• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhaleonEB

SHIT, I JUST REMEMBERED PSX. Have I missed it?! Was there any big news from it if I have?

It starts tomorrow. Nothing is announced, but Deej has hinted there is a lot more to this update than they have revealed so far, and PSX is a stage on which they might make some announcements. Worth keeping an eye on it.

Twilight, I haven't laughed that hard at a .gif in a long time. Thank you. :lol

Daemul

Whilst individually the Sunbreaker nerfs don't look extreme, together they're going to have a much bigger impact than some people think they will.

you all should join me in the uncharted 4 beta

this shit is dumb fun

buy me the uncharted collection

Dreams do come true 😭

lol shut up Todd
I figure it'll still be widely used - one activation of Cauterize is basically all that's needed in Trials. But it should really help toward making them less invincible in 6v6.

Sure, the update seemed to mainly take 6v6 into consideration anyway.

Strider

rofl you can give em the Dikembe no no finger in UC4

giphy.gif

I didnt realize how badly I wanted that in Destiny until now.

Bungie please giff for 400 silver or less

Deku Tree

Wow a friend hooked me up with a 260+ light RAF. Our plan is to blast thru the whole quest later tonight. Ready for that indestructible sparrow.

SnakeEyes

Banned
It starts tomorrow. Nothing is announced, but Deej has hinted there is a lot more to this update than they have revealed so far, and PSX is a stage on which they might make some announcements. Worth keeping an eye on it.

Twilight, I haven't laughed that hard at a .gif in a long time. Thank you. :lol
Saturday.

Ya never know what they might add!
Phew, tomorrow's my day off so I can watch this at home in peace. NZ timezone is great :3

Afrocious

Bro the beta is mad fun.

The MP feels smooth as fuck and the taunts are
mayatomr_gdlk.gif
which means it's right up my alley.

I'll be playing the shit out of the UC4 MP come launch

seriously. it's as fast as the previous games except with way faster climbing. like damn, back in the old games you had to get a special perk to climb as fast as you do in the beta.

i still don't know the guns just yet. shotgun isn't as good as it used to be, but it's more fair now. brutes are OP as fuck and I suspect they'll get nerfed.

we should party man

how long does the beta even last for?

i think about 10 days. you just need the game data installed on your console and you can download and access the beta. no need to keep the disc

Strider

seriously. it's as fast as the previous games except with way faster climbing. like damn, back in the old games you had to get a special perk to climb as fast as you do in the beta.

i still don't know the guns just yet. shotgun isn't as good as it used to be, but it's more fair now. brutes are OP as fuck and I suspect they'll get nerfed.

we should party man

Yea definitely. I can play some games off and on now as opposed to yesterday (I felt like crap) but I still dont really feel like chatting because my mouth stil hurts... but in the coming days I'll send you an invite when I feel better for sure. I'm glad the beta is decently long.

Frenden

Banned
I think I've only gotten phantom a few times. Mark of the Unbroken a few too.

Does Destiny announce that you're a phantom in the activity feed? If so, I, like, never see folks get it.

Mindlog

I think I've only gotten phantom a few times. Mark of the Unbroken a few too.

Does Destiny announce that you're a phantom in the activity feed? If so, I, like, never see folks get it.
Yes.
I got my first Phantom the first Armsday with the Crucible Fusion Rifle test weapon.

Shiv47

So I'm looking at getting the last handful of trophies I need for the platinum, and I realized I've never bothered playing Salvage. How many games am I looking at to get 20 captures?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
It's not something the average player will ever get.

According to destinytracker I have 2 Phantom medals and I'm very much an average player - my trials record is 6 wins and my K/D in November was 0.90 :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom