• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Has Stable tried the steam controller yet? I wonder how that is for FPS. People whose opinion I trust says the controller is overrated and KB/M setup is still best on PC.

Gorillaz

I hate to be that guy but just bought Destiny legendary with all content up till now and I last finished at mars with like 2 story missions left

Do I just do the dlc at this point I guess or nah im level 32 and just been playing crucible

Sky Walker

Raid/Warpriest Challenge with:

I am ready!
tumblr_inline_mzsiqh84g31r6lifw.gif

Who is our 6th?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=P4zDdDodV1A
Much better with sound.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Hmmm. Looks like you can't overwrite a more complete raid checkpoint? So I went and got checkpoints for Warpriest but then we wanted to start from totems instead and I went and got that. But now I loaded it up myself and all my characters are still starting at Warpriest.

Kyoufu

Hmmm. Looks like you can't overwrite a more complete raid checkpoint? So I went and got checkpoints for Warpriest but then we wanted to start from totems instead and I went and got that. But now I loaded it up myself and all my characters are still starting at Warpriest.

KF checkpoints only save the furthest point.

Does anyone have a warpriest checkpoint I Can swipe. Group I was just with, one guy grabs the aura twice. We killed him in two rotations too. lol

HM KF Fresh - 9:30pm est (totems if someone has it)

Pandora012
chewydogg (tentative)
ich00
ich00 Friend
ich00 Friend
X_Magik_ox

Sub: Kaikken

Just add your name to the list.

Closed!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I'll host warpriest checkpoint for a little while. Anyone can join.

So with the artifact being released now. There should be plenty of 319s and 320s out there. If I were to keep some of my 320s instead of infusing them to stuff with better perks I would be 320 today. Perks matter. That 7 more sniper ammo and fast reloads matters to me.

Ji66a-Man

I think Driz, Jigga and I are the only ones who play this game consistently all the time. People take breaks to play other games and all sorts of things but we're always here doing everything. And Jigga on a even higher level because he does this on XB1 too.

The worst part about running on X1 after finishing everything on PS is that I've mostly used /fireteams and LFG to do raids since TTK has dropped.

Whoyouare

So with the artifact being released now. There should be plenty of 319s and 320s out there. If I were to keep some of my 320s instead of infusing them to stuff with better perks I would be 320 today. Perks matter. That 7 more sniper ammo and fast reloads matters to me.

I'm gonna grab the check point from you. Thanks!

Psn: manicstreet

Thank you so much for the host Kadey.

what the fuck is wrong with Crucible today

First game - Rift on Frontier. Spawn sniped left and right
Second game - Rift on Vertigo. Spawn shotgunned left and right
Third game - Skirmish on Frontier. I quit
Fourth game - SKirmish on Vertigo. I quit
Fifth game - Burning Shrine Classic 3v3. Other team are all low levels
Sixth game - Pantheon Classic 3v3. Me and randoms against a team of three all running shotgun and camo and my team quits and they teabag until I quit
Seventh game - Blind Watch Classic 3v3. Shaax calls Heavy Ammo while i'm flying in and I spawn into a Machine Gun.

fade1fffcb28926bfb07e48f3b84d0aa782c43a9f8151835dd5e1d1910990d31.jpg

edit: eight game is Salvage on Exodus Blue. Score is 3000 to 1000 with 8 minutes left. The other team quits and it starts joining people in who also start quitting.

s02OEEK.gif

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
No problem.

You crazy Jigga. Don't punish yourself anymore.

I can see the reason why Bungie won't release the game on PC is because of mods. It doesn't matter how tight you make the game people will find some way to mod it.

Jafku

Great runs ZW33 Hedera Xplicit Falifax Gunawi and Souldestroyer
Got 320 Sniper
320 MG
320 RL.
310 Jade rabbit
EDIT: Top of the page hype

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom