• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicodemic

What's dumb is that it doesn't seem to count previous 1st place wins.

On Tuesday I was getting consistent 1st place wins, but now it seems that every damn game I'm matched up against Dale fucking Earnhardt.

Have been playing for 3 days now, and I can't get a 1st place no matter how hard a try.

So, I paid 10$ for a reward I'll never get.

And I'm not having fun, it's just an exercise in frustration.

so when you finish something in the book and it drops a racing armor it can be for a different class?

WTF

The items are preset in the book.

• Races on Venus drops Titan Helmet.
  • Standing for Mars is Hunter Helmet
  • Standing for Venus is Warlock helmet.
  • Tricks on Mars in Shader.

You can hover over them to see which reward is which.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Jeez, so much stuff going on the last few days but work has been crazy busy for me.

So to summarize:

- ARs did not recieve any buff
- PRs received....a larger or smaller nerf than expected?
- HC accuracy buff is confirmed and working well
- Shotgun nerf seems to be there but not a huge change
- Fusion buffs don't seem to be working

How accurate am I here?

ATS/8 tarantella get. With int/dis. The downside is that it decripted at 290
Together with bones also today, is been a good day. And nothing manacles also. Not bad at all

E92 M3

When are we getting that free December Silver that Bungie promised us?

9FG52j6.gif

Racer Toolkits can drop them. They come from quests and ranking up the Sparrow Racing faction rep.

You can also buy Racer Toolkits for Silver of course.

I got a racing toolkit, it gave me a cosmetic chest piece, nothing else :(

Talking about that

Can you repeat the quest for the free sparrow on all your characters?

Asking for a friend. That friend being uh, noomi

You could, not sure why would you want to...once you unlock it on character, just grab it from the kiosk for the other 2. Unless you're after cosmetic sparrows and want to get a different colored one :p

ATS/8 tarantella get. With int/dis. The downside is that it decripted at 290
Together with bones also today, is been a good day. And nothing manacles also. Not bad at all

SALT. I've gone through 5 gauntlets and 6 chest pieces since Tuesday. Alpha Lupis and Warlock gloves I already had. I am so unlucky in this game.

I got a racing toolkit, it have me a cosmetic chest piece, nothing else :(

It's RNG of course. I got a sparrow from one. It was my rank 2 pack.

LTWood12

When are we getting that free December Silver that Bungie promised us?

You already got it. It's .04 Silver, so in-game it rounds to zero. But it's working as intended.

SALT. I've gone through 5 gauntlets and 6 chest pieces since Tuesday. Alpha Lupis and Warlock gloves I already had. I am so unlucky in this game.

It's RNG of course. I got a sparrow from one. It was my rank 2 pack.

The first two engrams I decrypted were Armamentarium & Twilight Garrison ;)

RGN making up for year one never giving me a hawkmoon or ghorn. Had to wait for xur foe my ghorn.
Now, lets work on that Mida exotic engram ....

You already got it. It's .04 Silver, so in-game it rounds to zero. But it's working as intended.

The first two engrams I decrypted were Armamentarium & Twilight Garrison ;)

I got a Twilight Garrison as well. It looks stupid. Also, SALT for you.

alpha lupi should be effing banned from being a decrypt option at this point

Derp Loot confirmed. They are all in my vault right now. I am going to buy the Armamentarium and infuse it to 310. Which is frankly, annoying.

RGN making up for year one never giving me a hawkmoon or ghorn. Had to wait for xur foe my ghorn.
Now, lets work on that Mida exotic engram ....

Still salty :p

Did anyone try decrypting exotic boot engrams after the hot fix?

I have 2 in the vault, both dropped after using 3oC in SRL.

The warlock boots are not even in the loot pool yet, right? I already have Bones, so might as well save the engrams for later.

WipedOut

Wait, why are you complaining about getting a 310 item from the Nightfall? That's literally the highest value that drops in a Nightfall

Sub 300 drops on both NF's and 3oC did not come through

Most of us don't care about 310's, we need higher than that. I finally got my first 310+ from the raid last night. I literally have about 8 or more 310 helms in the vault just taking up space that I'm not going to use

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Have been playing for 3 days now, and I can't get a 1st place no matter how hard a try.

So, I paid 10$ for a reward I'll never get.

And I'm not having fun, it's just an exercise in frustration.

Yeah I'm not having fun either. I'm at the point where I can be leading or in second for two and a half laps and then the game changes and my controls get loose and I make mistakes I wasn't making. That's the way it seems at least. I'll miss a corner that I've taken perfectly every first and second lap of every race. But come lap three I slide into the outside wall, or I hit a bump that pushes the nose of my Sparrow straight up in the air, or I come out of the warp gate and in flipping end over end.
It's ridiculous. And it's starting to really piss me off that I paid for the option to have to win 20 races to get something.

I'd prefer it if time gated stuff went away entirely.

I'd prefer if exotic quests went away entirely in addition to the time-gating. I still don't have First Curse, NTTE, 2 exotic swords and never will because I can't be bothered to jump through all the hoops. The mission for Black Spindle is how all the new exotics should have been handled. A one off mission, but tough (minus the time-gating).

i'll never understand why people complain about nightfall drops. the strike takes like 20 minutes, and the rewards are as good as they've ever been. maybe adjust your expectations based on the ease of the event?

LTWood12

Sub 300 drops on both NF's and 3oC did not come through

Most of us don't care about 310's, we need higher than that. I finally got my first 310+ from the raid last night. I literally have about 8 or more 310 helms in the vault just taking up space that I'm not going to use

To each his own I guess.

Sigh of relief for finally getting a decent drop. I'm complaining about the ghost beforehand.

Ah that makes sense.

Shiv47

Had an exotic engram decrypt to Dragon's Breath, so that was cool. Not sure how much I like it or not yet. Been doing sparrow racing only to get the Chaperone crucible quest line done, as I can zone out racing, it's less time than a regular crucible match, and has the benefit of not needing to be swapping weapons constantly and all that shit.

Nicodemic

Yeah I'm not having fun either. I'm at the point where I can be leading or in second for two and a half laps and then the game changes and my controls get loose and I make mistakes I wasn't making. That's the way it seems at least. I'll miss a corner that I've taken perfectly every first and second lap of every race. But come lap three I slide into the outside wall, or I hit a bump that pushes the nose of my Sparrow straight up in the air, or I come out of the warp gate and in flipping end over end.
It's ridiculous. And it's starting to really piss me off that I paid for the option to have to win 20 races to get something.

Can we party up to 6 for this mode? If so, I'm starting a boosting session for 1st place winning. Priority to quest completion and then book completion. It will take less time to do this shit then to try legit. Fuck you bungie with your fucking garbage.

darthbob

This right here.

Pay $10 to have to work to get a reward that if you don't obtain within 3 weeks you just don't get anymore. So dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom