• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strider

Shiiiit well ok then. thanks for the answers. I'll log on in a bit just to buy it. Depending on just how much heavy ammo drops really determines how good it is so I wanted to make sure it's a significant amount.

Think at some point I'll grind out the solar exotic sword with my Titan too. Solar sword + RuinWings is god like I'm sure.

Its going to be an expensive week next week, if you cash in your Trials bounties that give 25 marks after it finishes will you still get them?

Mida, Symbiote, Bones and Manacles are top of my list

stay gold

Im actually looking forward to farming 3oC again for the new-old exotics. Most of the year 2 stuff is so dull in comparison.

Wanna get the Manacles for my VW & the MIDA/Dance Machines combo on my hunter.

Deku Tree

I'm gonna buy Bones from the Kiosk, then I'm gonna buy Mida from the kiosk. Then I'm gonna not buy or chase anything else.

I might test some of my engrams in my vault to see if they'll give me the new exotics. I might buy the new-old exotics if Xur ever sells them. I haven't decrypted an exotic engram in a while, just throw them in the vault.

3 primary, 4 special, two helmet, three gloves, four chest in the vault.

Maybe I'll decrypt the chest ones and see if they give the new titan chest exotic.

LTWood12

Congrats on upgrading the shittiest exotic heavy to 320. :p

320 Thunderlord 4 life

Thunderlord lol. In a world w/ hardly any arc burn nightfalls, Zhalo Supercell, AND exotic swords, I can't think of any situation Id use Thunderlord over another exotic.

Don't get me wrong, I love Thunderlord, but for boss Dps Sleeper Simulant shits all over it.

Deku Tree

Its going to be an expensive week next week, if you cash in your Trials bounties that give 25 marks after it finishes will you still get them?

Mida, Symbiote, Bones and Manacles are top of my list

I have a massive number of legendaries that I can't wait to dismantle for marks. I'm full of junk right now!

E92 M3

Thunderlord lol. In a world w/ hardly any arc burn nightfalls, Zhalo Supercell, AND exotic swords, I can't think of any situation Id use Thunderlord over another exotic.

Don't get me wrong, I love Thunderlord, but for boss Dps Sleeper Simulant shits all over it.

My SS is at 310, but every character has their own raid LMG maxed out. Nice job maxing it out.

Good morning and happy Friday DGAF!

Skyburners Annex and Telesto today! I dont have either on either console, so.. score.

Funny because last night i was thinking to myself, remember the days when i used to get super excited for getting an exotic? Like when i got my first Ice Breaker,P&T, Hawkmoon, Sunbreaker Gauntlets (lol), and my final vanilla exotic weapon, when i finally got my Thunderlord? (Shortly after, Drizzay obtained his).

X-Frame

Striker Titan buff wish list:

- Catapult's boost is increased by 100%.

- Aftermath has become a native Fist of Havoc ability.
- In its spot, a new ability upgrade that holds 2 FoH charges at the expense of 50% reduced blast radius.

- Storm Fist now stuns on impact (like getting hit with a Flashbang)
- All Storm Fist upgrades are replaced with better perks, because they all currently suck, possibly outside of Discharge if they increase its blast radius.
- Possible new Storm Fist perk which disables enemy shield regen for a short time if they survive).

- Shoulder Charge now inflicts an AoE knockback on impact (does no damage) for crowd control capability.

- Juggernaut is removed, replaced by something that is actually useful (I still will never give up Shoulder Charge, but options are good for PvE).

That's all I got.

Jinjo

Striker Titan buff wish list:

- Catapult's boost is increased by 100%.

- Aftermath has become a native Fist of Havoc ability.
- In its spot, a new ability upgrade that holds 2 FoH charges at the expense of 50% reduced blast radius.

- Storm Fist now stuns on impact (like getting hit with a Flashbang)
- All Storm Fist upgrades are replaced with better perks, because they all currently suck, possibly outside of Discharge if they increase its blast radius.
- Possible new Storm Fist perk which disables enemy shield regen for a short time if they survive).

- Shoulder Charge now inflicts an AoE knockback on impact (does no damage) for crowd control capability.

- Juggernaut is removed, replaced by something that is actually useful (I still will never give up Shoulder Charge, but options are good for PvE).

That's all I got.

Those are some good changes. I would double the damage on Fist of Havoc too. The initial blast should be enough to kill of (multiple) high level majors. It is absolute abyssmal in raid situations now, can't even kill a major (unshielded) knight.

Juggernaut should be an inherent ability on shoulder charge for max PvP troll lol.

Deku Tree

Mmmmmmhmmmmmmm
86ZQYLm.jpg

U planning to try to solo Oryx?

Sushi is busy watching the BvS and Civil War trailers.

Off Topic...the Civil War trailer was fantastic. The BvS trailer looked like straight up community theater.

Back to Destiny, RAF is a coworker who played a ton of Vanilla and never raided. He's got the day off and already cranking away. I'm a good mentor.

Namikaze1

Off Topic...the Civil War trailer was fantastic. The BvS trailer looked like straight up community theater.

Back to Destiny, RAF is a coworker who played a ton of Vanilla and never raided. He's got the day off and already cranking away. I'm a good mentor.
Civil War trailer was truly great. My problem with the BvS trailer aside from the terrible editing is that they shouldn't have revealed that one character.

Back on Destiny, I'm expecting Bungie to just reveal that some new free crucible maps are coming at PSX and nothing more.

Civil War trailer was truly great. My problem with the BvS trailer aside from the terrible editing is that they shouldn't have revealed that one character.

Back on Destiny, I'm expecting Bungie to just reveal that some new free crucible maps are coming at PSX at nothing more.

The one character is also a SUPER 90's character...not to mention a terrible one.

I'll take some free crucible maps. I am not hot on any of the new ones. A lot of them were very clearly build with Rift in mind. Rift is lame.

I've been beasting lately with my Hung Jury. Looking forward to trials, anyone looking for an extra player? I've been to the lighthouse before but I'm also down just to play for the bounties/shaders/ghost

X-Frame

Those are some good changes. I would double the damage on Fist of Havoc too. The initial blast should be enough to kill of (multiple) high level majors. It is absolute abyssmal in raid situations now, can't even kill a major (unshielded) knight.

Juggernaut should be an inherent ability on shoulder charge for max PvP troll lol.

I agree that for PvE the damage should be increased. Since it's a one-shot thing it needs to be a lot more powerful when there is the Hammer that can clear an entire room.

Fist of Havoc should always have Death from Above.

I agree, though a lot of people don't like it. It is kind of buggy where sometimes it'll activate the animation just inches off the ground -- and then you awkwardly smash in front of you while the enemy stands there unharmed. I never had a problem aiming it though.

Maybe it should be fixed to only have the animation after you are above a certain height off the ground to justify it over the regular smash.

been a while since I've played Oryx--tried to do a quick run this morning before work and I detonated the bomb after Oryx flinched---and people were like who detonated their bomb?! then I turned my ps4 off because I was running late :O/

is there a new strat im not aware of?

Yeah, Y2 thunderlord has no use at all. Mine has been sitting in the vault ever since I got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom