• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
150 speed Overdrive Sparrows have their own built in temporary boost that everyone is familiar with.

The 160 speed Trick Sparrows can gain fuel off tricks for more side boosts but lack a forward boost.

If anything SRL could use more Sparrow variants, not less.

Yet all of them should have at least some tricks or something

SnakeEyes

Banned
Is the sparrow racing on both X1/PS4? I don't have time to grind on both 😔 Any rewards that can reach 300 LIght?
Helmets and Class items are the only new gear pieces that have light attached. I've seen as high as a 307 Helmet drop as an end-of-match reward.

Ken

Yeah but emotes dont work towards the bounty.

They seem to be working for me? Or maybe I'm unconsciously doing rolls and flips.

Is the sparrow racing on both X1/PS4? I don't have time to grind on both 😔 Any rewards that can reach 300 LIght?

Only heads and class items have light levels. I got a 304 head and a 304 class item after hitting SRL rank 2.

I got two warlock chest pieces from exotic engrams and I don't have a Warlock

What the fuckkk

maybe youre being setup for a.....

cd07a425_htf_imgcache_28060.jpeg

Future Phaze.

Is that just for Warlocks, or everybody? Bit the bullet and decrypted a boot engram into a Peregrine (like others have), as a Titan.

Its a bug bungies looking into guess you got lucky and got boots out of it.Also you dont have to buy the book just complete the challanges go to Tess then click on each challange you completed in the book while viewing it from the kiosk profit.

As far as autos idk people on reddit have been testing and it seems there is 0 buff in effect on autos same exact damage as before the patch.What sucks most is i was ectastic for symbiote hunter helm now im reading this bs that GG time is reduced from 12 to 9 secs with symbiote.:/

SnakeEyes

Banned
Its a bug bungies looking into guess you got lucky and got boots out of it.Also you dont have to buy the book just complete the challanges go to Tess then click on each challange you completed in the book while viewing it from the kiosk profit.

As far as autos idk people on reddit have been testing and it seems there is 0 buff in effect on autos same exact damage as before the patch.What sucks most is i was ectastic for symbiote hunter helm now im reading this bs that GG time is reduced from 12 to 9 secs with symbiote.:/
What the fuck?! You have an extra shot, but less time to make all the shots?! Who the fuck thought that changing the duration like that was a bright idea??!?

ethomaz

Banned
About AR buff.

20 damage per shot plus 3% buff continues to be 20 damage lol

AR boost will be like 1 dmg per shot in best case scenario.

Does anyone know what happens if I get my new warlock to level 40 without doing the vanilla/tdb/how missions? Do TTK missions automatically unlock once you reach the right level, cause I would need to do them to unlock Dreadnaught etc I am guessing.

Ken

Racer's toolkit from rank 1.

You get one from rank 2 as well, so it's probably the same reward each rank up.

SRL ranking seems to determine the light level range of your helmet and class item drops. Rank 2 is 300-309, so rank 3 or 4 will probably when 320 stuff drops. Maybe they'll even be nice and give a Sparrow toolkit at rank 5 zzz.

Sh0k

You get one from rank 2 as well, so it's probably the same reward each rank up.

SRL ranking seems to determine the light level range of your helmet and class item drops. Rank 2 is 300-309, so rank 3 or 4 will probably when 320 stuff drops. Maybe they'll even be nice and give a Sparrow toolkit at rank 5 zzz.

I got to rank 1 in SRL yesterday and got the Racers Tool Kit, but when I used it, I didn't get a thing from it :(

Emouse

Not played in a little while but the SRL stuff brought me back, hopefully I'll get lucky with the RNG and get me those shaders, I need a bright pink titan....for reasons

Namikaze1

A2Bh56o.png

So I've been thinking that we should do a DGAF SRL tourney just for fun
and to determine which one here is the best racer ;)
. But really just for fun. Have a Singles Tourney and a Team Tourney.

Singles is self explanatory.

Team Tourney is a full fireteam (for this to work) made up of two teams. The winner is determine by which team has the overall lower time.

I'll post some more when I have time. Kinda in the middle of a race.

noomi

Mornin' DGAF!

So wormspore goes into NM rep and Etheric Light into Petra rep now?

Also apparently a bug with AR's they didn't get any buff? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom