• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
But Dis-43 has the same RoF/Impact as VoC, and that had Full Auto!!!

VoC also had stupidly high stability. Here's a comparison between my DIS-43 with full auto & Vision of Confluence.
UDOZzoC.png

I don't know about you, but I'd want more stability on that DIS-43.

On anything but the fastest firing scouts, I don't really have a problem getting the rhythm of firing.

Here's my DIS-47 full auto god-roll, btw, against Vision:
dmdX6dO.png

47 has a slightly faster ideal kill time, 0.93 seconds vs 1.00.

Raven117

Had my first raid with NeoGaf last night to get through Golgoroth Challenge HM. Smooth as silk. The quality of player really is much higher on NeoGaf than an LFG site that's for sure.

NeOak

VoC also had stupidly high stability. Here's a comparison between my DIS-43 with full auto & Vision of Confluence.
UDOZzoC.png

I don't know about you, but I'd want more stability on that DIS-43.

On anything but the fastest firing scouts, I don't really have a problem getting the rhythm of firing.

Here's my DIS-47 full auto god-roll, btw, against Vision:
dmdX6dO.png

47 has a slightly faster ideal kill time, 0.93 seconds vs 1.00.

You need a Threads Upon Stars with high stability.

No full auto, but that is where my Hori comes in :p

lt519

Had my first raid with NeoGaf last night to get through Golgoroth Challenge HM. Smooth as silk. The quality of player really is much higher on NeoGaf than an LFG site that's for sure.

Awesome! And we're not assholes!

DGAF extended the life of Destiny for me well beyond what I would have put up with LFG.

Thanks Pink! Btw, if you/ Team Sexy need a helping hand in any WP, Daughters, or Oryx kills this week hit me up. My reset crew just does challenge mode these days, but I still like to get at least one clear in a week.

No idea what's going on with full clears this week (we only did 3x challenge mode yesterday like your group), but I'll defnitely give you a holler if we do some full raids and have room.

lt519

It truly felt like the difference between an amateurs and professionals.

Be sure to check out the other active communities on GAF (non OT topics), they are all fantastic. A lot of people get laser focused on minutia (like I am about my Smite nerf) but when it comes time to get together and play games everyone is awesome to each other and you'll often find some of the best players games have to offer.

Namikaze1

And some people asked me why I chose to save my exotic boots engram yesterday before all this boots engram = nothing came up. That engram is gonna stay in the damn vault till Bungie adds the warlock boots to the game.

Anyway, anyone up for some racing?

X-Frame

Played 3 Crucible matches last night and got 2 exotics from 3oC.

Best part of the patch, outside of the glorious Titan buffs that is. And the Hand cannon buffs.

WipedOut

And some people asked me why I chose to save my exotic boots engram yesterday before all this boots engram = nothing came up. That engram is gonna stay in the damn vault till Bungie adds the warlock boots to the game.

Anyway, anyone up for some racing?

You antsy to get more Helmets.

So they only added Twilight Garrison to the exotic pool? I haven't heard of anyone getting any of the other ACTUALLY NEW exotics. It's all year one shit.
I want the new warlock helmet and boots.

Trakan

So they only added Twilight Garrison to the exotic pool? I haven't heard of anyone getting any of the other ACTUALLY NEW exotics. It's all year one shit.
I want the new warlock helmet and boots.

They only added two. Twilight Garrison and Tarantella. Warlock didn't get anything new.

I'm going back over my Raid loot drops from Kings Fall. Across three characters, I've only ever got two pairs of gauntlets.

My hunter gets boots most of the time, always ranging from 311-313.
Titan gets gloves, ranging from 313-315.
Warlock gets chest (normal and hard) every time, always 315+.

Hunter still doesn't have the hard raid helmet.

LTWood12

Hypothesizing what the Oryx Guaranteed Challenge Loot will be. I'm thinking:

320 piece of gear picked from the entire raid loot table
320 Primary OR Helmet. Can get one or the other but not both.

I don't think we'll get an artifact.

E92 M3

Hypothesizing what the Oryx Guaranteed Challenge Loot will be. I'm thinking:

320 piece of gear picked from the entire raid loot table
320 Primary OR Helmet. Can get one or the other but not both.

I don't think we'll get an artifact.

We have to get that ship! It's been unobtainable for too long haha

LTWood12

My hunter gets boots most of the time, always ranging from 311-313.
Titan gets gloves, ranging from 313-315.
Warlock gets chest (normal and hard) every time, always 315+.

Hunter still doesn't have the hard raid helmet.

Both my Hunter and Titan only have 310 gloves and nothing higher. My titan got 306 gauntlets my very first King's Fall run and never again. Titan (my main) has never gotten harrowed gauntlets or harrowed boots. Meanwhile Warlock had an entire harrowed set after one full run and an extra Oryx kill.

No rhyme or reason.

Looks like I am the only one that thinks Sparrow racing is ridiculous. I did 2 races last night.

Pass.

Preach it brother, I'm going all out martyr and not even attempting it. Same with FoTL didn't fill one candy bag and will continue not to engage with stuff like this. If they bring proper end game stuff then i'll throw my money at the screen but until then, no thanks

Oryx is just gonna be a different runner every time I assume.

Its about all they can do, that or everyone must trigger a bomb

I did one race yesterday and wasn't feeling it. Rather have a complete Sparrow PvE experience, like escaping from an exploding Cabal base on Mars during a raid with my fireteam as enemies chase us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom