• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Infused my 320 Challenge Mode Sniper into my 1kYS to make it 320.
Infused my 320 Challenge Mode MG into my Raid MG with Persistence to make it 320.

Then add all 3 320 Artifacts.

Good stuff.

Deku Tree

Warlock 316
Hunter 317
Titan 317

In Oryx gear.

Got the devouring maw warlock helmet from my hunters NF with perfect God roll perks and stats today. Infused it up to 313. That was my best drop today.

Good day.

Guaranteed 320 loot is nice, but these weapons still aren't worth it. The Machine Gun is doing less DPS than Ruin Wake. Defiance - despite being ridiculously easy to use - is still not as good as high impact Snipers. Already switched back.

deafmedal

Well that was nice and easy. Thanks guys.
Got a 320 mg. good enough for me.

Eazy peazy :) I got 320, 312, 310 MGs and a 304 RL, looks like SS is getting an upgrade!

Which Harrowed QT should I keep GAF? Old one has Eye of the Storm, new one has Army of One... leaning toward Ao1

I think Driz, Jigga and I are the only ones who play this game consistently all the time. People take breaks to play other games and all sorts of things but we're always here doing everything. And Jigga on a even higher level because he does this on XB1 too.
Bullshit! The longest I've ever been away was the two weeks I'm forced to go to China!

I've ran the raid 6 times today, I think I need help.

318 on all 3 characters with optimal weapons, hunter will be 319 when I get a 320 ghost shell.

Hmmm. Looks like you can't overwrite a more complete raid checkpoint? So I went and got checkpoints for Warpriest but then we wanted to start from totems instead and I went and got that. But now I loaded it up myself and all my characters are still starting at Warpriest.
Late reply, but if you want an earlier checkpoint you need to 'reset' the raid by hitting square on the director and load in. Then load into the earlier checkpoint and save it.

Finally going to try break into crucible. Always wanted to, but I just stuck to the PvE side of the gamefor whatever reason. I won't ask too much about what I should go for, I'm sure there's plenty of viable loadouts, any weapon types people would straight up warn me away from though? Like I said, never did crucible, so no idea what it's considered unbalanced on this side of the game. Started warming up on mayhem rumble today, pretty awesome.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Finally going to try break into crucible. Always wanted to, but I just stuck to the PvE side of the gamefor whatever reason. I won't ask too much about what I should go for, I'm sure there's plenty of viable loadouts, any weapon types people would straight up warn me away from though? Like I said, never did crucible, so no idea what it's considered unbalanced on this side of the game. Started warming up on mayhem rumble today, pretty awesome.

pulse rifles are pretty strong at the moment

can never go wrong with snipers or shotguns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom