• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww yea-uhhhh!

afV6pj1.png

Come at me, bros.

spyder_ur

Seriously, fuck that Vex gate on Mars. Spits me out at different speeds, angles, heights, pitches. Driving me crazy. Just can not figure it out.

Just had a team in trials post our names on LFG looking for raid partners. Constant messages. I wish I was joking.

Yep, this has been a thing for awhile sadly. Very stupid trolling. I always strongly recommend people turn off the notification for PSN messages, at least while playing Trials. Personally I turned off message notifications awhile ago, and I just keep either my phone or tablet nearby to check/respond to messages.

Afrocious

Yep, this has been a thing for awhile sadly. Very stupid trolling. I always strongly recommend people turn off the notification for PSN messages, at least while playing Trials. Personally I turned off message notifications awhile ago, and I just keep either my phone or tablet nearby to check/respond to messages.

Wow Breez, you can be a sagacious dude sometimes! I didn't even think about using my phone as my main messaging platform for PSN.

Deku Tree

Seriously, fuck that Vex gate on Mars. Spits me out at different speeds, angles, heights, pitches. Driving me crazy. Just can not figure it out.

This morning I was in first place on lap 3 and went through that Vex gate and my screen started spasming back and forth between entering and leaving the gate for like five seconds and when it finally spit me out of the gate I was in last place with no chance to recover.

Edit: I don't have the helmet perk unlocked either.

Tried some Trials today and man does it feel weird holding a controller again after 2 months. Improved a lot over the day to the point where I can snipe a bit again. My reaction time is still somewhat slow.

Pretty sure this has something to do with the helmet that lets you pitch up and down. I get rid of that perk and I never have a problem going through the gate. My friend said he always pitches back to make it through.

Someone in our fireteam yesterday said his helmet was screwing him up with that portal.

Yeah if you have the helmet perk unlocked, it can screw you up at the portal jump. Gotta pull back on that left stick I think..

Did my first nightfall.

That boss fight can get messes up if you let the random fodder pile up.

Got 290 exotic gauntlets.

The buddy I was playing with dropped out and the random LFG guy we had brought in someone else and with zero communication between use we did great.

Be gone with you. You are banished for 40 days and 40 nights.

My sincerest apologies. We've been having a fucking nightmare session tonight. Not a single 6 green bar game yet. There also seems to be a bug where half filled life bars show up when you kill someone that really is distracting.

v1perz53

I haven't seen a class item drop for me in nearly 20 races.

Yea the extreme randomness does suck a little. But conversely, I just got a 308 class item, first item I've ever gotten over 300. With any luck SRL might allow me to be eligible for 310 exotics (just need 301 right?). Gotta overcome this damn 280 Ghost Shell, but what can you do.

Oddly enough, a home-grown 310 exotic helmet feels more rewarding than simply decrypting one from an engram.

Of course, I say this with the full knowledge that I might be showered upon with duplicate Saint-14s right afterward.

Just got ATS/8 exotic chest for my hunter. Feeling pretty good cuz i run blade dancer.

Btw, what grenade is best, skip grenade or arc bolt? Last week used i used Skip grenade and was liking it,but idk if arc bolt is better for this week in trials.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom