• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTWood12

I've played around w/ this and am just not feeling it. Think I'm going to give it to something else. Am I making a mistake Gaf? It's sooooooo slooooooow
25BGpxol.jpg

Isn't that what I said? :lol

seriously, a cabal raid with a jumping puzzle full of disappearing platforms with taken phalanxes

i'm already sweating thinking about it

so again something everyone already does?

If anything it'll be all different relic runners
I hated the cabal rounds in PoE. Seemed like at least once a week I would die from some bullshit phalanx knocking me back into a piece of geometry causing an insta-death. Really fucking annoying.

It's even worse when there's exploding barrels lying around like in Shield Bothers and Dust Palace.

GlamFM

Banned
1 more for sisters con Oryx.

-Glam
-Deku
-Skywalker
-Vaalbar
-MiidSoss
-

< 320 loot (or maybe no loot at all) guaranteed!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I hated the cabal rounds in PoE. Seemed like at least once a week I would die from some bullshit phalanx knocking me back into a piece of geometry causing an insta-death. Really fucking annoying.

It's even worse when there's exploding barrels lying around like in Shield Bothers and Dust Palace.

Something similar happened to me in the Vex round in PoE yesterday

Punched a Vex and died immediately. No explosion or anything. "Misadventure". I didn't fall off anything and wasn't close to any wall, I was literally just standing on the ground and punched a Vex.

Death by Bungie.

E92 M3

I've played around w/ this and am just not feeling it. Think I'm going to give it to something else. Am I making a mistake Gaf? It's sooooooo slooooooow
25BGpxol.jpg

Don't feel bad. It's important to play with a weapon that synergizes with your playstyle.

LTWood12

RE: earlier post concerning IB Scout. Give to:

310 Red Death to bring it to 315
308 Hung Jury to bring it to 315
308 Nirwens to 315
307 Hawksaw (max stability) to 314

Don't feel bad. It's important to play with a weapon that synergizes with your playstyle.

For sure. Thanks Trance. Can't decide whether to go PVE or PVP w/ the infusion tho

Smiley90

25BGpxol.jpg

yeah, what he said. I know Pulse Rifles and Snipers are both better than Scouts atm but I like Scouts.

Hung Jury is also all-around better than my Not Like The Others, but NLTO just... "feels" better to me. I can't explain it. So I keep using it, even though it's probably statistically worse of a gun, but I just do better with it.

phen0m24

RE: earlier post concerning IB Scout. Give to:

310 Red Death to bring it to 315
308 Hung Jury to bring it to 315
308 Nirwens to 315
307 Hawksaw (max stability) to 314

For sure. Thanks Trance. Can't decide whether to go PVE or PVP w/ the infusion tho

RED DEATH

Will still be useful with health regen.
This poor slob's opinion

LTWood12

yeah, what he said. I know Pulse Rifles and Snipers are both better than Scouts atm but I like Scouts.

Hung Jury is also all-around better than my Not Like The Others, but NLTO just... "feels" better to me. I can't explain it. So I keep using it, even though it's probably statistically worse of a gun, but I just do better with it.

Yeah it's all about getting the right feel.

Mistake. Nothing but trash. ;P

D9gbVop.png

Kreygasm

I love my Nirwen's so much.

310 red death with likely go to 314, not 315.

I'd go with hung jury.

I added a Hawksaw in there. Still say HJ?

Clan name is a little creepy today.

"i need you to answer me"

All lower case too.

When I got home 30 minutes ago, there was a truck blocking my driveway.And he had his emergency lights on.. but perfectly blocking my driveway.

SheHateMe

So, I'm torturing myself here at work because everyone is getting all the good stuff with the WP Challenge and I'm... at work.

But I won't be at work midnight EST.

Soooooo.... anyone wants to do WP HM Challenge?

1. Instant__Vintage (me)
2. (you)
3. (yo momma)
4. (yo cousin)
5. (rolling down the Dreadnaught on Vogues)
6. (coming up slamming Cabal Blast doors)

Asking again, as I missed out on the 11 PM EST train.

Mindlog

So the main reason to do Nightfalls right now is for Strike exclusives right?
My drops rewards were drivel, but I finally got the Warlock helmet. The helmet came with a perfect roll (INT/Disc/Inverse Shadow/Infusion.) Maybe not Inverse Shadow and Infusion because those perks have a million different names now.
Then I got another one.
http://i.imgur.com/25BGpxol.jpg
I felt the same way about Gheleon's Demise and Timur's Lash. Just not a fan. The RoF felt clunky.

Then Jade Rabbit came along. I really like Jade Rabbit even though it's the same class of Scout Rifle. Could be a psychological thing because Jade Rabbit has a different sound or it could just be that Jade Rabbit is really good.

GGs guys. Got it after 5 or so tries.

320 Harrowed Defiance of Yasmin
310 Defiance of Yasmin
314 Machine Gun
320 Artifact
Emblem
Antiquated Rune

I kind of hoped there'd be a resurrected Crota in the fight. At 25% health WP calls upon the Darkness and resurrects Crota.

oryx challenge: kill all the ogres within 20 seconds after they spawn

Man, from these ideas alone, they could've incorporated the CoO tier 3 guys into the challenge modes, easily. Babby-Crota with Warpriest, The-Floor-Is-Now-Lava with Golgoroth, and Ogre-spammer with Oryx.

Clan name is a little creepy today.

"i need you to answer me"

All lower case too.

When I got home 30 minutes ago, there was a truck blocking my driveway.And he had his emergency lights on.. but perfectly blocking my driveway.

Did you ask him why he was parked there? And then whisper in his ear "...i need you to answer me..."

Some rando showed up in Stabie's chat and was spamming lots of crazy comments including that line. It was a little creepy indeed.

Wilde

Raid/Warpriest Challenge with:

I am ready!
tumblr_inline_mzsiqh84g31r6lifw.gif

Who is our 6th?

Well, after taking a break from Destiny for a few weeks, it looks like Bungie has finally given me a reason to jump back in!

I'm down to run hard warpriest with you guys.

ZW33.

deviant1

Is the Warpriest Challenge on HM doable with a 301 Titan? I'd love to try this out but don't want to be a burden for others. I've only run normal KF once so I do understand the encounter.

Smiley90

Is the Warpriest Challenge on HM doable with a 301 Titan? I'd love to try this out but don't want to be a burden for others. I've only run normal KF once so I do understand the encounter.

yeah everything up to oryx you can more or less easily do 300+

Yep. 301 is fine as long as everyone understands the fight.

Well, after taking a break from Destiny for a few weeks, it looks like Bungie has finally given me a reason to jump back in!

I'm down to run hard warpriest with you guys.

ZW33.

Well, well. Look who decides to show up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom