• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell that makes 5 w/ T-44. Either Hawkian is really popular or people love my Tony Danza gif
(or both)

Do you guys still need a 6th tonight? I can be the runner, especially if we do the reg strat of killing the knights.

Top o' the page 3 horn salute for Valus

G31OjyY.gif

coy

Yeah, that will get me to 305 on either my Hunter or Titan, can't remember which.

I'm actually still missing a 310 artifact, kinda confused about what I haven't done regarding that quest on either character. I got a 305 "Rainbow Blade" from my Trials gold package and was actually kinda happy about it.
You didn't have the opportunity to Banana for that 310 artifact? I'm thankful that was available for my alt.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I still play Diablo 3 and the other day for kicks I was looking at some of the threads from launch and stumbled across this gem. It's as true of Diablo as it is of Destiny. It's as true in 2012 as is it is now.

Complaining is the new meta game.​

Granted, D3 and Destiny are massively improved from community feedback, but I can't get that out of my head.
I mean bitching DOES help, but there's a cap (don't ask me what it is) when bitching turns from helpful to deafening.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
haha, yeah I guess me complaining about people complaining isn't really constructive either
a dilemma that plagues my world-weary body, to be sure.
You didn't have the opportunity to Banana for that 310 artifact? I'm thankful that was available for my alt.
What are you referring to in particular? Was Saladin selling one that I just completely missed? I though I bought everything he had for sale v_v

I did get a 310 ghost that was also a slight upgrade from my rank 5 package, but I knew from watching this thread that that was a bottom of the barrel RNG roll so I wasn't particularly excited.

What are you referring to in particular? Was Saladin selling one that I just completely missed? I though I bought everything he had for sale v_v

I did get a 310 ghost that was also a slight upgrade from my rank 5 package, but I knew from watching this thread that that was a bottom of the barrel RNG roll so I wasn't particularly excited.

310 rare artifact was a guaranteed drop from the rank 3 packages.

Edit: also the 310 ghost was guaranteed from the rank 5 package, not bad RNG. People got higher light ghosts as drops after matches, once a character had reached rank 5.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor

Most rank 3 packages included a 310 rare artifact.

I mean bitching DOES help, but there's a cap (don't ask me what it is) when bitching turns from helpful to deafening.

people bitched about Hand Cannons for 9 months and Bungie didn't say anything about them for the majority of that time.

think people would complain a whole lot less if Bungie said a whole lot more.

LTWood12

Do you guys still need a 6th tonight? I can be the runner, especially if we do the reg strat of killing the knights.

Top o' the page 3 horn salute for Valus

G31OjyY.gif

That gif is incredible. And you can have my spot. I'm not going to be able to make it in time.

Oh! Well I'll have to check the mostpaster.

See post above. Give Kreepmode (Rollo) my spot. Baby weight is still not high enough so my wife is having to go to feeding every two hours as of today. Probably best for me to take the night off :(

You would see a lot less bitching if it didn't take 3 months to a year for balance patches.

I don't know I feel like that could present its own issues of frustration.. just when you get used to one meta they change it a week later

maybe they should have meta refreshes at the weekly reset

I wish there were custom games so the hardcore pvp players could have their own meta.. The last word and the lowest aim assist sniper or whatever

Quick poll.

Everyone go to your equivalent of this page:
http://destinytracker.com/destiny/tracking/ps/Kor_of_Memory

You can even just change the URL if you want.

Look at the section "By Map"

What is the map and count of your most played on map, and least played on map.

For example:

I've played on Exodus Blue more than any other map at 218 times.
I've played on Crossroads fewer than any other map at 15 times.

I've played on Rusted Lands 318 times
I've played on Cathedral of Dusk 5 times.

I actually forgot Crossroads existed. I've only played on it 6 times. :(

Have you heard back from Bungie regarding potential employment?

hope ya get it, we need someone on the inside

Nope. Haven't heard anything.

The posting is still up, so I guess that's good?

They have to politely tell all the others they didn't make the cut, I guess.

Quick poll.

For example:

My top is Burning Shrine at 360 and Bastion at 1. But Combined Arms has barely been around since i've played on this account, so my count for Skyshock is 3 and First Light is 6. I've played these maps way more than that, so the next map other than those is Crossroads at 4.

After Burning Shrine, Pantheon at 196 and Exodus Blue at 157. All Trials maps the weeks I actually played Trials, unsurprisingly.

Sky Walker

The moment when I got a Harrowed helmet for Hunter to find out it's 311:
ETMNe.gif

But I won't complain since I got a 317 pulse.

Gee, I think I have no right to complain for long period of time since I was blessed with RNG-Sama to get great loot this month and got my titan to 318 :p

Quick poll.

For example:

Most: Burning Shrine 578 times (Trials hype)
Least: Crossroads 5 times

Skyshock almost made it with 7 times.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Quick poll.

For example:

Least played - Burning Shrine, 1 :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom