• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

neoism

Sushi, "Just got an exotic heavy engram. DRAGON'S BREATH!"

Me, "Did you decrypt it with your highlest level gear equipped?"

Sushi, "NOOOOOOOOO! 290!"

man this is soo annoying...😒 way cant the game just pasively remember your highest light level youve gotten so far...

I've found that it's best when racing with a party. The shit-talking that went on in our group last night was spectacular :)

Yeah will look for a party later on, gotta boost those wins for better licenses. It's very annoying when the person behind you suddenly teleports in front of you, especially during the final lap.

Namikaze1

Would have still required 100+ race completions.

I can't stomach more than 5-6 races at a stretch, it's so boring.

Rank 3 is 4500? Bloody hell.

Do we know if the other characters get a rep boost like IB?
Yeah, Rank 3 is that much.

I did somewhere under 60 races, every single bounty (with the exception of the one that requires you to do 10 bounties of course), and the race quest all without having the extra rep perk unlocked.

man this is soo annoying...😒 way cant the game just pasively remember your highest light level youve gotten so far...

Yea seriously, this annoys me as well. I hate having to keep equipping highest light. This wouldn't be a problem if there were in game loadouts.

darthbob

lol
ChNej6qh.jpg

Decrypted into 290 SGA and HotPF. meh

Just catching up on todays controversy. What the hell. Thats crazy they think thats ok. Ganster behavoir.
You didnt see nothing
But but but...
Nothing. Now scram!

Gotcha, although I would say that Persona is very similar to Pokemon as far as collecting and training up your various personas.

Another game you might want to look at is Firewatch. 2016 is gonna be such a good year for all types of games.

Just watched a Firewatch gameplay vid. . this game is being added now!

PVP Heroes. Pulled a 1k Stare from a Blue Engram.

Hawkeye
Viewtac
Tacsys

Life Support
Quick Draw
Rifled Barrel

Hidden Hand

Keeper yah? Not much of a sniper.

blazeuk

I just tried the races and personally feel like they are too long. I don't know I just feel like 2 laps would be better or make the laps themselves shorter somehow. I played each map once and feel like I don't need to play it any more.

I had the exact same feeling when I was playing it earlier, 2 laps would be perfect, by the time you get to the final lap you already want it to be over. I enjoyed what I played of SRL today though but I doubt it's going to hold my interest beyond a couple of races to get to S Rank tomorrow, they really needed to add 4-5 tracks to stop it quickly feeling so repetitive.

Yeah, Rank 3 is that much.

I did somewhere under 60 races, every single bounty (with the exception of the one that requires you to do 10 bounties of course), and the race quest all without having the extra rep perk unlocked.

I've probably only completed 25 races at best.

How many first place wins do you need for S-rank?

Pulled a 1k Stare from a Blue Engram.

Hawkeye
Viewtac
Tacsys

Life Support
Quick Draw
Rifled Barrel

Hidden Hand

Keeper yah? Not much of a sniper.

If only you got shortgaze scope. Those scopes are not really pvp viable. Everything else is great.

Anyone know if bungie is going to ban people for record book stuff?

Why would they? Also they patched it hours ago..

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
The rubber-banding in SRL is horrible.

I ran an almost perfect race. Hit the most gates. Lead the entire race up to midway through the last lap. Got bumped and pushed into a wall, I bumped off the wall and caught the next gate to get back to full speed. The entire pack caught up and I finished 4th.

Almost feel like I'm playing against AI opponents.

spyder_ur

I'm on the Weekly Featured Playlist part of the Crucible quest line, so basically nowhere. But there's no weekly crucible playlist? Anything I can do?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
LOL

my screen says

"Destiny servers will undergo maintenance in 3000 minutes"

... Uh.......

HM Oryx just dropped for my warlock:
- 310 Harrowed Helm
- 315 Harrowed Arms
- 314 Harrowed Pulse
- 310 Dragon's Breath
- some normal shit

It would have been the most epic loot drop if the LL rolls weren't shit =/

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Mine said 4000 minutes and then right after, okay maintenance now. Then patch downloaded.

Still need one for Sisters/Oryx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom