• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
155989.gif

what's going on itt? should i even read the alst page?

E92 M3

Had to admit baby Simon to AR Childrens Hospital :(

Hopefully we figure out a way to get him fattened up. I'll be home w/ my oldest tonight. Hopefully some of you are up for some raiding to help me chill out.

Everything will be okay; they'll get him nice and plump.

Frenden

Banned
Had to admit baby Simon to AR Childrens Hospital :(

Hopefully we figure out a way to get him fattened up. I'll be home w/ my oldest tonight. Hopefully some of you are up for some raiding to help me chill out.
Hope the little guy packs it on quick for a speedy return, dude!

Wait what? I though with the AR buff Fabian's would finally become actually decent...

The last weopon tuning report says they were removing extended mag and replacing it with flared magwell, front lines increases rof and replacing smallbore with rifle barrel. All stats reload and stability stats are being modified.

Frenden

Banned
The last weopon tuning report says they were removing extended mag and replacing it with flared magwell, front lines increases rof and replacing smallbore with rifle barrel. All stats reload and stability stats are being modified.
Yeah, but they are changing the impact to the lower archetype as the perk kicks in. It's going to be an awful frankengun. It's the pocket infinity of year two. It will never be right.

read it but i still don't understand

jaguars-fan-gif.gif

Is a cycle not when the mechanics of a fight reset?

• Vault of Glass gate has one cycle.
  • Confluxes has three cycles - middle conflux, left and right, and then all three.
  • Oracles has seven cycles.
  • Templar cycle begins with Oracles, then Detain Bubbles when its shield pops, then ends when it teleports. If you stop the teleport, it extends the cycle, so you can beat it in one.
  • Gatekeepers has one cycle.
  • Atheon is the same as Templar. The cycle repeats after Time's Vengeance.
So why would Oryx's Daugthers be one cycle when the mechanics reset after you dunk the relic?

Lol, Deej actually apologised to Reddit for using the word Sherpa

The use of the word “Sherpa” was not Bungie. That was my completely bad.

It seemed like a good way lend some context to the initiative, but some members of the Bungie team even called me out on using a term that better defines existing players helping each other out. If you’re feeling offended or diminished, you’re more than welcome to my apology. I hope you know that’s never my goal. I'd love to strike the word “Sherpa” from the record in this case, and focus on what’s at hand.

Bungie.net delivers the official descriptions for how this program was designed. Our goals here were to reward those of you who take new people under your wing and introduce them to Destiny. I love the Sherpas, but this was a poor comparison.

Absolutely mental

Namikaze1

My birthday is December the 16th, and Star Wars releases in NZ on the 12:01am on the 17th. I'm hoping that either my wife or sister have bought me midnight screening tickets :3

I only like The Phantom Menace. The other two were ruined by Hayden Christiansen.
I have 4 tickets, 2 for the Thursday screening and 2 for Friday. Taking my GF to the Thursday showing and my little brother to the Friday showing.

As for PT, I like RotS the most.

Hmm... As long as you don't prefer Phantom Menace to Empire you're fine.
Hey! PM is still better than Clone Wars!

I was going to put Battlefront in.

SHOULD I LORD VEDDER?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70mAhUKFhRg
Not yet. First we must go to where Fig lives, sit her down, and have her watch the Original Trilogy! We will make a Star Wars fan out of her!

What the fuck.
Things got rough.

First it was about cycles.

Then it was about high/low ground.

But now Star Wars is here to make things better. Everyone loves Star Wars*

*unless your name is Figadapaura.

Frenden

Banned
But they missed the point again. It wasn't that Sherpa as a term was offensive, it was that this program is a pyramid scheme that doesn't do the community Sherpas justice. Oh well.

Not surprised to see them miss the point.

Deej, man. Trying to seem like he's down with the community by using the word 'Sherpa', but really showing that he hasn't a clue. Amazing.

Wonder if the apology will do anything.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
When you guys enter a room you consider where you entered the "back" of the room? Weird.

The outfit of the room determines what's front and what's back, not where you enter.

I mean, a girl has 2... Er... I better stop here...

phen0m24

Not yet. First we must go to where Fig lives, sit her down, and have her watch the Original Trilogy! We will make a Star Wars fan out of her!

The Panda™ will come to the light side of the force

Deej, man. Trying to seem like he's down with the community by using the word 'Sherpa', but really showing that he hasn't a clue. Amazing.

Wonder if the apology will do anything.

Waits for Goth's reply of "GARBAGE!"

Hell no! I'm Darth Vader!
Don't you be making me Jar Jar!

You aren't Jar Jar. You can be this guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-Y6YfDBmh8

Dies

I dont think anyone would care about how awful the refer a freind thing is if the sparrow and emblem wasnt so damn cool.

Well, my little brother hasnt bought ttk, and Christmas is coming.

No no!, must not turn to the darkside

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
The outfit of the room determines what's front and what's back, not where you enter.

I mean, a girl has 2... Er... I better stop here...

Everyone enters at the same starting point facing in the same direction. I don't really see anything odd about considering the layout based on that orientation. It may not be intuitive but it's logical and consistent.

phen0m24

You don't enter your house through the back door?

May I take this to a place some of you might cringe over - but deal with it. It's for explanation purposes.

So when you walk in church.

You come in what looks like the front door, but it's the back of the auditorium/sanctuary/whatever you call it.

In the "room" auditorium/sanctuary/whatever, the altar/pulpit/credenza/stage is at the FRONT. So where Oryx is is the front, and we came in through the back.

That's the way I've always looked at it.

Also Mindlog rules.

hope everything goes well LTW

Oh man now we're in trouble.

Hi Luke - Lt is good people.
His name is also Luke

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Everyone enters at the same starting point facing in the same direction. I don't really see anything odd about considering the layout based on that orientation. It may not be intuitive but it's logical and consistent.

Okay let me put it this way

If you say "I'll sit in the front of the car", does "the front" = where you enter or does "the front" = the way the car is facing?

noomi

Things got rough.

First it was about cycles.

Then it was about high/low ground.

Just read the last page and....yeah. Seems like the lack of content is, making us a bit... well.... touchy?

Also fig, please.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Okay let me put it this way

If you say "I'll sit in the front of the car", does "the front" = where you enter or does "the front" = the way the car is facing?

But that's a cah. It's asymmetrical and we consider the front the front because of the driver's seat and a majority of models having the engine near the driver side, and well that side of the cah is usually the one moving forward. Ok, Im thinking about this way too much, haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom