• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackthorn

"hello?" "this is vagina"
Hey DestinyGAF.

Just bought the game, and AFAIK there's some sort of refer a friend programme? I haven't booted it up yet so I should still be able to do it if anyone wants the rewards.

Edit: Taken!

Deku Tree

What does the momentum set of armor look like?

Anyone know what the momentum guard in the SRL book is?

Thanks!

Hey DestinyGAF.

Just bought the game, and AFAIK there's some sort of refer a friend programme? I haven't booted it up yet so I should still be able to do it if anyone wants the rewards.

I can help you on PS4 if you want.

Edit: send you a PM.

22 hours.

205 races.

Time to get some sleep.

Got trolled hard by multiple 310 and 311 helmets...
wtzgU.gif

LTWood12

So Hard Light experts. Is it better to go w/ 100% stability, or opt for the slightly higher impact at the cost of stability?

22 hours.

205 races.

Time to get some sleep.

Got trolled hard by multiple 310 and 311 helmets...
wtzgU.gif

You're an inspiration to us all. Sad I missed the fun yesterday :(

You could slowly see the connections get worse and worse as the games went on with our Mercury run today, they weren't brilliant to begin with but by the last few games it was nothing but red bars, sniped a guy in the head 3 times and he just jogged it off.

Was fucking awful at the arse end of the card I just had. Kills coming up 5 seconds after you've hit them, teleporting, terminator walks the lot. Went 8-1 would have been an easy flawless but for the red bars

GGs Biggy and Pispher

Shiv47

Need to do any/all of the following if people also need/want them:

Golgy challenge (at least once, but ideally 3x, no CP though)
Shield bros chaperone strike
Tier 3 CoO
NF?

You're an inspiration to us all. Sad I missed the fun yesterday :(

We even had T-44 join for a few races, I think over 30 different Gaffers were part of the train at some point.

Will probably run the train again tomorrow.

Thanks!

Looks similar, just has those blinking lights on it.

Agent

CWHiiSFVEAABEgi.jpg

The Momentum Guard is the helmet I'm wearing. Wearing the entire suit makes lights on it flash red/white.

The emblem I'm wearing is the 100% book completion reward.

D_psipher

Was fucking awful at the arse end of the card I just had. Kills coming up 5 seconds after you've hit them, teleporting, terminator walks the lot. Went 8-1 would have been an easy flawless but for the red bars

GGs Biggy and Pispher

GG but that lag was bad. Teleporting/unkillable titans are scary. I think that was guy was lag switching but whatever. Good run though.

I wish SRL was more like Road Rash. That would make it 100 times more fun.

Still, getting a 318 and 320 helm within a hour of hitting rank 3 is pretty cool.

Namikaze1

Already got my 320 helmets.

Just freaking want a goddamn class item above 317.

Hell, I just want one to fucking drop already regardless of the light level.

Last time I saw one drop was over 45 completed races ago.

Thanks man! Both of my Dualshock 4s are sucking. One of them won't consistently accept "up" inputs on the left analog stick, and the other has a busted right trigger. I can't remember ever having controllers having these sorts of issues in the past.

I paid the extra $5 and got the 20th anniversary one.

Edit: The Light is so HARD at the top of the page.

NuYZERX.jpg
that looks like a beaut, I'm rocking the Year 1 version in regular Crucbile. I love Hardlight now

phen0m24

So I uhh need um 2 matches in Trials for a gold package of most likely blue or green engrams. ;)

I have successfully boat-anchored poor Ape (and Sentinal) previously.

Anyone just doing bounties for fun?

Chucker

At least you died, I was in first, did that and just stopped like a rock, lost all momentum while I watched everybody else just roll on by.

Question! I have my own group on XBONE, and have it set as both my PSN and XBL clan.
Should I even bother setting my clan as DGAF, it says if I switch my PSN I may lose admin of my own group, even though none of my IRL friends are on PSN.

Either way I'll start adding errbody so I can really dive in.

Edit: There isn't a list like xbox? My PSN is ChuxBuster then. I'm down for whatever.

Chicken & Waffles for Brunch. I'll need help
Later taking my RAF to get his spindle. Maybe trials too.

Edit: and a bourbon

Edit 2: for my Chicago DGAFers Longman & Eagle

Oh God...just finished farming Solar materials on the moon for the sword.
My brain is melted from all the helium coil heat and I don't feel so good.

*vomits*
*turns off PS4 and collapses on the ground"

WTF was Bungie thinking on this quedt step?!?!?! UUUUUGGGGHHHHH.... >(

Need to do any/all of the following if people also need/want them:

Golgy challenge (at least once, but ideally 3x, no CP though)
Shield bros chaperone strike
Tier 3 CoO
NF?
I can help later with the NF (need to do in 2 alts), chaperone
Don't know what time I'll be in tough. Sunday night, in the UK, family around...

Just noticed the Beltane shader now says "Obtain all calcified fragments" and the Agonarch Karve ship now says "Defeat Oryx in the King's Fall Raid (Heroic)"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom