• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

gokieks

Hmm, I suppose I'll have to get this to go along with the Darth Vader that I just received.

FIG-KAI-8657.jpg

yami4ct

Looks like the figures I was interested in preordering tonight, SHF Mashin Chaser and his bike, actually aren't going live tonight. Oh well. Guess I won't have to camp AmiAmi.

If RS G-Self is around in the morning, I may have to grab that. I don't buy RS very often at all, only own one, but that looks soooo good. I know a good chunk of that interest is due to the fact the inevitable MG has not been announced, though.

Acid08

Banned
Looks like the figures I was interested in preordering tonight, SHF Mashin Chaser and his bike, actually aren't going live tonight. Oh well. Guess I won't have to camp AmiAmi.

If RS G-Self is around in the morning, I may have to grab that. I don't buy RS very often at all, only own one, but that looks soooo good. I know a good chunk of that interest is due to the fact the inevitable MG has not been announced, though.

Yeah, I'm waiting on the MG announcement. I only have one RS and it's cool and all but I just like Gunpla way more. Will have to buy the Deathscythe Hell RS at some point since we're probably never going to see an MG of it.

Femto.

On the bright side, now I only need Ayanami, and I'll have all of Koto's 1/6 Eva gals.

Although Mari is my personal fave from all the eva chicks, I still have yet to see a fig that peaks my interest. I think I'd rather get the RAH EVA-02 to match my Asuka.

One thing that fucking annoys me is that my monthly AmiAmi orders don't post to my CC statement until I've had my figures for almost a week, so I always look at the balance and think it posted already.

9,480 for Astaroth. Looks like I made the right choice in buying her for 7,180.

Yeah, I added her to my November order on a whim and was happy with that purchase.

I have all the pilots. They look good together. Try to get Kaworu if you can.

Ayanami first.

kewlmyc

There's only one pre-owned figure I wanted and I haven't gotten a figinstock notice yet. Hooray for my wallet!

In other news, I've sold all the figures I put up for sale a while ago except for the Mikan. Some guy said he was interested then stopped replying to my messages despite getting on MFC everyday. It's odd.

There's only one pre-owned figure I wanted and I haven't gotten a figinstock notice yet. Hooray for my wallet!

In other news, I've sold all the figures I put up for sale a while ago except for the Mikan. Some guy said he was interested then stopped replying to my messages despite getting on MFC everyday. It's odd.
funny... mikan is pretty hot item from what I have seen. I would get it if there was no chance in hell that she would not be made by max factory from the lingerie set since im already 2 in that.

Einbroch

Banned
Went through all 14 pages, no damage done.

Alter's Arcueid was tempting, but no.

Well, they haven't really updated yet. They only added ~100 figures tonight, which is less than a normal night. Either they're doing batches or the mega-drop hasn't happened yet.

gokieks

I would pay almost anything for a good Arcueid figure. Unfortunately I don't think Alter's version (or any of them) qualifies, especially at that price.

Maybe once Tsukihime remake actually comes out in 2020 or whenever...

kewlmyc

Einbroch

Banned
Yep, went through all the pages and found nothing that made me go berserk, so I'm clear.

Feels good man, feels good.

Guuuyyyyyyys. They haven't even updated yet.

When the total preowned figure count hits 1.5k+, then you'll know they updated. 95% of the figures on there at the moment are ones leftover from before the break, aka, ones that aren't hot sellers.

Guuuyyyyyyys. They haven't even updated yet.

When the total preowned figure count hits 1.5k+, then you'll know they updated. 95% of the figures on there at the moment are ones leftover from before the break, aka, ones that aren't hot sellers.

Oh, maybe it will get better then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom