• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

inkls

Took four straight losses, but I won a game with inkls
cry.gif

we finally broke the curse.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I random every game too and all I do is lose. I got nothing on yarden.

yarden24

I random every game too and all I do is lose. I got nothing on yarden.

eh, I randomed for like 3 years and only recently did i climb up mmr wise, i dropped below 3k like 6 months ago,tried to pick my good heroes, and failed to win.

fuck if I know why I started climbing, but it started when I stopped picking heroes , and just randomed every game.

now i kind of do 50% random 50% pick a hero.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Riot bought Rising Thunder devs to make LoL fighting game

This is your chance Valve

Get Skullgirls devs to make Dota waifu fighting game

I wonder if there is going to be a backlash about Rising Thunder being canceled effectively immediately.

The word choice "For now, we will be permanently closing Rising Thunder" also comes off a bit funny. Like its a temporary permanent.

I wonder if there is going to be a backlash about Rising Thunder being canceled effectively immediately.

The word choice "For now, we will be permanently closing Rising Thunder" also comes off a bit funny. Like its a temporary permanent.

nobody was too invested in the game and it never left alpha, so I don't imagine anyone would be that upset

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I bought Stawdew valley last night, and mad my farmer Waluigi.

Its an original idea, do not steal.
That means you Russ

Void and Sven are the easiest heroes to last hit on early levels; high damage and perfect animation. TB gets a lot of damage very fast due to highest Agi gain to be fair.

a list of arbitrary "achievements" buried in dotabuff is too obnoxious to keep track of; nobody is going to go "hang on guys don't finish yet I gotta get this db achievement"

the only way shit like that works is if you lash it tightly to the in-game experience like announcing it at the end of games similar to drops.

it's a cute way to compile and display stats but there's zero chance moblin or anyone else with an actual human life is going to spend 8 hours trying to win games with orchid in their inventory just so they can hop on dotabuff, click through 4 links, and see that a meter has gone up by one.

Russ T

Banned
am is definitely my favorite last hitting experience

it just feels good like mmm am you can last hit me any day of the week

Are you excited for riot to gut out entire mechanics from the genre for riot balance

But woolie says its gonna be the biggest thing again

Well, to be fair, Rising Thunder already gutted a lot of the mechanics normal to fighting games. That was kind of the whole point!

But now it's cancelled so who knows what's next!

Id say jugg is my favorite hero to last hit with. Just nice and ez

Well, to be fair, Rising Thunder already gutted a lot of the mechanics normal to fighting games. That was kind of the whole point!

But now it's cancelled so who knows what's next!
Riot will find new ways to balance the fighting game genre

DrPizza

Banned
Since the release of the compendium my win/loss is sitting at about -20. It's been devastating.

And next I have to do fucking six bounce Lich! I hope it's not as punishing as Lina.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Best feeling is your Drow hitting 6 as a ranged character. You get a bunch of bonus damage, plus you aren't playing Drow.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
3 lion support games against 3 nyx offlanes

Not sure why it's happening but at least I got a lot of practice juking his Q

G.ZZZ

I legit still can't hit with razor. He's way better than his WC3 counterpart, but still, i HATE his animation so much. Throw me off all the fucagdasshsh

I legit still can't hit with razor. He's way better than his WC3 counterpart, but still, i HATE his animation so much. Throw me off all the fucagdasshsh
I agree with this, I can never really figure out when the attack actually connects. Also it's one of the least satisfying sounding/looking attacks.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Rarest achievement is building an aghs on keeper and winning after level 16? And only .4% of the playerbase has done that?1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom