• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultrabum

What the fuck puts more pressure on the map than mega creeps, it puts more pressure on the map than any single other thing in the game.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Finally more Dark Seer.
I've been wondering why in this melee carry meta he hasn't been seen nearly as much as he should be imo.

shira

r6FLDLO.gif

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Secret revealed their hand too early going in so hard. Every team was probably thinking up counterstrats.

Secret to losers.

Vaporak

All they have to do is sit and wait for the mega creeps to push in. It was a huge throw. The could have sat in their base, and relocated bkb'd hit the throne and then bought back. Sat in their base until buyback was up again. It was such a huge position, and they threw it away so fucking hard.

Dude, that's what they did. They went in on the throne and died for it, and had to buy back to try and stop VG running at their throne and lost that fight and the game. Going for the throne and dieing for only half of it's hp lost them the game because they couldn't defend the counter push.

Night_Hand

Neo Member
UDKzgKP.png

looooooooooooooooooool

HEY RTZ, I’M TRYING TO LEARN TO PLAY RIKI. I JUST HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT THE SKILL BUILD: SHOULD I MAX BACKSTAB LIKE YOU BACKSTABBED EG, SMOKESCREEN SO THEY MISS ME LIKE EG MISS YOU 70% OF THE TIME, OR PERMANET INVISIBILITY SO I COULD DISAPPEAR LIKE YOU DISAPPEARED FROM EG

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Don't see why they need to explain why they are restarting, esp for stream delay. 2min delay is standard for all tournaments I thought.

Also I feel like the more I watch Lumi the more I dislike his casting. His flow isn't good at all
and neither is his voice

Radec

Don't see why they need to explain why they are restarting, esp for stream delay. 2min delay is standard for all tournaments I thought.

Also I feel like the more I watch Lumi the more I dislike his casting. His flow isn't good at all
and neither is his voice

The guy wants to buff Axe by having a ministun on culling blade.

A buff.

On Axe.

GorillaJu

Has Lion always been called Lion? Why is he called Lion? shouldn't he be called creepy face molester guy?

His class from Dota 1 is "Demon Witch" and his name was Lion. Some chatacters kept their class name in the switch from Dota to Dota 2 (like Batrider, Queen of Pain, Shadow Fiend), some kept their names (Riki, Lion, Mirana, Medusa) and some had their names changed (Dwarven Sniper -> Sniper, Goblin Shredder -> Timbersaw), etc.

No idea why they originally named him "Lion", but a lot of the names are weird or are references to anime or movies

JC Sera

tbh I might be a person who is easily satisfied, but I don't get whats so wrong about Lumi or Zyori?

edit: Loving this stats guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom