• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the actual fuck on that Navi Empire game. FN could've bought back but either went afk, prematurely left or disconnected. WTF. Would've likely lost it anyways but the hell.

Russ T

Banned
BruisedNegativeAustraliankelpie.gif

Gambate, russt-kun

Yu can do it!

i'll try ):

Wouldn't surprise me if WL goes for Lotus Orb actually. For Slardar's amplify it's really good, although there's only Malefice, Disruption and Demonic Purge for the rest.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
It's criminal that both of these grand finals are happening at the same time. Both of these series are so damn good.

DrPizza

Banned
"how does it protect you? Well its a bit nerdy"

That ad is actually the worst in the cd 3.0

lol found it on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuD7aZQ4aq4

its so bad

the best twitch ad was the Vulcan ad with the blue hair girl. rowr.

Or the Taco Bell "that's a bold statement!" ad, the girl Mary was cute. Funnily enough, I found her on Twitter; I was tweeting about the ad and she favourited the tweets. Must be doing vanity searches.

marrec

Banned
That's exactly my experience with Dark Seer. I just don't know how to have an impact with him.

Winning my daily game as him was miserable:
http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/2155520319
He works better in a stack but even in solo queue he is pretty impactful. Putting Ion Shell and Surge on your carry, vac+walling in team fights, quick Greaves. He definitely drops off in long games though.

Edit:

People also forget to micro the wall illusions which can lessen their impact.

DrPizza

Banned
I'm still not convinced by this "utility no damage" Faceless Void. It seems to make the chrono even harder to hit: not only do you have to get the right enemies in there, but now you also have to make sure that the rest of your team is in a position to pump damage into the bubble, because Void himself isn't going to be doing much himself.

On the latest edition of Fish Wants to Scream About Tech Issues, he opens his PC and finds about 12 broken or mangled pins on the CPU socket! No fucking clue how it happened, but it's pretty well fucked up!

inkls

Solo's black hole doing so much work for these teamfights, if it wasn't for that Vega might have completely thrown this.

Its actually hilarious that vega almost lost a 40-13 game. lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom