• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm FINALLY home and in bed. Had a super long day.

Work was super crazy alone.

Hope everyone is having fun with the new update. I can't wait to finally check it out along with golgy challenge.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Okay I take back what I said about Shaders not affecting Racing gear

It does not affect the "Circuit" legendary gear that you get as quest rewards - It DOES affect Legendary Racing gear that you get as drops or from packages.

I'll try take a pic of my Shimmer-Tron-Racer tomorrow because he's fabulous

GlamFM

Banned
I really hate going to the court of oryx and it's always empty. I even wait in the hall before entering.

Hate that. It´s especially annoying because I´m sure that at that exact same moment thousands of other players are looking at an empty court in their instance.

It's part of a SRL quest that gets you a sparrow, I think.

I'm still on the first step of killing Ultra Taken.

I just did the TTK story mission where you fight oryx.

You fight 2 taken ultras in it where you have to fight a ogre and the giant armoured dude.

deadduck

High impact pulses took quite a hit, wow.

Watching TW testing Shotguns, the range isn't much of a change: conspiracy theory kills at 7m instead of 8m (no crits). Reload speed noticeable, weapon swaps a bit, but shots out of sprint not noticeable at all.

I left Destiny a couple of weeks ago. Came back to test out SRL, which to my surprise is pretty fun. The problems so far:

- Not enough tracks (obviously)
- Sparrow differences: Sparrows with tricks, are slower, so you take the ones who are faster, no tricks (which is more boring)
- No pickups/powerups (should be there to make it more fun)

Rewards for a race, should not be so RNG. It's stupid that the first race I didn't get in the top 3, my reward was the best. I was rewarded for failing that match.

GlamFM

Banned
I left Destiny a couple of weeks ago. Came back to test out SRL, which to my surprise is pretty fun. The problems so far:

- Not enough tracks (obviously)
- Sparrow differences: Sparrows with tricks, are slower, so you take the ones who are faster, no tricks (which is more boring)
- No pickups/powerups (should be there to make it more fun)

Rewards for a race, should not be so RNG. It's stupid that the first race I didn't get in the top 3, my reward was the best. I was rewarded for failing that match.

I believe sparrow speeds are normalized in SRL

Pretty cool 3oC works on sparrow racing does anyone know if they finally patched in 320 exotic engrams?

Also incase some dont know dont decrypt exotic boot engrams yet they give zilch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom