? And then whisper in his ear "...i need you to answer me..."

Some rando showed up in Stabie's chat and was spamming lots of crazy comments including that line. It was a little creepy indeed.

Ohhh hahahaha how weird!

Someone in TG's chat asked him last night "Are you going to do another run after this?" He goes "Yea, for another couple of hours. Raffle". Then the random said "Oh nevermind". There's like a dozen viewers hahaha

Bungie is more about the casual obviously. The last week I've been keeping an eye out on people in the tower and I'd say only 20% or so of the people I've seen had 290 or higher light. I am consistently the highest light.

you have to figure large amounts of higher light level people stopped playing weeks ago

the raffle thing is a bit of a complex issue. makes a lot of sense early in the week, but towards sunday and monday i think first timers to mercury should have priority, followed by people who haven't done it that week or the week before.

gonna have to avoid running second characters when possible.

I wonder what they will do after Challenge Mode is just rolling out every week. I want them to make PoE relevant again. Have a weekly event there. I am not all that good at PVP so after the nightfall and the Raid are done on my characters, I don't have a reason to keep playing every week. Or have PVE events rather than PVP events.

phen0m24

the raffle thing is a bit of a complex issue. makes a lot of sense early in the week, but towards sunday and monday i think first timers to mercury should have priority, followed by people who haven't done it that week or the week before.

I approve of this idea

blazeuk

Golgo is going to be the biggest challenge for most people but as with all these challenges how hard it is all depends on what Bungie plan for it, they're not going to make major changes so the most difficult challenge will be making it so you can't fail to capture the gaze, I can easily see tons of groups struggling to cycle through orbs as was probably intended since the 1 gaze method became the normal strategy early on.

It'll be interesting to see how much they change them up each time though, it's clearly meant as a way to throw people off their normal strategies but the WP challenge this week was way too easy given it's just how it's usually done anyway.

Hzoltan69

Anyone for Warpriest challenge? Could start from Totems...

Edit: There seem to be a few ppl looking for this, let's start a group:

1. Hzoltan969

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
The Eirrene sucks in first light. Tried to snipe people from across the map and the range isn't long enough. On a smaller map it would be a kill.

The sounds cool man. I made it to Mercury many times before 2.0 but only once since. Starts to make you feel bad when you can't get past 7-0

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I think Driz, Jigga and I are the only ones who play this game consistently all the time. People take breaks to play other games and all sorts of things but we're always here doing everything. And Jigga on a even higher level because he does this on XB1 too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom