• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken

So you can get stuff from the playbook without buying it. Wow.

Obviously a derp on their part but yeah? I paid for mine but it's whatever. Doesn't really matter to me if someone else "exploited" the cash shop for their Momentum junk.

Well, the Dragon's Breath is no Gjallarhorn, but it looks cool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlZD_Ji-tq8

I'm sad I apparently sharded the one I got from PoE way back since I don't have the blueprint for it. /cry

Lnkn52

In the time it took me to reach rank 1 yesterday I've had 5 shaders drop..........
AcademicAltruisticAoudad.gif

Nami i finished Gurren Lagan a few days ago and that was just freaking amazing. 10/10 would watch again series. So many awesome moments... Im gonna miss it.

One thing that stood out for me was this scene:

Spoilers if you haven't watched it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIRJfls37D8

The music was freaking perfect and gave me chills until 1:20 and then it changes completely and not for the better. If it continued the piano build up it would have been soooo much better. Missed opportunity.

Afrocious

Nami i finished Gurren Lagan a few days ago and that was just freaking amazing. 10/10 would watch again series. So many awesome moments... Im gonna miss it.

One thing that stood out for me was this scene:

Spoilers if you haven't watched it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIRJfls37D8

The music was freaking perfect and gave me chills until 1:20 and then it changes completely and not for the better. If it continued the piano build up it would have been soooo much better. Missed opportunity.

best show.

libera me from hell is the best when listening to it at the gym

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Errr... How do I get a trick sparrow for the bounty... Rng drop?

Also anyme wanna do the timed quests for the sparrow questline?

Ken

Just do emotes in the air on any Sparrow. You'll know it counts when you see your fuel gain a charge on landing.

Since you get one Sparrow toolkit for S license, I think all of those are Trick Sparrows so that's a way to get one.

The ps4 exclusive quest reward is a trick sparrow. Not sure if all the new ones are. Red bull quest reward is also a trick sparrow. The Tumbler requires you to hit your head on a toilet and invent a flux capacitor, so best not to think too hard about that one.

So did I miss the memo about sparrow weights?

I ask because it seems like between yesterday and today, I'm getting pushed around all over the place, but I can't seem to push anybody myself.

So do certain sparrows weigh more than others or something here?

Ken

So did I miss the memo about sparrow weights?

I ask because it seems like between yesterday and today, I'm getting pushed around all over the place, but I can't seem to push anybody myself.

So do certain sparrows weigh more than others or something here?

Hmm. Were they boosting, maybe?

I've noticed that too but I never thought much of it, tbh. Using trick sparrow.

Hmm. Were they boosting, maybe?

I've noticed that too but I never thought much of it, tbh. Using trick sparrow.

I feel like the newer model sparrows weigh the most. I can never push them at all, and I'm always boosting really. Using trick sparrow as well.

Ken

I feel like the newer model sparrows weigh the most. I can never push them at all, and I'm always boosting really. Using trick sparrow as well.

Hm, I'm actually the one getting pushed around on trick sparrows. It's probably just physics shenanigans maybe...

Also by boosting I mean overdrive boost or side boost. I forget accelerating is called boosting in this.

I can't find a guide anywhere for this quest. Can anyone post the steps? Nami?

Holliday has it but you might have to rank up once with SRL or something? It was available to me at SRL1 and S License, but I didn't visit her between starting SRL and getting S License so it's one of the two lol.

Namikaze1

I can't find a guide anywhere for this quest. Can anyone post the steps? Nami?
1. Complete 5 races to start the PS exclusive quest (have to go to Holliday to pick the quest up)

2. Kill 2 Taken Ultra and X number of Taken (Regicide on hard has an ultra at the start. Blighted Coven is a good place for the second part.)

3. Complete 2 Antiquated Rune CoO challenges (you don't need to have the rune as long as someone in the party or a random has one)

4a. Complete Fear's Embrace in under 20 minutes.

4b. Complete Outbound Signal in under 15 minutes (or was it twenty? Took me just four minutes anyway.)

Melchiah

Can't say I enjoy the racing due to the collisions. It would be much better if the emphasis was on clean racing, instead of ramming someone into a wall.

XB1 DGAF...

Anyone using Elite controller? Mine arrives today. I am really looking forward to being able to adjust the dead zone sensitivity of the stick. That is one of my biggest gripes about the default controller.

And putting jump and shadestep on paddles is going to be much much nicer.

Just curious if anyone else is using one and how they have it programmed?

Firthy

Is the trick rider bounty bugged or am I doing it wrong? I've been using emotes and done a few rolls but the bounty is still showing 0/10?

Ken

Is the trick rider bounty bugged or am I doing it wrong? I've been using emotes and done a few rolls but the bounty is still showing 0/10?

Are you making sure you have enough air time for the emote complete? You'll know it counts if you get fuel off it.

Iceman829

XB1 DGAF...

Anyone using Elite controller? Mine arrives today. I am really looking forward to being able to adjust the dead zone sensitivity of the stick. That is one of my biggest gripes about the default controller.

I put jump, reload, run and weapon swap on the paddles. Dimmed the xbox light and lowered the rumble some. Sticks were calibrated while playing call of duty so I could swap back and forth(between the app). Enjoy!

E92 M3

XB1 DGAF...

I absolutely love the elite controller. Best controller I have ever used.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
SHIMMER SHADER BEST SHADER

TRON

9ATrDw9.jpg

Apologies for the noob character of mine, it doesnt glow as shiny with my main Titan lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom