• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an odd request and im sure ill get a ton of hits lol

But my wife wants the pretty blue ship. Does anyone want to do poe 35?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
This is an odd request and im sure ill get a ton of hits lol

But my wife wants the pretty blue ship. Does anyone want to do poe 35?

japanman and me ran it yesterday, so if you can get in touch with him we can probably run it with you lol

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Just need 1. Me, the mrs, and whoever wants to help

ah, well then I'll run it with you, not sure japanman's even here lol

SmileyFM, I THINK I might have you on PSN already. (also skolas is easily two-man/women-able, just saying :p ) I wanna run it anyway though haha, still level 1...

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Ohhh I did the same thing felt so wrong lool

Happened to me three times. I don't get it. Exotics turn into 319 but a legendary is more likely to go 320. I infused a bunch of stuff and it jumped 6 lights. I infuse exotics and most of the time it only jumps by 4. My Spindle was 315.

Infused 320 raid scout into 315 malice. 319.
Infused 320 Jasmin into 315 spindle. 319.
Infused 320 launcher into 315 dark drinker. 319.

318 club. Would've been 319 if all of the above would've turned 320.

pNZ8vY7.png

Mindlog

Man, you go out of your way to help out the community only to have it thrown back in your face. This sucks, I'm done. Never again GAF.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I want to play so bad =/; sucks so much being away for so long

GODDAMN legs work, I need to get to 320 on all 3 chars within a month, I think I can do it lol

My raid group just did the WP challenge 3X. We didn't do the full raid.

Warlock Main 316, Hunter 317, and Titan 316

I was expecting at least to get one toon to 318, but nope! :( It's not like it matters, but it would have been cool to seem some progression at this point.

I am so burned out on KF/playing Destiny everyday. Looks like it's just going to be the weekly raid challenges, NF, and some Trials for me.

Edit: Also, great that challenge drops good loot, but it also drops better loot guaraneteed than just doing the raid. That's...frustrating.

LTWood12

We got two quick clears and I got two 320 HMGs!

It was jokes. Very pleasant experience. Was trying to cut a careful balance between appearing serious and not. Probably veered a little bit on the former too hard :]

Click the angry face for an even angrier face.

Ah

Do you have the cp? Can I grab it?

We got two quick clears and I got two 320 HMGs!

It was jokes. Very pleasant experience. Was trying to cut a careful balance between appearing serious and not. Probably veered a little bit on the former too hard :]

Click the angry face for an even angrier face.

mindlog playing those mind games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom