• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

I'm not sure if it works, but I just leveled up and didn't pick up the packages. We'll see on tuesday...
It does not work. I used heavy to level my DO faction rep 3 times and did not open the package every tine, and i only got 1 of the packages rewards. Everyone needs to be aware of this,packages do not stak up

It does not work. I used heavy to level my DO faction rep 3 times and did not open the package every tine, and i only got 1 of the packages rewards. Everyone needs to be aware of this,packages do not stak up

Yeah, Bungie even mentioned this some time ago about making sure you pick up your rewards as you get them, otherwise you may lose out.

Lnkn52

This might be the first update where I'm not going to top off my Vanguard or other faction rep to cash in when the update hits.
postmaster.png

WeTeHa

Nono, I meant if we get the new stuff out of the package if we wait till the patch hits to pick it up.

Damn. I keep getting kicked out of the party :S Brb rebooting ps4.

Daemul

Ah, the good days. I actually enjoyed doing all those public events, especially the defend the Warsat PE in the Hellmouth, doing that one solo could get crazy with all the Hive and Fallen coming at you from both sides. Found Verdict was very invaluable in getting it done.

RIP Y1 PvE Shotguns.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Sorry WeTaHa, just woke up from slumber lol
Had Skolas voice ringing in my ear while I slept...

WeTeHa

What's going on, every couple of minutes I have like a 5 second disconnect from the PSN. Internet works fine, but I keep getting kicked form the party and a blackscreen+rejoin to the game.

What's going on, every couple of minutes I have like a 5 second disconnect from the PSN. Internet works fine, but I keep getting kicked form the party and a blackscreen+rejoin to the game.

Sounds like packet loss.

Throw this into CMD prompt:

ping www.google.com -t

Sit and wait and see if any of your packets response times has crazy high jumps.

So My Warlock is 319.

This is what I'll have to do.
1) Decrypt an exotic engram preferably from a non-320 slot.
2) Equip that item.
3.) If I get a higher light level exotic that equips to a currently occupied exotic slot then infuse that exotic into a legendary piece of armor.
4.) Repeat step 1 30 times.

Aso.

Thats what I intend to do, unless one of the Guns from the PoE turns out to be OP I'll never have to touch it

ocean

Banned
Weapons of Light outside the Vertigo portal, one-shotting fools to the body with Ice Breaker...

This might be the dirtiest thing ever :p

LifEndz

Was going to run the raid when I noticed my entire friends list is empty on the in-game roster list. It's the damnedest thing because I have no less than 30 people on my friends list playing right now. Anyone ever encounter this before? I've tried closing the application but the problem persists.

Was going to run the raid when I noticed my entire friends list is empty on the in-game roster list. It's the damnedest thing because I have no less than 30 people on my friends list playing right now. Anyone ever encounter this before? I've tried closing the application but the problem persists.
Happened to me today. It'll fix itself.

Drizz you doing any trials runs this weekend? I want to try and give another crack at Mercury before the update, and say goodbye to my Doctrine T.T.

Yeah, I'll definitely be doing runs on PS4 and XBox. Priority to virgins since this is the last weekend to get Hic Jacket. Just depends on if Igor or anyone else is around to help. I'll be around for awhile tonight starting now, and then on and off this weekend.

This happens to me all the time. I don't think closing application helps. I just open and close the menu a few times and wait awhile. It eventually fixes itself but always breaks again as well, lol. Afaik it's related to having too many friends on your list so I'm not sure if there's a fix besides pruning your friend's list.

John are you gonna be around for a card? We are finishing up with todd here.

Exhasuting day with fam & long day at work means that'll be too late for me.

Who would have thought having a super-strict 2 hour window / week would be hard for social gaming?

I'll catch y'all next week, hopefully we can bag that new emblem to boot. Good luck!

LifEndz

Happened to me today. It'll fix itself.

Y
This happens to me all the time. I don't think closing application helps. I just open and close the menu a few times and wait awhile. It eventually fixes itself but always breaks again as well, lol. Afaik it's related to having too many friends on your list so I'm not sure if there's a fix besides pruning your friend's list.

Thanks guys. Yeah, it fixed itself. Guess I have to delete some of the random reddit users from my list.

WeTeHa

1 grasp with shitty perks. Yay
The second the update is out I'm honna hit rank 25 on dead orbit to get my first exotic class item.

Exhasuting day with fam & long day at work means that'll be too late for me.

Who would have thought having a super-strict 2 hour window / week would be hard for social gaming?

I'll catch y'all next week, hopefully we can bag that new emblem to boot. Good luck!

Feelsbadman.png

FatalT

Banned
Is there anyone doing trials? I've never done it before and I'd love to get in on the DGAF action!

My PSN ID is FatalT1

Top Bottom