• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to get some level 300+ Gear. At 294 now. Bit confused on what is the next step. Not done Raids before.

What are the best things to start? Not even sure where to find help for Raids/Nightfalls. LFG stuff seems complicated and not that friendly for those starting out with it

I believe Hawkian does new player raids still. He is around...I dont mind playing once in awhile if there is a group around GAF.

Might be hard finding a group on GAF since the game is...dead members are taking a break till destiny 2...

Thanks again to Drizz and Twilight Gap for holding my sweaty hands last night through Trials lol! Fun and rewarding experience. Awesome time. I'm avbout to log on now to explore me some Mercury lol!

Still have like 2 or 3 matches to go before I hit gold tier so if anyone wants to run some I'm down.

And here's my Destiny To - Do list if anyone wants to join:
Trials of Osiris - 3 more matches for Gold Tier

King's Fall Raid - Haven't gotten past Golgoroth

Vault of Glass - Need to beat Atheon for the FWC exotic mission

Crota's End - Still need a Crux of Crota.

A Sword Reforged Quest - Need to beat Ethcar

Prison of Elders - Want to do some Skolas runs to get my rank up to 3 so I can get the ships and the shaders

PSN - Japanmanx3

Thanks in advance for anyone down to help.

If anyone here on Xbox One is interested in a HM Oryx kill tonight at 8 EST, shoot me a PM. Experienced players over 311 light with Touch of Malice only, please.

Was going to help out until I saw this.

I've killed hard oryx many times without a touch. In fact, I've killed him a few runs with only 3/6 people having a touch. It's not necessary.

Strider

I've killed hard oryx many times without a touch. In fact, I've killed him a few runs with only 3/6 people having a touch. It's not necessary.

Yea I was gonna say I doubt he gets a single reply lol Given the requirements and XB1

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
You can get away with at least two people being under leveled and or without the malice if you're running two badass titans. We ran a good amount of low light people.

week 10 of raiding

nobody has noticed that I still don't have ToM

hard mode raiding continues

Happy Sunday DGAF! Did anyone get anything good on Black Friday?

I havent touched Trials since it returned for 2.0 and I probably wont until the December patch. I miss handguns too much.

Deku Tree

You can get away with at least two people being under leveled and or without the malice if you're running two badass titans. We ran a good amount of low light people.

People on platforms only need to stagger knights and not die, or just not die if doing no knights strat.

ok so what streamer or website have said that Invective is the new Trails must have shotgun?

Almost 99 % of the guys I played against had one..going to be a sweet day when they nerf Shotguns.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
ok so what streamer or website have said that Invective is the new Trails must have shotgun?

Almost 99 % of the guys I played against had one..going to be a sweet day when they nerf Shotguns.

Got solid range and other base stats. Also regens ammo lol. Special ammo is life in trials

Namikaze1

Mercury hype!

Made it even after losing our second match which was fucking sweaty.

Last match had to be against someone from Wrecknation. He was carrying that team hard.

No shader or scarab emblem has drop for any of us yet.

Got a 312 scout from mercury chest.

Try winning another game or two on your flawless card. That's the most common way I've heard to get scarab. I've done that every week with no luck so it's definitely not guaranteed. Me Wicked and Rubenov got to 15-0 on Exodus Blue before giving up with no luck. :-/

inthrall

Guys I finished the Bloodborne DLC, that game is still amazing. Still need to get the
Raiku weapon from the shark giants in the well
, but have finished most of the rest of the content now. Only missed the spoiled weapon and the Whirlygig blade that was in the promo material along the way,
and the Nightmare Church checkpoint hah

Somehow managed to get my wife hooked on Tomb Raider, so no trials this week for me

Namikaze1

You know what I want? The Trials Ghost just because. Don't care about the shader or scarab emblem.

@drizz

Yep that's what we're doing.

You know what I want? The Trials Ghost just because. Don't care about the shader or scarab emblem.

@drizz

Yep that's what we're doing.

Sweet. Let me know if you guys have any luck. Hopefully more luck than me. I'm sitting on my Warlocks 9-0 card from this morning just in case.

Edit: I got the Trials ghost week 1 from a gold package. It looks pretty decent. Much better than IB ghost but that's not saying much.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Trying to get some level 300+ Gear. At 294 now. Bit confused on what is the next step. Not done Raids before.

What are the best things to start? Not even sure where to find help for Raids/Nightfalls. LFG stuff seems complicated and not that friendly for those starting out with it
Definitely post here if you need help with something specific.
Make a post like this format

Looking for help with Nightfall!
1. Newduck

Since it will catch people's eye more. If you mean the next step in terms of how to continue getting your light level higher, Nightfalls/KF + the rotating PvP modes are it. At your light level you can definitely do KF, plus Iron Banner and Trials if you're interested in pvp. If you can make it, typically on Thursday nights there is a newbie raid though I rotate through the old ones so people get to see them as well. Upcoming one is for VoG but we'll be back to KF soon enough.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Thanks again to Drizz and Twilight Gap for holding my sweaty hands last night through Trials lol! Fun and rewarding experience. Awesome time. I'm avbout to log on now to explore me some Mercury lol!

Still have like 2 or 3 matches to go before I hit gold tier so if anyone wants to run some I'm down.

And here's my Destiny To - Do list if anyone wants to join:

Thanks in advance for anyone down to help.

I'll run CE and PoE with you if you're interested, harder to find parties for those :)

Also always down for trials, anyone LFG for 5+ wins?

Namikaze1

Sweet. Let me know if you guys have any luck. Hopefully more luck than me. I'm sitting on my Warlocks 9-0 card from this morning just in case.

Edit: I got the Trials ghost week 1 from a gold package. It looks pretty decent. Much better than IB ghost but that's not saying much.
Todd just got the new shader and I got the old ship.

neoism

So is there and awesome soul on dgaf the pc games and would be willing to trade my 20 dollar steam gift card for a 20 dollar psn card...

i went to cvs this morning to get one for the bloodborne dlc.. and didnt realize until i started to try and put it in psn to get the bloodborne dlc...

😭😭😭😭😰😰😓😓 im soo damn stupid... i posted in the trade thread but its not a busy so i thought id try dgaf once... so anyone could help please.. id love you forever...

;_;

SheHateMe

Pulled the Rahool Slot once again to turn in my Trials Legendary Marks bounties and got a 310 Jade Rabbit.

I can quit playing the exotic game now... Until the December update, of course.

EDIT: Still need a 310 Legendary special weapon, however.

Good games Nami and Todd. We made it to Mercury even though I scrubbed it up hard. We also lost our second match and still made it after facing a guy from WreckNation. Todd said, "We're going to beat him for GAF"

Todd also got the shader because he was a beast!

So is there and awesome soul on dgaf the pc games and would be willing to trade my 20 dollar steam gift card for a 20 dollar psn card...

i went to cvs this morning to get one for the bloodborne dlc.. and didnt realize until i started to try and put it in psn to get the bloodborne dlc...

😭😭😭😭😰😰😓😓 im soo damn stupid... i posted in the trade thread but its not a busy so i thought id try dgaf once... so anyone could help please.. id love you forever...

;_;

I might be going to the store later and if I do, I'll message you and see if you still need it. What's your psn?

Yep, in the ship kiosk next to Amanda Holliday. There's the old Draught and then another Trials ship that says something about "reward for flawless passage" or something.

Apparently the raid ship and the new trials ship are goofed.

It's not a glitch, it's brand new content waiting to be release @_@

Namikaze1

Good games Nami and Todd. We made it to Mercury even though I scrubbed it up hard. We also lost our second match and still made it after facing a guy from WreckNation. Todd said, "We're going to beat him for GAF"

Todd also got the shader because he was a beast!
Todd soloing those few rounds were the highlight of the run.

I felt I almost cost us that one match where I got a phone call. Mom's trying to tell me what to cook and here I am trying to play. That same match I ended up wasting my super trying to crouch. Mixed up the control scheme, thought I was playing Fallout for a moment there.
Anyway, I am surprised no one came and teabag us. Yeah, there were some that dance (I believe just two teams and it was mostly just one guy doing it on those teams) but yeah, no teabagging.

I have a bone to pick.

Why the fuck is it so easy to disable the relic in Salvage? And why the fuck does it give as many points as finishing up the relic deployment?

Shit is stupid.

neoism

I'm going to buy at least 1 game during the Winter Steam Sale anyways in a few weeks most likely so it doesn't hurt.

Sent you a FR

so lol im gettng like 3 offers now so if i go ahead a get you my not need to bother but ill let one know...😘

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom