• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

WipedOut

if PSN goes down for a week again, we should get Uncharted 4 for free...... Kappa

It's going to happen, might as well prepare now.Starting on christmas XB1 and PS4 are going to be a hot mess, better start planning that back log.

This thread is dad.

Won't top last year.

Last year we had actual relevant content to play, not some shitty filler like Sparrow racing. It was fun for a week now I'm over it.

blamite

The only ones I get are from Variks' weekly package in the Reef, they seem to drop often in them. If you have multiple characters who can pick up the package, you should be able to pile up a few. (I'm sitting on like, a dozen from them.)

Oh, cool, I'd totally forgotten about those. I think I only ever got a high enough rank to get packages on my Warlock though, so I guess I'll have to make do with one a week or grind Skolas to rank up my other to characters (lol).

NeOak

Man, I always miss the cool stuff done here, like the grimoire with gaffers. I would have shared how I got my Chasing Infinity :(

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Anyone have totems check?

I'm so high rank in SRL because I was part of a movie marathon last week and playing it. Star Wars being included. Bone Tomahawk and Delirious six were good movies.

Destiny |OT♦38| Stand Aside, Peregrine Greaves

Destiny |OT♦38| The Last Word is our First Curse

Destiny |OT♦38| We got Sparrows, yes we do. We got Sparrows, how bout you?

Destiny |OT♦38| If Star Wars is good enough, I'll put it on the same shelf as Destiny.

Ugh the sparrow racing is so bad about having you look like you cross the finish line before the person next to you then giving that person the better time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom