• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Tfw when you want something to do but it cant be reading this thread because when i refresh there are no new posts every 1 minute. Feels bad man

Game why r u ded

You have to fight Mike Chaos in a fist fight.

If you don't do it for me or yourself, do it for Naruto.

CLBridges

Think I may be back to Destiny in the next couple weeks after a 5 month hiatus. Excited to check out TTK content and may be able to get in on some sparrow races. Can't wait 😀.

Anyone able to help two of us kill hard Oryx?

We're both 310ish and know the fight but the randoms we join quit after the second wipe.I hate that bungie tied light to rng its took me till now to get over 305 so we missed the first few weeks of hard mode.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
OMFG I went to psnprofiles.con to check out my trophy count

Destiny Vanilla, I need 4 more to get plat
My Destiny plat will be my 10,000th trophy... Fuuuuuuuuuu!
Amazing coincidence
Was not even planing in it lol

Need salvage 20 assists for artifacts
Complete strike with clan only
Complete raid with clan only
Flawless
Destiny Plat as my 10,000th trophy

Anyone for nightfall Have one spot, any class/light level welcome.

Join on PSN: ruthlesbarbarian

Also, got both the RaF emotes. The hi five emote is so bad. Duo dance is funny though.

Easier to list the ones that don't-
Omnigul strike
Septiks Strike
That one Moon strike with Big Ugly
Taniks Strike, Guardian

Thanks! So TTK strikes have alternate versions as well? I've never particularly noticed.

Just saw the post above. So it's only a few strikes that are remixed?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I'm up for some more trials. Would like to see the lighthouse at least once or twice this week.

ui8io87.gif

the_id

Anyone wants to do Trials with us? Androo2300 and the_id need one more.

We're trying to complete bounties, but also want to do our best to get at least 7 wins.

When will Bungie address how bad sniper AA is? I know the answer already... No time soon. It's so bad. The stickiness is one thing, but the bullet magnetism is so horrible.

GhaleonEB

"I want sparrow races to distract me from the fact the endgame of Destiny is lackluster"

said no one ever.

I'm pretty happy with the endgame at this point, and ecstatic about the racing.

Prior to the racing announcement, I had this checklist in my mind formed from activities that are already in the game. New versions of strikes. New public events. Crucible maps. That kind of thing. What the announcement made me realize is how much I'm looking forward to variety. For all the flaws Prison of Elders had, it nestled in nicely with the raids and PvP endgame to offer something the game didn't have yet. I think racing fills a similar void and I hope it became a regular rotating event.

NeOak

That racing? I guess they finally decided to bring something back according to that leak.

Waiting for the ship mini-game too, Bungie.

Toki767

PSX had a real life sparrow that you could take a picture on.

It was really cool. That said, it seems really awkward riding one.

I'm pretty happy with the endgame at this point, and ecstatic about the racing.

Prior to the racing announcement, I had this checklist in my mind formed from activities that are already in the game. New versions of strikes. New public events. Crucible maps. That kind of thing. What the announcement made me realize is how much I'm looking forward to variety. For all the flaws Prison of Elders had, it nestled in nicely with the raids and PvP endgame to offer something the game didn't have yet. I think racing fills a similar void and I hope it became a regular rotating event.

I don't disagree with this notion despite disliking that Sparrow Races is our next big thing.

In World of Warcraft for example.....raiding was only one of the things I did. All the other time I spent playing the game? Making money, exploring old areas, going through soloing stuff...if Destiny ever gets to the point where 5 years from now I can tell my friends 'Lemme run you through the first raid ever', that'd be great. Something to do, reminisce, just enjoy....

That's what I crave.

I guess that's why the thing I dislike most, is that they remove old vanguard sets. I want The Devil You Don't again, I want to collect old sets. I want that to be available somehow. I dislike that Bungie is removing this content and not letting it be available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom