• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the exlclusive PS iron banner gear will be a separate item you can earn/buy, not replace what's currently there.

They did mention that PS4 players of TTK get an exclusive sparrow quest, no reason why they'd replace Iron banner gear.

that would be gambling

what's a horse race without gamling?

kramer-horse-bet-o.gif

I think the exlclusive PS iron banner gear will be a separate item you can earn/buy, not replace what's currently there.

They did mention that PS4 players of TTK get an exclusive sparrow quest, no reason why they'd replace Iron banner gear.

Hopefully because I'd like to complete the old new set first.

Deej said the exclusive IB stuff would drop in the playlist additional to the regular gear.

NastyBook

OH MY GOD!

Those racing suits on female Guardians... HNNNNNNNGH

One of em is a straight up send up to Bumblegum Crisis!!

GIVE IT TO ME NOW.

todd360

The race suits should have been cosmetic only in my opinion. Makes no sense to go fight shit in low weight racing suits.

Thanks LT and Jafku for letting me play with you guys to get my helmet. I got the helmet for all 3 of my character. I'm hoping to make a lighthouse run next week or so (not on my Titan).

I'd just finished helping Sherpa a newbie King's Fall so I had to take a break for awhile.

Either of you two going to be around a bit longer tonight? I'd talked w Ghaz about doing another run tonight. But I'm still doing family stuff right now so not sure on the timing.

Its 2 am now here, my timezone doesn't like yours. If we started it now i could go for it but you got stuff to do.

Tfw when you want something to do but it cant be reading this thread because when i refresh there are no new posts every 1 minute. Feels bad man

Game why r u ded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom