• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

E92 M3

That's what reddit seems to be thinking, looks like it though. I would think that the Suros and Red Spectre would be very good after the patch... but they aren't... yet :p

I AM! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Also seems like high impact pulse rifles were nerfed by 19% accidentally lol

noomi

Probably too early, but is there any video that shows what some of these different horns sound like. I didn't even have time to check out mine yesterday.

Also, if it's not a legendary horn it'll get deleted after the SRL concludes in 3 weeks? Same way it was with the Halloween masks?

noomi

:eek: are we XBL friends?

Not sure, I only have like 5 friends on my list. Send me a FR, noomi on XBL. Not sure if I can accept the request through the Smartglass App though.

How did you get a code? I preordered on Xbox One but didn't receive anything.

Ty

I pre-ordered the PS4 version on Monday, got the promotional code from amazon within 2 minutes. Then went onto the Division Beta site, and selected Xbox One as my preferred beta platform (even though I got the PS4 version) and in about an hour I got an e-mail from Ubisoft with the actual alpha code.

Also seems like high impact pulse rifles were nerfed by 19% accidentally lol

Hah, WOOPS!

My first exotic primary descrypted into a 310 Mida which is what i was farming marks for.;)

Anyone gotten a 320 from exotic engrams post patch?

Stratn

I have completed the Oryx raid 15 plus times and I have received 9 chest pieces, 9!!!!! Bungie, I think my RNG is broken. Other than that, I have 1 pair of boots and 1 pair of gloves.... of coarse no helmet.

Namikaze1

Well shit. Completing the S Class License quest is gonna be a pain. Only won 1 single race so far. The whole sparrow part is easy it's the winning that's hard.

The exchange isn't even worth it. It's basically just a more productive way to discard materials :(

It takes more than 2000 planetary mats to level up a faction rank. Ridiculous.

wow so

apparently Emotes can now drop from Nightfall oO

(the old ones only)

Stupidest design ever. What about those players who already own all the emotes? Ji66a got an emote bag and was rightly pissed.

EZ MONEY EZ LYFE

Now that's some good nightfall rewards.

By good you meant bad? Adding more cosmetic crap to nightfall loot pool is just dumb.

Should have just added silver as the reward.

Born2Live

Not sure, I only have like 5 friends on my list. Send me a FR, noomi on XBL. Not sure if I can accept the request through the Smartglass App though.

I pre-ordered the PS4 version on Monday, got the promotional code from amazon within 2 minutes. Then went onto the Division Beta site, and selected Xbox One as my preferred beta platform (even though I got the PS4 version) and in about an hour I got an e-mail from Ubisoft with the actual alpha code.

Hah, WOOPS!

What were your impressions?

I pre-ordered it on Xbox One yesterday from Amazon and got the code within 2 minutes

Got my order confirmation through from Amazon but no code. Oh well.

Ty

I have so much crap I am always holding on to. Why? Because hoarding is the way to go in the game. In my haste to make space across all characters and my vault last night, I deleted two Heavy Weapons for marks when I should have saved them. I need more space. I have all this racing crap now and no room.Bunnngiiiiieeeeee plzzz

Also, I burned about 20+ 3oC last night and got maybe two exotics. I feel like they got nerfed again or something.

I am just going to buy all the old exotics from the kiosk, play as normal, and hope eventually they all drop at 310. Who has time or the desire to play the infusion fodder with all the new weapons?

ARs are still trash.

EDIT: TWO POSTS IN A ROW FAIL

AngerdX

I have so much crap I am always holding on to. Why? Because hoarding is the way to go in the game. In my haste to make space across all characters and my vault last night, I deleted two Heavy Weapons for marks when I should have saved them. I need more space. I have all this racing crap now and no room.Bunnngiiiiieeeeee plzzz

Also, I burned about 20+ 3oC last night and got maybe two exotics. I feel like they got nerfed again or something.

I am just going to buy all the old exotics from the kiosk, play as normal, and hope eventually they all drop at 310. Who has time or the desire to play the infusion fodder with all the new weapons?

ARs are still trash.

I´ll agree with the more room thing, fellow horder here and always full at vault. :/

E92 M3

ARs are still trash.

I finally relieved my vault by buying the Mida and just infusing it lol. Wouldn't have done such a thing if I had more space, but alas, sacrifices had to be made.

LTWood12

Lol wow.

Pulse rifles nerfed 19%.
Auto Rifles untouched.
Racing Book serves no point.

Those are some glaring issues huh?

Reddit is cute, everyone expecting their $10 back. No way are they refunding the primary source of revenue from this whole thing. It'll be interesting to see how quick Bungie sorts it out.

E92 M3

I did the same and I'm not even sure I care for the mida in Crucible. PRs still felt super dominant.

I don't use Mida in Crucible either, but I had to use my infusion shit on something lol.

what have I done? I bought Silver.. imaginary currency... to get a sparrow

Buying the horn packs?

Lol wow.

Pulse rifles nerfed 19%.
Auto Rifles untouched.

Reddit is cute, everyone expecting their $10 back. No way are they refunding the primary source of revenue from this whole thing. It'll be interesting to see how quick Bungie sorts it out.

When real money is involved, they better fix it fast.

Lol wow.

Pulse rifles nerfed 19%.
Auto Rifles untouched.

Fusion Rifles are apparently still jank too. Like, what the heck happened? On paper it all seems good. Every match I played last night it was just Mida, Pulse, Shotgun, Sniper.

Did anyone mess around with TLW a bunch? Is it viable again? Can you ADS with it at all?

Edit: I wish Twilight didn't get banned yesterday. I did want to hear his take on everything.

Hand cannons feel so much better now.

Red Death was critting for ~27 last night- down from about ~34 if I recall (depending on perk). that is a pretty big hit.

Don't notice much of a change with shotguns.

But more importantly... My Xbox Elite controller arrives today! Woohoo.

Did anyone mess around with TLW a bunch? Is it viable again? Can you ADS with it at all?

Absolutely. On Twilight Gap, I was in the middle platform area. A guy was jumping up from A spawn side to B. I 3-shot him with TLW as he glided through the air. Every hit connected.

ADS on TLW feels much better.

I used Ace of Spades in Nightfall and absolutely loved it.

It is very noticeable.

Lol wow.

Pulse rifles nerfed 19%.
Auto Rifles untouched.

I wonder if people that use the racing book glitch will get banned (or at least the items will be greyed out for them). I didn't buy the book but for some reason I feel like Bungie/Activision would be quick with the banhammer when money is involved.

Lnkn52

I wonder if people that use the racing book glitch will get banned (or at least the items will be greyed out for them). I didn't buy the book but for some reason I feel like Bungie/Activision would be quick with the banhammer when money is involved.

They should test their game more.

Absolutely. On Twilight Gap, I was in the middle platform area. A guy was jumping up from A spawn side to B. I 3-shot him with TLW as he glided through the air. Every hit connected.

ADS on TLW feels much better.

I used Ace of Spades in Nightfall and absolutely loved it.

It is very noticeable.

Nice. I need to try out the Hawkmoon and TLW. I also have a decent Water Star with Range Finger and Hidden Hand. I am thinking that might do well.

They should test their game more.

They just need to pay DGAF to test new content a week before and they need to pay streamers to test their challenge modes. . no one orb strategy psssh.

Why would they ban players? They're the ones who screwed up with the book thing.

I agree they screwed up but I don't think it is a stretch to say that they can easily argue that players re exploiting an issue. I don't really care--I'm not doing it so I don't get hit with anything.

One last mini rant before I really start my day...

Fix the RNG bungie. I got THREE CREST OF ALPHA LUPIS last night and all I wanted was my Y2 Armamantarium or Hunter Chest. Come. On.

I am seriously going to have to buy all the old exotics aren't I?

Falifax

Lol wow.

Pulse rifles nerfed 19%.
Auto Rifles untouched.

Can't believe people actually bought it, and I was there day one for the slow clap and Thriller emotes.

Jinjo

WOW @ emotes being available in Nightfalls now. GG Bungie, you just lost any and all future microtransaction money from me.

Again, good job on ripping off the loyal fanbase again. What's next, making the LE marks and shaders available for everyone too?

Namikaze1

I need to race against Afro. Maybe then a freaking shader will drop for me. I did 11 races today. Helmet dropped 7 times. Class item 3 times. Shader dropped across all 11 races for other folks. All except me.

Titan Racing Helmet for sale! 250 Glimmer! Take it before I dismantle them!

Number45

Also, if it's not a legendary horn it'll get deleted after the SRL concludes in 3 weeks? Same way it was with the Halloween masks?
That's what I've read. I'm in the process of upping my silver to about 6.5k... and I'm still not buying a package for fucking glue (or whatever the SRL equivalent is).

flkraven

What is the final reward for completing the SRL quest line? Are all the new sparrows locked behind micro transactions?

Well shit. Completing the S Class License quest is gonna be a pain. Only won 1 single race so far. The whole sparrow part is easy it's the winning that's hard.

Just a heads up. You can enter sparrow racing with a party of 6 ;)

E92 M3

WOW @ emotes being available in Nightfalls now. GG Bungie, you just lost any and all future microtransaction money from me.

Again, good job on ripping off the loyal fanbase again. What's next, making the LE marks and shaders available for everyone too?

As weird as it was to get an emote from NF, I kinda liked it. Got one I didn't have already which was kinda cool.

I want my fuckin money back

seriously

I think Bungie will do something special for people that bought it. Most likely they will remove the book from sale untile they fix it and then when it comes back everyone that bought it already will get something special like a Free volume 2 or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom